UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN Tito!!! FUTA1! RED ALERT!!!!

2/15/13 1:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RickStorm
1680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

My girl dont understand any of it, so she just ignores me when it comes the futaville, tito town, and the UG..

2/15/13 7:36 PM
charms434
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Valentines ey, that reminds me when ol Sergeant Coleman escapes from Hammer House where he had been for years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an MMA fighter, look at his hands! He probably spent lots of time in gyms and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!" Phone Post
2/16/13 4:23 AM
RickStorm
1680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From: lookoutawhale 340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile 
Posted: 1 day ago

2/18/13 3:12 PM
lookoutawhale
996 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/18/13 3:12 PM
RickStorm - 
From: lookoutawhale 340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile 
Posted: 1 day ago

2/18/13 3:49 PM
lookoutawhale
996 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

charms434 -  Valentines ey, that reminds me when ol Sergeant Coleman escapes from Hammer House where he had been for years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an MMA fighter, look at his hands! He probably spent lots of time in gyms and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!" Phone Post

a powerful story!

now we know why its called Hammer House and what is being nailed.

2/19/13 12:10 PM
RickStorm

Im starting to think..... that maybe Tito's not going to show up

2/19/13 12:27 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

He may have given himself directions during a live speech without a teleprompter and ended up in Belize.

2/19/13 12:38 PM
UltimatePower
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Tito ever shows up I just want him to type: ttt
2/19/13 12:39 PM
MattyECB
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

Hey, you best chiggity chek urself
2/19/13 12:40 PM
MattyECB
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've cried while masterbating to this thread too many times to give up now, no romo
2/19/13 12:40 PM
RickStorm

2JupitersTooMany - 
RickStorm - 

He may have given himself directions during a live speech without a teleprompter and ended up in Belize.

teleprompter even been lost to can with Belize maybe sure.. Best directions of the night

2/19/13 12:43 PM
RickStorm

MattyECB - 
RickStorm - 

Hey, you best chiggity chek urself

google images brought this up when I searched "chiggity chek "

what's it all mean lol

2/19/13 12:52 PM
unfilter
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

perhaps tito's recently admitted social phobias are what's keeping him from reconnecting to his dedicated online fanbase.

-until zoloft

2/19/13 3:20 PM
lookoutawhale

percentage that Tito will post here:

72.7%

3/4/13 5:53 PM
lookoutawhale

Calos posts are back. Is he back?

-until Calo?

unless hes already here. which... in that case

-Calo

3/4/13 6:01 PM
RickStorm

Edited: 03/04/13 6:03 PM
lookoutawhale - 

Calos posts are back. He is back?

=)

3/4/13 6:24 PM
TheGreatGodMARS
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo -

I've tried reaching out to Tito in Portogese ..nothing   :(

Calos back or is this from before he got banned? Phone Post
3/4/13 7:22 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheGreatGodMARS - 
superCalo -

From before. But RickStorm is also being all sly about stuff... who knows. The shroud of mystery around Calo persists.

3/6/13 2:51 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/6/13 3:10 PM
Big Wes
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark couldn't have said it better, hip or no hip Mark beats his ass.

Just sayin... Phone Post
3/6/13 3:12 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Wes - Mark couldn't have said it better, hip or no hip Mark beats his ass.

Just sayin... Phone Post
Thread comes full circle.

Hammer House wins. Phone Post
3/6/13 3:17 PM
RickStorm

UGCTT_EnderTL - 
TheGreatGodMARS - 
superCalo -

From before. But RickStorm is also being all sly about stuff... who knows. The shroud of mystery around Calo persists.

lol

I wasnt being that sly.. I changed LOAW's post with "He is Back"

then I gave my beautiful =) <~~~ so beautiful.. lol

But yes, he's post were restored and let off restriction... but by now everyone knows this

3/6/13 3:20 PM
RickStorm

2JupitersTooMany - 
Big Wes - Mark couldn't have said it better, hip or no hip Mark beats his ass.

Just sayin... Phone Post
Thread comes full circle.

Hammer House wins. Phone Post

Yes! Squared Circle & Hammerhouse has won split decision

Cecil Peoples scores it 30-26 Tito

Other two score it 30-27 Hamer muthafuckin House

3/25/13 3:00 PM
lookoutawhale

*tunes walkie talkie*

Tito? Hello Tito? Come in.

*tunes walkie talkie*

3/25/13 3:22 PM
UK Rampage
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire - Is tito back ? Phone Post
Is tito black? I think half and half is the correct term. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.