UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN Tito!!! FUTA1! RED ALERT!!!!

1/18/13 1:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Feels good, doesn't it?

Not wearing pants I mean.

1/18/13 1:49 PM
RickStorm
1906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
2JupitersTooMany - 
RickStorm - 

As a last chance.. Crooklyn is interviewing Tito in 2 hours.. I asked if she can ask him to make a single post.. this will be the last for me untess I meet tito myself

This would have really excited me in 2009

Dont try to play all.. oh i dont care.. with me sir

I know you already got your velvet pants out and ready to acually wear them again =)

Just in case

1/18/13 1:50 PM
RickStorm
1906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM - 

Haven't strapped a pair of velvet pants on in a while...

Actually, haven't worn pants in general for about 17 days now...

Feels good...

Anyone have a belt?

Use a rope =)

1/18/13 1:50 PM
unfilter
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/18/13 1:51 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just crapped an entire velvet line of swimwear. 

1/18/13 2:31 PM
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyyyy minute nowwww.......
1/18/13 2:35 PM
lookoutawhale
1106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is this interview live? i just came back down from a lunar space mission back to earth to hear this thing?

what time will it be?

I

NEED

TO

KNOW!

and so does society!

1/18/13 2:40 PM
lookoutawhale
1106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alright i cancelled all my appointments today including giving a cactus an acupuncture healing session went to tapout radio.com and got this

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/4869/tapoutradio23.jpg

Do we have to wait until Monday for final results? Can we all last this long with anxiety on our hailmary attempt?

someone fill me in. and then someone fill me out.

1/18/13 2:42 PM
RickStorm

It's either going to be on Mondays show or BE.. hold on I'll ask Crooklyn

1/18/13 2:42 PM
the geek
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/18/13 2:49 PM
RickStorm

Edited: 01/18/13 2:50 PM

Crooklyn said this interview is for Bloodyelbow

1/18/13 2:52 PM
RickStorm

So Stay tuned =)

-Until Crooklyn's Bloody Elbow

1/19/13 1:51 PM
lookoutawhale

aye, i was hoping it would be a video or audio interview so we could see or hear the emotion!

but i will have to accept the dissapointment in text.

1/19/13 2:17 PM
Loser Born Natural
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Until... Phone Post
1/19/13 6:25 PM
unfilter
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 

aye, i was hoping it would be a video or audio interview so we could see or hear the emotion!

even when distributed in text form, the tiny discrete molecules of disappoinment tend to clog up my pores, marring my otherwise porcelain features.

was hoping for something potable, to be taken internally; skipping external organs completely and going directly to engorge and inflame my isles of langerham.

lookout beta cells, here comes heartbreak.

1/23/13 3:05 PM
lookoutawhale

Edited: 01/23/13 3:55 PM
unfilter - 
lookoutawhale - 

even when distributed in text form, the tiny discrete molecules of disappoinment tend to clog up my pores, marring my otherwise porcelain features.

was hoping for something potable, to be taken internally; skipping external organs completely and going directly to engorge and inflame my isles of langerham.

lookout beta cells, here comes heartbreak.

Aftear reading what you wrote i sprinted straight to the fallen and bombed out Futa Factories where a few beakers and flasks were of some use, despite the lingering radition. What the lab racoons came up with, was a special concotion that you dont ingested orally. Its a cologne but one that isnt taken externally. Its to be sprayed directly into the anal sphinster and then absorbed by the rectum. This will take a few minutes after the cologne has dinner and drinks with the bladder to catch up on old times while simultaneously creating new times to be spoken of at a later date.

So i am proud to present the butt cologne:

Dissapointment by Lookoutawhalehttp://i47.tinypic.com/33bixac.jpg

1/23/13 3:06 PM
lookoutawhale

any word on that Tito interview from last friday? good news? bad news?

1/23/13 3:06 PM
lookoutawhale

*has spray ready as defense mechanism*

1/23/13 3:53 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In other news
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUTA1 Phone Post
1/23/13 4:14 PM
knuckleballs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito Santana Ortiz off the top rope, brutha!
1/23/13 9:08 PM
lookoutawhale

I will not send out birthday wishes until Futa posts here! You've got a few hours left Tito, just post so we can all wish you a happy birthday.

Failure to do so, will create a Happy Birthday Embargo where wishes will be packed up in a box and witheld until a treaty is signed. Then and only then will the boxes be unpacked, delivered to you, allowing everyone to wish you a happy birthday.

Until however... i will withold any salutations

1/24/13 7:01 AM
OzLoco
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No one has told me to stand down.

Or change underwear.

Steadfast.
1/24/13 10:14 AM
unfilter

standby

still trying to coax this chimp out of the UAV

1/29/13 1:51 PM
lookoutawhale

any word on that bloodyelbow interview with Tito?

-until update

1/31/13 4:08 PM
lookoutawhale

alright so did a little googling. The bloodyelbow interview with Tito went up  on Jan 21 and Jan 22,

Part 1

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/21/3897926/interview-exclusive-tito-ortiz-ufc-dana-white-cyborg

Part 2

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/22/3903064/interview-exclusive-tito-ortiz-part-ii-ufc-dana-white-cyborg

No mention was made of Tito posting on the UG.

I raise this glass of wine again and make a toast. A toast to another failure of the Futa1 Army,

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.