UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN Tito!!! FUTA1! RED ALERT!!!!

9/15/09 9:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War is hell, Nancy.

I've been awake for 72 hours, and I've just mistaken a bottle of liquid paper for my military issue red-out drops. If I'm being frank, I've developed an addiction to the things. It started in Bosnia, I think. If you use them every day, your eyes stop producing natural lubricant. Kind of a like a middle-aged Belgian call girl. Regardless, I'm completely blind right now.

Which is how I have felt during this entire operation.

Naturally, I'm dictating to my replacement secretary, a sly, knock-kneed strumpet from the overflow secretarial pool. I see that she even typed that down. What a woman.

So, I'm blind, and I don't know what the flamin' hootie Tom O' Bedlam is up to. He appears to be our solitary hope at the moment. This is an operation of solitary hopes. I'd prefer to have multiple hopes. Like a middle-aged Belgian call girl, I suppose. There's that analogy again. Dammit, I'm all turned around because of this GODFORSAKEN BLINDNESS.

I'm sorry, Nancy. I need to retire. I'm in the Colonel's tent tonight. Of course. Really? Both of you? By all means. Wait, are you still typing?
9/15/09 12:58 PM
MolsonMuscles
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Earn this, FUTA1. Earn this.
9/15/09 1:07 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

True words, MolsonMuscles

Photobucket
9/15/09 1:09 PM
Bisping Fan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is tito called futa1?

Regardless, cant wait to see Tito shut the haters up again...
9/15/09 1:14 PM
RickStorm
1750 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/15/09 1:15 PM
Bisping Fan - Why is tito called futa1?
I've heard lots of rumors why (fu*k u tank abbot being one of them)  but it's my understanding that Tito signed on the first time with a friends account which was futa1 and ended up just keeping the account and screen name.

I don't know that as fact just something I read

9/15/09 1:15 PM
Tom O Bedlam
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Regardless, cant wait to see Tito shut the haters up again...

Tito- Futile, Underwear, Treat, Absinthe, 1...

Referring to the 4 stages of Tito and then the state of oneness when those stages unite.

We know Tito, better than he knows himself...

9/15/09 1:17 PM
Bisping Fan

RickStorm - 
I've heard lots of rumors why (fu*k u tank abbot being one of them)  but it's my understanding that Tito signed on the first time with a friends account which was futa1 and ended up just keeping the account and screen name.

lmao

i still want to see tito vs tank

just to watch tito beat him down
9/15/09 1:23 PM
Tom O Bedlam
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

Rick... did you really just give him a serious answer in the first response?

TF?  We all expect more out of you than that.

9/15/09 1:27 PM
RickStorm
1750 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/15/09 1:29 PM
I thought that ruled only applied if someone created a thread asking.....

Damn! I hang my head in shame, I'm not worthy 
9/15/09 1:34 PM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - I thought that ruled only applied if someone created a thread asking.....

Damn! I hang my head in shame, I'm not worthy 
9/15/09 1:44 PM
RickStorm

lol zed
9/15/09 2:05 PM
Tom O Bedlam

RickStorm -

That is what I read...

lol I am going to get my revenge at 104!

9/15/09 2:54 PM
RickStorm

Tom O Bedlam - 

lol I am going to get my revenge at 104!

who's fighting in 104... Im losing track

9/15/09 2:55 PM
RickStorm

nevermind I remember now lol
9/15/09 5:27 PM
BeanTownMMA
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's been 14 days since Queen Elizabeth II sent lookoutawhale the funds and package of goodies.

14 Days and still...no sign of FUTA1...

As I sit here beneath this willow tree high up in the mountains, I get to see my first sunset. First sunset in a long, long time. The streaks of sunlight hit my face and the entire sky has shades of the most surreal colors. The wind brushes up against my face as soft as a freshly clean blanket.

And you know what? I would trade all of this for Tito. You're damn right. This delicious apple and spring water in front of me can make any grown man smile...but I would trade it all away for the Ultimate Return.

Can we remember the good times when FUTA1 would hold signs up of "Fuck the UG". Hell I sit here and laugh to myself at those good 'ol times. It's the changing of the seasons, gentleman. Tito is back in the UFC - these nights are getting shorter - and the air is getting a little colder. A great ending to a great year would be to see "one of the greatest" post on this thread. Agreed?

But we have this Hammerhouse clan. This rambunctious and obnoxious group of degenerates. MY GOD, I haven't used so many "x's" in a sentence since Nixon was elected President. Do you SEE the frustration?! No..Do you HEAR the frustration?! My anxiety can be heard from the mountaintops of Big Bear and beyond.

