UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN Tito!!! FUTA1! RED ALERT!!!!

3/21/14 5:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RickStorm
1826 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

=)

3/25/14 6:26 PM
lookoutawhale
1050 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 

A man puts in 50 hard years, and this is what it all comes down to Tito.

it possible Tito is underwater in a submarine and didnt get the message. im sure he will reply and give Saint Storm the wish he deserves. What the Futa1 Army deserves. What all of  fallen Futaville and Ortiz Town deserve...

3/25/14 7:29 PM
Sonnenssamich
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Come on futa! Phone Post
3/25/14 7:43 PM
unfilter
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*emerges from polar vortex, bearded and dignified like a prime Al Gore. Wind-scalded and wandering, a modern-day Shackleton emerging from a frozen and achromatic north.*

hey fellas! did i miss anything?
3/25/14 7:46 PM
staygreenponyboy
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nothing yet Shackleton. Waiting...
3/25/14 7:53 PM
unfilter
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*makes a pot of robin stew*
3/25/14 8:10 PM
staygreenponyboy
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/25/14 8:11 PM
Tell Frank Wild I said "hey" btw.
3/25/14 8:23 PM
unfilter

staygreenponyboy - Tell Frank Wild I said "hey" btw.

that bitch wears a weave now and makes everyone call him "Francis."
3/25/14 8:36 PM
ShoeMoney
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WORST BOOK EVER WRITTEN!, MFCEO
Epic thread is epic Phone Post 3.0
3/26/14 3:15 PM
staygreenponyboy

unfilter - 
staygreenponyboy - Tell Frank Wild I said "hey" btw.

that bitch wears a weave now and makes everyone call him "Francis."

We all saw it coming...
3/28/14 5:21 AM
lookoutawhale
1050 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*hands unfilter a tuba*

3/30/14 11:05 PM
unfilter

*turns tuba into a threeba*
4/1/14 3:18 PM
lookoutawhale

*tuba community goes into an uproar over the desecration of their sacred instrument*

*police hose down groups of tuba musicians who protest*

4/10/14 5:43 PM
RickStorm
1826 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know where Tito is...

Sitting in court. Jenna is a no show again. Thanks for making it easy for me.

I'm very thankful. I was awarded everything. I hope she gets help and does what the judge demands her to do. Now time to live life.

4/10/14 6:47 PM
staygreenponyboy

Edited: 04/10/14 6:47 PM
Wow Rick, that looks like a good sign! Live life Tito - come back and see your old pals.
4/11/14 1:00 PM
Rhasaan Orange Fan
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito has come full circle.

I am walking in circles.

This thread is a 3 dimensional circle.

There are crop circles in my backyard.

I'm very dizzy.

Tito...come back to us. Maybe you can stop the circles and spinning once and for all!
4/11/14 1:18 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

I know where Tito is...

Sitting in court. Jenna is a no show again. Thanks for making it easy for me.

I'm very thankful. I was awarded everything. I hope she gets help and does what the judge demands her to do. Now time to live life.

Sounds like he got the iPhone 4 with a UG app Jenna bought in 2009, good sign.

5/7/14 2:03 PM
lookoutawhale

someone tweet Amber Nicole. Maybe she can relay this thread information to him and we can finally be at peace after the post.

5/7/14 2:08 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/07/14 2:15 PM

Today I was cloistered as a bishop of the Greater Futaville Titognostic Church.  We aren't sure whether or not Tito exists, so we pray to a giant head with a question mark shaped crack in it. 

5/7/14 2:30 PM
lookoutawhale

Titotown was once a religious city with Saint Storm as head pope. The population appears to now have lost faith becoming Titognostic.

We can only look up to the holy ortiz Trinity: Tito, Jenna and Amber.

5/7/14 3:09 PM
RickStorm

I wonder if he ever was

Was he ever really real

Was he as real as it gets

Or real as it was

5/7/14 3:18 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Met a group of Afutists at the Tito Town Memorial Reading Room the other day, bunch of killjoys, reckon I won't be inviting them to the Titognostic Church Brunch.

5/7/14 3:28 PM
RickStorm

2JupitersTooMany - 

Met a group of Afutists at the Tito Town Memorial Reading Room the other day, bunch of killjoys, reckon I won't be inviting them to the Titognostic Church Brunch.

There's a reading room... mmmm I thought I blew it all up a few years back

5/7/14 3:33 PM
2JupitersTooMany

RickStorm - 
2JupitersTooMany - 

There's a reading room... mmmm I thought I blew it all up a few years back

The Scientologists in Tito Town recognize that all physical existence is an illusion, so your nuclear Armegeddon left their reading room completely untouched.  Unfortunately, the entire library of L Ron Hubbard books smells like Plutonium. 

5/7/14 8:15 PM
lookoutawhale

I sacrifice my 3 pack of jockey socks from sears to the tomb of the unknown futa1 soldier and pay my respects to the  Futaville Holy Trininty.

May one of these immortals allow Tito to post in this thread and bless us with his omnipotent presence.

"He left the UFC for our sins..." - Chapter 3, Verse 7, - The book of Dana

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.