UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN Tito!!! FUTA1! RED ALERT!!!!

1/3/14 2:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThickS0lid N Right
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

Just a reminder.....

From: FUTA1 14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile 
Posted: 5/14/11 10:29 PM

This is because of the Futa Army. Just here to show love. WWW.Twitter.com/titoortiz.com WWW.Punishment.com WWW.PunishmentTrainingCenter.com
So he came back in 2011!! Phone Post 3.0
1/3/14 2:48 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

According to legend he posted on the outskirts of the UG, in a place seldom visited by any member of Tito Town or Futaville.

1/3/14 2:55 PM
ThickS0lid N Right
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany -

According to legend he posted on the outskirts of the UG, in a place seldom visited by any member of Tito Town or Futaville.

Sir you are like Atlas holding the Futa Army up on top of Titos earth sized head..VU

Until Tito...... Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 3:03 PM
lookoutawhale
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In our times of madness and rapture we are curious to know what Tito has been up to and why he was too busy to post:

Dec 27,2013

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/t/Tito-Ortiz-in-this-weeks-WON-Pics-nice-Score/2269830/?page=1

Western Outdoor News

Tito Jacob Christopher Ortiz is spotted fishing for king crab with new girlfriend and former UFC ring girl Amber Nicole

http://i.imgur.com/SyUfFCl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wyhl0gl.jpg

Jan 3, 2014

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/t/Tito-Ortiz-has-mad-stamina-bros/2271984/?page=1

A taxi driver details the time Tito Ortiz had sex with a plastic boobed woman in the backseet for 90 minutes where there was no completion. A ground and pound that went to decision. Judge - Taxi Driver gave the bout to Mrs. Silicone for being on the bottom but taking no damage. 

Jan 6, 2014

http://ktla.com/2014/01/06/mma-fighter-tito-ortiz-arrested-on-suspicion-of-dui-chp/

TIto Ortiz was arrested on suspicion of DUI. He was driving and crashed into a concrete median. Was there a second silicone chested passenger or did one of his king crabs pinch him while driving. or is there a third option?

That he was drinking away his pain at wanting to post in this thread but not having the inner strength to do it. While in deep thought he lost control.

Id like to believe the latter.

1/6/14 3:31 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe Tito will use his one telephone call to post remotely on this thread.

1/6/14 3:44 PM
lookoutawhale
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ i like that idea. Trading in his one phonecall for one post.

that would mean so much more than posting from a computer.

Posting from a cell phone, in jail.

Even crazier if he he posted to ask 2Jupes to be his lawyer.

The General then shows up to court to get him off the hook. A thankful Tito then hugs him under a drizzling sky. Saint Storm takes a photo of the event,  I edit it, and we hang it in the Futaville Museum of Atomic Energy.

1/6/14 3:48 PM
RickStorm
1603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Tito has already bailed out/left the building

1/6/14 3:58 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Crap

1/6/14 4:01 PM
lookoutawhale

damn it!

another dream crushed.

1/6/14 5:27 PM
CowboysStuntDouble
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have no idea what this is, but I kind of love it Phone Post 3.0
2/26/14 2:49 PM
RickStorm
1603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6 more months and it will be our 5 year anniversary

2/26/14 3:02 PM
AmmoMan
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit Saint Storm......that is frightening. This thread has seen the evolution of the UG, from a place to talk about MMA, to a place to bitch about TUF, to a place to white knight for any fighter (regardless of personal traits), to now a place just to bitch about anything/everything.

I truly believe that if FUTA1 posts, it will right the ship that is the UG.

Much love from AMMOMAN
2/26/14 3:03 PM
RickStorm

^ Amen

2/28/14 2:46 PM
Rhasaan Orange Fan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was on an AC Transit Bus line in downtown Oakland the other day. When an intoxicated man came up to me and said, "Why did Tito leave The UG?" To my surprise, I said to him that everyone thought he left, but he never did. I even explained to him that everyone leaves The UG sometimes, even that Chinaman superCalo!

Let's just say the rest of the conversation didn't go so well...
3/3/14 1:53 AM
lookoutawhale

RickStorm - 

6 more months and it will be our 5 year anniversary

sweet mother.. a kid just finished high school in that time period while we were waiting for Tito.

TIto needs to post before this kid gets his graduation picture and annual book.

all is not lost..

3/11/14 6:16 PM
lookoutawhale

Tito seriously... i think its time you posted now.

3/11/14 6:17 PM
lookoutawhale

no more charades, no more hooplah

3/11/14 6:17 PM
lookoutawhale

no time to dilly dally.

3/20/14 1:57 PM
lookoutawhale

~

3/21/14 8:12 AM
Rhasaan Orange Fan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I recently enjoyed a delicious taste of Tito's Handmade Vodka. Some tonic mixed in with a lime wedge on the side. The lime wedge did nothing as I took it off immediately, prior to consuming.

Had about 4 more, thereafter.

Thanks for the drink Tito.
3/21/14 9:19 AM
charms434
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale -

no time to dilly dally.

Get on the horse.. Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 4:39 PM
RickStorm

Tito

It has brought to my attention by our own favorite Whale, that I have one wish today on my 50th birthday

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2301750/Happy-birthday-Rick-Storm/?&page=2

*crosses fingers and toes*

*Closes eyes*

I wish Tito, the magical FUTA1 would post in this thread

*blows out candles*

*out of breathe... fuck 50 candles is alot of fire*

3/21/14 4:47 PM
JoeMimic
560 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUTA1 grant this man his birthday wish! Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 5:35 PM
lookoutawhale

denying a man his 50th birthday wish is a crime in several provinces and states.

Tito.. do you want to be a criminal?

3/21/14 5:40 PM
2JupitersTooMany

A man puts in 50 hard years, and this is what it all comes down to Tito.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.