UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN Tito!!! FUTA1! RED ALERT!!!!

1/23/13 3:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lookoutawhale
1035 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/23/13 3:55 PM
unfilter - 
lookoutawhale - 

aye, i was hoping it would be a video or audio interview so we could see or hear the emotion!

but i will have to accept the dissapointment in text.

even when distributed in text form, the tiny discrete molecules of disappoinment tend to clog up my pores, marring my otherwise porcelain features.

was hoping for something potable, to be taken internally; skipping external organs completely and going directly to engorge and inflame my isles of langerham.

lookout beta cells, here comes heartbreak.

Aftear reading what you wrote i sprinted straight to the fallen and bombed out Futa Factories where a few beakers and flasks were of some use, despite the lingering radition. What the lab racoons came up with, was a special concotion that you dont ingested orally. Its a cologne but one that isnt taken externally. Its to be sprayed directly into the anal sphinster and then absorbed by the rectum. This will take a few minutes after the cologne has dinner and drinks with the bladder to catch up on old times while simultaneously creating new times to be spoken of at a later date.

So i am proud to present the butt cologne:

Dissapointment by Lookoutawhalehttp://i47.tinypic.com/33bixac.jpg

1/23/13 3:06 PM
lookoutawhale
1035 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

any word on that Tito interview from last friday? good news? bad news?

1/23/13 3:06 PM
lookoutawhale

*has spray ready as defense mechanism*

1/23/13 3:53 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In other news
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUTA1 Phone Post
1/23/13 4:14 PM
knuckleballs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito Santana Ortiz off the top rope, brutha!
1/23/13 9:08 PM
lookoutawhale

I will not send out birthday wishes until Futa posts here! You've got a few hours left Tito, just post so we can all wish you a happy birthday.

Failure to do so, will create a Happy Birthday Embargo where wishes will be packed up in a box and witheld until a treaty is signed. Then and only then will the boxes be unpacked, delivered to you, allowing everyone to wish you a happy birthday.

Until however... i will withold any salutations

1/24/13 7:01 AM
OzLoco
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No one has told me to stand down.

Or change underwear.

Steadfast.
1/24/13 10:14 AM
unfilter
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

standby

still trying to coax this chimp out of the UAV

1/29/13 1:51 PM
lookoutawhale

any word on that bloodyelbow interview with Tito?

-until update

1/31/13 4:08 PM
lookoutawhale

alright so did a little googling. The bloodyelbow interview with Tito went up  on Jan 21 and Jan 22,

Part 1

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/21/3897926/interview-exclusive-tito-ortiz-ufc-dana-white-cyborg

Part 2

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/22/3903064/interview-exclusive-tito-ortiz-part-ii-ufc-dana-white-cyborg

No mention was made of Tito posting on the UG.

I raise this glass of wine again and make a toast. A toast to another failure of the Futa1 Army,

1/31/13 4:14 PM
RickStorm
1745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

-Until the next failure

1/31/13 4:18 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito didn't break my heart, he tore my ACL

1/31/13 4:30 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Failure has been following me like the Wet Bandits, only failure isn't easily defeated by paint cans and Christmas ornaments. Phone Post
1/31/13 5:21 PM
KingGo
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ouch Phone Post
2/5/13 11:38 PM
lookoutawhale

2/6/13 9:28 PM
AmmoMan
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^THIS Phone Post
2/11/13 10:10 PM
UltimatePower
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt
2/14/13 2:11 PM
lookoutawhale

my girlfriend of 76 years asked me what we are doing for valentines day today....

I told her i would be lighting a candle on my computer desk and waiting for Futa1 to post in this thread.

After i was punched in the face by her, i got back up, sat on my computer chair and went back to work waiting for Futa1.

There are no holidays for the Futa1 Army..

2/14/13 2:31 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/14/13 2:31 PM

Today I watched a YouTube video on creating anethetic using Windex, grain alcohol and four bottles of melatonin.  The Windex is to induce vomiting if things go bad.  The grain alcohol allows one to perform surgery while unconscious, much like it allows a hobo to perform oral sex on a cab driver while clinically dead.  Tito should receive my pancreas (a tribute to Pancrase, a little joke between us) and the fourth chamber of my heart on Monday unless I drunk-mailed it to my ex wife, which has happened before.

2/14/13 2:44 PM
RickStorm
1745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
2JupitersTooMany - 

Today I watched a YouTube video on creating anethetic using Windex, grain alcohol and four bottles of melatonin.  The Windex is to induce vomiting if things go bad.  The grain alcohol allows one to perform surgery while unconscious, much like it allows a hobo to perform oral sex on a cab driver while clinically dead.  Tito should receive my pancreas (a tribute to Pancrase, a little joke between us) and the fourth chamber of my heart on Monday unless I drunk-mailed it to my ex wife, which has happened before.

lolwut

2/14/13 2:50 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Here is a secret about the heart.  You have four chambers, but why?  Our evolutionary predecessor, the cow, has something like eight or nine stomachs arranged throughout its abdomen, lower neck and upper ass area.  Notice that when we evolved from cows into lizards and then monkeys this needless array of compartments was reduced to one.  The heart is much the same, and evolution will tidy things up eventually until we have but one super-efficient chamber holding all the blood we need.  This thread killed my first chamber in 2008, my third chamber in 2010, and now I have torn out my fourth chamber and post-marked it to Tito, care of my ex-wife in West Virginia.  So although this thread has slowly killed the third most important organ in my body, in a way it has helped me to evolve.

2/14/13 3:14 PM
UGCTT_MMArijuana666
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale -

Win. Phone Post
2/14/13 5:09 PM
lookoutawhale

A woman asked me today if i loved her, i told her no. I was in love with someone else. She said what is her name. I said its not a her its a what. Im in love with Futvaille.

Even though its destroyed and all thats left is the memories, it holds a special place in my heart that no one woman could replace.

She abruptly left me house in a rage but I do not apologize with my love affair with a nation.

2/14/13 5:13 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Funny.  Sometimes a woman has a hard time understanding love if she isn't the object.  It's like trying to explain a close male friendship, or the butthole fleshlight in your sock drawer.  Some things just feel good, not better necessarily, just different.

2/14/13 5:25 PM
lookoutawhale

I do agree. They get jealous very easily. When she saw me in a room caressing the Futaville Decleration of Independence she would not speak to me for a week. They have to understand that sometimes we dont need a woman. We need typography to get us going. To really speak to us. No female gential can compare to a charter of rights and freedoms to bring a male to full extacy.

Their curves dont compare to the unravelled S curve paper of a legal document. The wetness of company ink after two dignitaries sign their name for a treaty. The smell of Douglas Fir recycled paper caressing your face holds in higher regard to perfume. The texture of a laminated binding agreement.

If i want to make love to the constitution that holds Tito Town together than why should a woman care? Its the mutual love shared between a whale and a legal document.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.