UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN Tito!!! FUTA1! RED ALERT!!!!

8/28/09 11:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - Wow!
what a thread to wake up too
but......
What just happened in here

Nevermind
Carry on 2Jups2many (somehow that names fits this morning lol)
Someone get this man a catapult and truckload of Stay-Puff marshmallows.
8/28/09 11:41 AM
Pernicious
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Part of the problem, or part of the solution, RickStorm. Time to man up.

HOLY HELL!! Has anyone thought about the Stevia corollary with all that has happened.

Also, my walkie talkie only works in morse code. I'm going to need a new one. All I can say is "Shave and a Haircut" in morse.
8/28/09 11:42 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Excellent recon RickStorm.

You remind me that we are in desperate need of an intelligence officer.

In fact, we have several positions to fill.
8/28/09 11:44 AM
BeanTownMMA
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zedlepln - 
RickStorm - Wow!
what a thread to wake up too
but......
What just happened in here

Nevermind
Carry on 2Jups2many (somehow that names fits this morning lol)
Someone get this man a catapult and truckload of Stay-Puff marshmallows.

RickStorm Walk-Talkie #9: 4 brand new lithium energizer batteries. This Walkie is glow in the dark and can intercept transmissions sent by North Korea, took me all night to fix this bad-boy, enjoy! And welcome to the REVOLUTION!
8/28/09 11:45 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BeanTownMMA, you have transitioned naturally into the role of communications officer.

Congratulations, brother, you've earned it.
8/28/09 11:47 AM
2JupitersTooMany

Photobucket
8/28/09 11:52 AM
RickStorm
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/28/09 11:53 AM
I'm always on board with Tito

Oh and if I see him today wandering around at the weigh-ins I'll mention this thread  
8/28/09 11:53 AM
BeanTownMMA
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm just here to help the cause. Pernicious, I'll get your Walkie back up and running in just a sec. I'm currently looking into modifying the intercom at the front gate. Trying to install a video camera for thermo-imaging face recognition. We don't need impersonators trying to ruin this mission!
8/28/09 11:56 AM
RLL
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 
I want a gigantic living head on a metaphorical platter in less than 48 hours.

YES SIR! It took me a while to find a platter large enough.. but orders are orders.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2050/titoheadplatter.jpg

Wait... what does metaphorical mean again?
8/28/09 11:56 AM
2JupitersTooMany

Excellent work RickStorm.

Your aggressive style has earned you a Sgt. of Special Ops position. We have a pool of capable men and woman to chose from. I understand that discretion may be a concern, but take no less than two soldiers. Godspeed.
8/28/09 11:57 AM
Danlosdi
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Checking in for duty, it took me a while since i happened to pass out from the epicness of this thread, i'm willing to put my life on the line to get FUTA1 in here, and also im using smoke signals so no walkie-talkie for me, 2JTM you are going to be remembered for this, it is an honor sir
8/28/09 11:58 AM
2JupitersTooMany

The honor is all of ours, brother. We live and we die together.

Until Tito.
8/28/09 12:00 PM
2JupitersTooMany

RickStorm.

This is IMPORTANT.

Should you make contact, communicate that this thread is a SAFE HARBOR.

We have cordoned off an entire thread from the rest of the UG.

Tito cannot be harmed here, and he is ensured SAFE PASSAGE.
8/28/09 12:01 PM
MountainMedic
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ok, i finally made it. i have the intake & triage area on line.... but for ome reason all of my morphine keeps disappearing-MM
RickStorm
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4 RLL

Pernicious
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BeanTownMMA - I'm just here to help the cause. Pernicious, I'll get your Walkie back up and running in just a sec. I'm currently looking into modifying the intercom at the front gate. Trying to install a video camera for thermo-imaging face recognition. We don't need impersonators trying to ruin this mission!

Shave and a haircut

two bits
8/28/09 12:04 PM
RickStorm

2JupitersTooMany - RickStorm.

This is IMPORTANT.

Should you make contact, communicate that this thread is a SAFE HARBOR.

We have cordoned off an entire thread from the rest of the UG.

Tito cannot be harmed here, and he is ensured SAFE PASSAGE.
Okie Dokie... Message is encoded and will self destr...............

8/28/09 12:04 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Welcome aboard, Sergeant Major MountainMedic. Men will die. Let's pray that we care for them rather than join them.

Until Tito.
8/28/09 12:07 PM
2JupitersTooMany

The man or woman who gets this important thread on MMA.tv "hot threads" is immediately promoted to Lieutenant Colonel. I don't care if you have 90% of a brain or 1.8 reasons to jump into a river. You're an officer.
8/28/09 12:14 PM
RLL
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 4 RLL

Thank you but I just googled "metaphorical" and realized he didn't REALLY want Tito's head on a platter. I am redoubling my efforts back into the fight.

Commander Jup- I will attack on a different front.. I have commissioned a skywriting plane to fly above the weigh-ins today... see attached pic for long range recon pic!

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/5061/planetito.jpg

(ps. I really need a blue name)
8/28/09 12:14 PM
MountainMedic
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SMMM...... i like it

8/28/09 12:20 PM
RLL

ttt
8/28/09 12:27 PM
Combat Vette
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think this is the first time that I read EVERY SINGLE post on a thread that was more than three pages long. I couldn't help it! I was sucked in!! lol
8/28/09 12:29 PM
RickStorm

4 RLL
lol nice
should I remove the head on platter??

8/28/09 12:34 PM
BeanTownMMA

Pernicious - Shave and a haircut

If you change from Channel 7 to 19, you should be all set. For some reason when I programmed the Walkie's, I set Channel 7 to receive updates on Rachel Ray's cooking show, go figure. Morse code should be working as well. Plus, I threw in Tapout radio for your inconvenience (it's on channel 914)..

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.