And as I sit here beneath this willow tree, I can only hope that Tito sees the same sunset that I see right now. Pure - Simplicity - Awe Inspiring. Do not be afraid of this thing we call "The Circle of Life".

Tito, come on home now.....come on home...
9/27/09 12:07 AM
BeanTownMMA
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...Until Tito... :(
9/27/09 12:10 AM
Squared Circle
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/29/09 2:33 PM
Until Tito

Tito wipes his ass with the above pictoral...
9/29/09 2:56 PM
2JupitersTooMany

From the diary of 2J2M, September 29, 2009.

The greater Ohio area being now under Hammer House control, it was my lot to shuffle off to the West Virginia border town of Point Pleasant.

Between the two, back in the sunset borders of the Buckeye State, lies a town named Athens. A fitting place, considering that Thor's Hammers might clash with the Gods of Punishment there one day.

I came here as a matter of mere geographical convenience, but if I've learned anything in this world of shadows and apparitions, convenience often works as a disguise for the ethereal powers of transcending fate.

Point Pleasant was the site of the famous 1967 collapse of the Silver Bridge. Forty-some good men and women drowned and died. Weeks before the plunge of the rickety span, locals reported sightings of a winged man. He was whispering prophetic warnings of the event to come. Their observations were summed in John Keel's haunting book, The Mothman Prophecies.

And it occurs to me now.

Winged men. Warnings. Death. Hammer House.

And more occurs to me.

The angel of death. Evil. Thor, the God of Thunder. Athens, Ohio. Something sinister.
Something dark.

A man, black as night.

A man, black as coal.

A.

Coleman.

-Until Tito
9/29/09 2:59 PM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol! this thread should never die!
9/29/09 3:52 PM
bktwothree

2JupitersTooMany - From the diary of 2J2M, September 29, 2009.

The greater Ohio area being now under Hammer House control, it was my lot to shuffle off to the West Virginia border town of Point Pleasant.

Between the two, back in the sunset borders of the Buckeye State, lies a town named Athens. A fitting place, considering that Thor's Hammers might clash with the Gods of Punishment there one day.

I came here as a matter of mere geographical convenience, but if I've learned anything in this world of shadows and apparitions, convenience often works as a disguise for the ethereal powers of transcending fate.

Point Pleasant was the site of the famous 1967 collapse of the Silver Bridge. Forty-some good men and women drowned and died. Weeks before the plunge of the rickety span, locals reported sightings of a winged man. He was whispering prophetic warnings of the event to come. Their observations were summed in John Keel's haunting book, The Mothman Prophecies.

And it occurs to me now.

Winged men. Warnings. Death. Hammer House.

And more occurs to me.

The angel of death. Evil. Thor, the God of Thunder. Athens, Ohio. Something sinister.
Something dark.

A man, black as night.

A man, black as coal.

A.

Coleman.

-Until Tito

We are so close yet so far...While we are breathren in so many ways, I can not, ne, will not turn my back on my Scarlet and Grey brethren. I want to help the cause, but my hammer rests so close by...I must...I must...NO...I cannot help for my blood runs scarlet and grey.

I traversed the same Silver Bridge you speak of so many times, wistfully passing to and fro from Gallipolis to Point Pleasant (mainly because WV has Everclear) I see you need help...The UG needs help...but I can not put down this Hammer that I have carried for over 10 years. It is simply too much to ask.

Let us never speak of this again...
9/29/09 4:02 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Gallipolis.

"City of the Gauls"

Gauls.

Greece.

The sack of rome.

The attempted desecration of the Temple of Delphi.

Gallipolis
Gauls
Athens
Mothman
SilverBridge
Death
Ohio
HammerHouse
DarkFigure
BlackAsCoal
ColeMan
Coleman
Coleman
Coleman

+
+
+

plus
plus
plus
plus
plus
plus
plus
plus

Madness
Madness
Madness
Madness

Silence.

PRIMAL SCREAM.

TITOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
9/29/09 4:08 PM
RLL
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Attention Commander 2Jup... I regret to inform you that I have lost the will to fight. Increasingly bad odds, enemy infiltration, and diversion tactics have broken me into a shell of the man I was when this mission first began. I am dishonored... I have the will to carry on... but not carry on this fight.

May Tito have mercy on my soul...
9/29/09 4:15 PM
2JupitersTooMany

*gazes at RLL blankly*

*drones like a wildebeest*

*gallops off into a country meadow, naked*
9/29/09 4:18 PM
RickStorm

2JupitersTooMany - *gazes at RLL blankly*

*drones like a wildebeest*

*gallops off into a country meadow, naked*
2J2M..... Put your gawd damn cloths back on!

Puleze!

-Until Tito

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.