UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> Odwalla and Naked superfood green drinks

8/21/09 3:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JiuJitsuLifeMH
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why are these listed as having no fiber? I don't understand how a greens drink have no fiber in it...
8/22/09 10:19 PM
crescentwrench
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/22/09 10:19 PM
 Food coloring?  I guess they filtered it out?  Why don't you eat your lawn, it's cheaper with loads of fiber. 
8/24/09 3:27 PM
JiuJitsuLifeMH

ttt
8/25/09 1:45 AM
HarryLime

Or better yet, just eat a salad. Leafy greens were not intended to be liquid, that's why they're leafy.
10/28/09 12:47 PM
DaCrusher
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its just another processed food. The closer you eat it to its natural state the better off you are. Check out Precision Nutrition by Berardi. There should never be more than 2 steps of processing before you eat something.
11/3/09 2:14 PM
shibbytastic
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DaCrusher - its just another processed food. The closer you eat it to its natural state the better off you are. Check out Precision Nutrition by Berardi. There should never be more than 2 steps of processing before you eat something.

I understand the spirit of that rule, but I think i'm going to pass on it. Beer goes through a hell of a lot more processing steps than two and i'm not giving that up any time soon.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.