UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN Tito!!! FUTA1! RED ALERT!!!!

8/1/13 12:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rick The Last Man Standing Storm
1825 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
Tat2tillidie - 
Rick The Last Man Standing Storm -

JUST NOT TO US ...... YET! =)

Haha why did you change your sn ? I dig it tho ... Phone Post 3.0

Last year at the Seattle UFC I drove up on saturday, started drinking, went to fights, TRIED to stay up for the after party but had to go to motel about 12 to go to sleep, i was beat

Everyone gave me shit about it and being old

So this fucking year.. haha

I went on a mission to out drink, out eat, out smoke everyone there no matter the cost

i went up on friday this time, partied friday night

rested saturday morning..... then it was on!!

partied like a rockstar all day and night, even bought most the booze so there was no excuses

come 6:00 am sunday i was wandering around seattle looking for all the "youngsters" , but not a single one of them were up.

It came down to BrewBarry, his wife, and me and KRS-10

Let me put it this way.. 1 was throwing up, 1 passed out, and one couldnt go no longer

which left me

The Last Man Standing... haha

fuckin kids couldnt keep up with the ole' man.. =)

8/1/13 12:48 PM
1825 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and thats the short version of what went down!!! lol

8/1/13 12:50 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMG Rick, that sounds amazing.

But I would beat you, based upon clinical trials I have conducted during the last decade.
8/1/13 12:55 PM

2JupitersTooMany - OMG Rick, that sounds amazing.

But I would beat you, based upon clinical trials I have conducted during the last decade.

i posted some of the pics on FB.. Brew his wife, krs and me kind of coupled up and killed seattle.. lol

8/1/13 12:58 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet Garv.com shirt bro!
8/1/13 4:52 PM

2JupitersTooMany - Sweet Garv.com shirt bro!

haha.. thanks

8/2/13 1:07 AM
OzLoco
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just watched UFC 51 8 times.

At the end of the fight, Taito tells Belfort "You have the heart and the body of a champion... just like me".

The next 7 times I watched it with the sound off and Titto doesn't say anything at all.

I'm not sure what to make of it.

In other news, I just returned to my post in Adelaide from Thailand... and I'm leaving it again in Oct to visit FUTA HQ, stateside. LA, Vegas and Cancun. That's right.

Hide yo children, hide yo wife.
8/6/13 1:24 PM
lookoutawhale
1050 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito vs Rampage..

the Futa1 Army does not know who to root for.

8/7/13 2:03 AM
KrzyBnzJnz
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Futa1 army retreat to Big Bear?

http://www.vrbo.com/442859

8/7/13 2:04 AM
KrzyBnzJnz
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We could share all our favorite Tito stories in the hot tub and game room.

8/7/13 8:56 AM
jonnierockets20
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mad respect for Tito's return. He's an icon, a legend of the sport, and a pioneer regardless of what any internet button pusher says. This guy has trained his whole life and fought his whole life and people break down every word he says to try and belittle him. It seems that internet superstars just sit around all day, spam interviews,pick out grammar flaws or something, then post it all over the internet. WTF, if you want 100% perfect interviews watch CSPAN or something. If you expect a fighter who slams his head on a mat for 8 hours a day to give a Nobel piece prize speech then your in the wrong sport for that. Give these guys their dues, who gives a damn if they're not Harvard grads, and let them perform. I know this is a FUTA support thread and nobody here is probably doing that, but figured I could drop my opinion here without these same internet superstars deflecting it and picking it apart. Much respect to Tito, much respect to the MMA community, but we have to stop bashing these warriors for every move they do, it gets annoying.
8/14/13 4:51 PM
lookoutawhale
1050 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cracked skull.

8/14/13 5:20 PM
ima zombie
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 5:29 PM
RickStorm

Saw the thread up top.... Checking in just in case

8/23/13 6:11 PM
RickStorm

Edited: 08/23/13 6:11 PM

FFFUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

I was supposed to pay attention to my posts today and come in here when it was at 25888

dammit

i lost my futa touch

-Until i get my futa touch back

Maybe BEEEEP

8/24/13 7:15 PM
AmmoMan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So there i was, enjoying a nice cold Orion Light in Okinawa, and on my way to the bathroom, i see that Hammer House had previously invaded my favorite establishment.

We may have more issues than i previously thought.

Good luck Taeto, i believe you may need it if Hammer House's reach is this far.

Until..........something?

8/26/13 12:14 PM
RickStorm

haha.. hehe... He said "sideways"

8/26/13 12:20 PM
zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard we had a new mission. Until warm ass durr.

8/26/13 12:23 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Barnett would have been the thirst post in this thread, the man loves his fans

8/26/13 12:23 PM
2JupitersTooMany

*third

Freudian Coors Lite withdrawal

8/26/13 12:40 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Relax showgun, everyone here loves Toto.  We are joined at the keyboard for life, had the end of my penis changed to a USB connection, worried technology advancements will make it obsolete.

8/26/13 5:42 PM
MountainMedic
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany -

Relax showgun, everyone here loves Toto.  We are joined at the keyboard for life, had the end of my penis changed to a USB connection, worried technology advancements will make it obsolete.

Pics? Phone Post
8/26/13 5:46 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Later, right now I'm kneeling on the corner of my desk, hips pressed against the warm exhaust fan of my HP Compaq, running an overdue virus check.

8/26/13 5:52 PM
MountainMedic
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now I am gonna need pics of this upload as well.

*I dong ug often anymore, but when I do, I can always count on 2 things.... Rick being old & Jupes keeping it weird. Real talk. Phone Post
8/26/13 5:53 PM
MountainMedic

And of course "don't" became "dong" , how's that for some fucked up autocorrect? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.