UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Heath Herring in no hurry to return to UFC

8/26/09 9:59 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
UG News
1177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News

With Acting Career in Full Swing, Heath Herring in No Hurry to Return to UFC

Less than a month before his UFC 99 fight against Cain Velasquez, Heath Herring was forced to withdraw from the bout after getting sick. Had he won that fight, Herring would have immediately become a player again in the UFC's heavyweight division.

Since then, there have been few updates on his health and his expected return to the Octagon. FanHouse spoke to "The Texas Crazy Horse" on Tuesday about his MMA future and his budding acting career. The full interview is below.

Ariel Helwani: What have you been up to lately?
Heath Herring: I have been doing some acting. Kind of fun stuff (laughs).

How did you get into acting?
I've been trying to get into acting a little bit; it's actually been taking off. I've got a bunch of different movies lined up. Don't have anything signed just yet, but you know, the film industry is kind of like the fight industry, there's always rumors, but things always seem to fall in place afterwards.

When is your movie coming out?
Probably in nine months.

What's it called?
The Underground.

So when can we expect you to fight next?
You know, I don't have anything scheduled right now with the UFC. Like I said, this acting stuff is kind of taking off, I've got some other things going on. I'm really not in a big hurry to jump back in there right now. I'm kind of riding this wave and seeing where it's going to take me.

Is it possible that you may have fought your last MMA fight?

read full interview...

8/26/09 10:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jason hornbuckle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'm not sure that saying you're in no hurry to return after pulling out of a fight because you were "sick" is the best move, contractually
8/26/09 10:05 AM
Misedukatd
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

still, its cool they are making a movie about the UG. I wonder who pill play CRE?
8/26/09 10:07 AM
JOB
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ acting.

Anything involving Hector Echavarria doesn't constitute as a movie. When Heath Herring's acting abilities are actually better than the lead role, it says something about how shit the whole foundation is.

Check Heath's IMDB - it's lined up with 3 or 4 movies with this Hector Echavarria faggot.
8/26/09 10:07 AM
Mulletron5000
1366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Misedukatd -  still, its cool they are making a movie about the UG. I wonder who pill play CRE?

duh

8/26/09 10:23 AM
frontrowbrian

Brock Lesnar ended Heath's career.
8/26/09 10:31 AM
jjj2121

Lesnar stole Heath Herring's heart.
8/26/09 11:18 AM
ibblazed

At least he's getting a chance to do some other things, besides fighting, that he enjoys.

Heath Herring seems like a cool guy and I'm a fan of his fights so I hope we get to see him in the Octagon again.
8/26/09 11:48 AM
bam57bam
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This sucks! I really like Heath and want to see him fight again.
8/26/09 12:12 PM
DRen

lol who cares, heath is ok i guess but the best of his fighting career is behind him
8/26/09 12:18 PM
RickStorm
1753 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Misedukatd -  still, its cool they are making a movie about the UG. I wonder who pill play CRE?
lol

8/26/09 1:08 PM
JohnnyLawrence
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for Heath. I hope it works out well for him!
8/26/09 2:41 PM
BillyRayChubbs
764 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Ray Chubbs will be played by Billy Ray Chubbs
8/26/09 2:46 PM
ShanTheMan
788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would be awesome if he just lurked on the UG for 2 hrs and won an Oscar
8/26/09 3:38 PM
Lord Kancho
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BillyRayChubbs -  Billy Ray Chubbs will be played by Billy Ray Chubbs

I wish that guy would just come out of the closet already. The tabloids nailed him, but still he denies it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.