UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN Tito!!! FUTA1! RED ALERT!!!!

6/12/13 3:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RickStorm
1512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

From: RickStorm 888 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/12/13 3:46 PM
RickStorm
1512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Romadant for the 888

6/12/13 3:48 PM
RickStorm

lookoutawhale - 
2JupitersTooMany - 

OMG someone voted Rick down.

Perhaps Tito.

sweet mother of god!

*pulls curtain back on plaque until 888 vote up is achieved.*

http://i.imgur.com/44m8ugN.jpg

Open it back up

and great job on plaque cracked me up

6/12/13 3:52 PM
lookoutawhale
792 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/12/13 3:53 PM

The world as we know it has changed outside. The world we left when we entered Denny's will not be the same to which we exit Denny's. Global forces are at work. Revolutions are taking place.

A 9.7 Earthquake just hit Titotown. The work of a whore named mother nature. Luckily no damage done for the city was already in shambles crumbled from a nuclear blast ingited by the general in a drunken haze.

I call upon the gods of Ortiz Town, The gorgon statue of Titoville, The solid gold ring of Lorenzo and the watchful eye of a pregnant mother to look over our kingdom.  I place a lock of hair plucked from both the curtains and drapes of Sir Jenna Jameson  into a pit of fire in this cauldron.

I ask Richard Turkeybaster, son of Jacob, grandson of Agnes, our famous breadmaker ravaged by dogs during the communist rebellion of TItoville, and museum curator of Tito hamlet to commision a new plaque to honour saint storm as the previous one is back behind the curtains of truth.

I put down my goblet of Five Alive Peach juice down on this flannel table and ask for another way. A detour to the state of life we are currently living. Because soon when the staff returns to our table and finds out that we ran out through the window, to which the 7'11 dog lies with out paying the bill, we may never return to this Denny's ever again in our lives. So remembe this moment.

6/12/13 3:57 PM
lookoutawhale
792 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 
RickStorm - 
2JupitersTooMany - 
lookoutawhale - 

226 more posts till i reach the powerful 8888 a number of the holy tito trinity.

Is there some type of alarm or warning i could get when im reaching close to it so i can put on my tuxedo when i finally post it? Has anyone made an 8888 app?

You have 444 vote ups, one half of 888, regarded in apocalyptic literature as The Number of the Dan Severn.

WHOW!

-Until Eight-Hundred & Eighty-Eight

Since it was this post that __________ vd'd me, I will assume it was because they didnt want to see the FUTA Army reach its level of 888ness

=)

Who is this enemy against the state that has voted you down?

Unless it was the General which in case it was a vote down from god using him as a conduit or a reactionary measure from spilling hot chocolate on his privates. then all is forgiven!

6/12/13 3:57 PM
lookoutawhale

Richard Turkeybaster if you would be so kind... and comission another plaque..

6/12/13 3:58 PM
lookoutawhale

*removes curtains while other leg is climbing out of Denny's window*

http://i.imgur.com/Nuym8Fz.png

6/12/13 4:11 PM
RickStorm

lookoutawhale - 

*removes curtains while other leg is climbing out of Denny's window*

http://i.imgur.com/Nuym8Fz.png

I love that 

6/12/13 7:24 PM
lookoutawhale

Rick is already at 892 vote ups?

oh the magic number is lost forever! We were hoping it would atleast last a day, or hour.. or minutes.

6/12/13 7:25 PM
lookoutawhale

someone at our Denny's last supper has betrayed us.. 

6/12/13 7:31 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sportin' triple 7s, quite a bit of synchronicity is afoot. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 7:42 PM
lookoutawhale

hmm today is indeed a special day. I was at 444, you at 777, rick at 888.

The Double Spring is among us.

6/12/13 7:46 PM
lookoutawhale

hmm that lasted 10 minutes 2jupes is at 778 now. damn it!

6/12/13 7:47 PM
lookoutawhale

and already the double spring is gone..

leaves have withered away, skipped summer and already preparing for the single digit winter

6/12/13 7:49 PM
lookoutawhale

im being told now that Boeing owns the copyright on 777 and thus Marty the cat was forced to carry out the government's orders.

6/12/13 8:01 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got a cease and desist letter from the Wright Bros. 21 vote ups ago Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 8:10 PM
lookoutawhale

We need to find a way how to freeze a post and vote up count in some type of E-cryogenics lab so we retain these holy numbers.

6/12/13 8:11 PM
lookoutawhale

Edited: 06/12/13 10:47 PM

I also ban all dinsoaurs from crossing the Tito-toll Bridge during rush hour. Monday to Friday 3-6.

*this includes Komodo Dragons.

6/12/13 8:15 PM
lookoutawhale

^I just voted you up soldier but for some reason it doesnt say +1 next to Marty the cat.

hmm..  what type of witchcraft is this?

6/12/13 10:54 PM
lookoutawhale

Marty the cat - 
lookoutawhale - 

^I just voted you up soldier but for some reason it doesnt say +1 next to Marty the cat.

Well as the moderator Man vs Net once said, "he has used up many of his nine lives and doesn't have many left". :(

I have sent you a friend request to send a message to all your enemies that you are now part of your futa1 army family. Your enemies now become the enemies of the whole Tito Ortiz tribe.

Think this important offer over with friend and family. If you choose to accept my offering of peanut butter and banjos with the friend request, the whole village will know that we are united as one empire. An allegiance pledged to general 2jupes, our saviour Tito Ortiz and his sith lord princess Jenna Jameson

6/13/13 10:43 AM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have just gotten unthawed from a phantom freeze, I guess voting down the UG blog is crossing the line these days.

However, I apparently missed the Saint of Eight's inauguration, a moment I will never be able to live through again.

Tito Town hath no fury like a Kevin scorned.

*dips rope in kerosene* Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 11:30 AM
RickStorm

lookoutawhale - 

I did as well and saw no green arrow.. So I looked him up

Him gots a long way to go before any green arrow will show lol

-Until Marty the Cat

6/13/13 3:35 PM
charms434
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -
lookoutawhale - 

-Until Marty the Cat

Until Marty! Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 10:19 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Marty the cat -
Marty the cat - 
charms434 - 
RickStorm -
lookoutawhale - 

-Until Marty the Cat

Hi guys, I mostly post on the OG and I get in trouble all the time.

Rick, how bad is it now? Sagiv even reset it not long ago.

Now I'm waiting on my new friends.

I can't wait to find out my negger number.

Having a lot of cat friends, they would say what you are doing is an Uncle Tomcat move. Phone Post 3.0
6/14/13 3:08 AM
RickStorm

Marty the cat - 
charms434 - 
RickStorm -
lookoutawhale - 

-Until Marty the Cat

Hi guys, I mostly post on the OG and I get in trouble all the time.

Rick, how bad is it now? Sagiv even reset it not long ago.

Vote Total: -110; Up Total: 433; Down Total: -543

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.