UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN Tito!!! FUTA1! RED ALERT!!!!

8/28/09 1:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RickStorm
1909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bktwothree - I am astounded by the brillance of this thread. 2Jup, aren't you a lawyer?! I am as well, and I can't think of any other lawyers I know that have the time to write with the eloquence or persistence that you do. More power to you--how many attorneys in your office?

What am I saying? I am waiting with baited breath for the the next ingenious post. Maybe I need to get back to work...
He spelts good'r 2

8/28/09 1:24 PM
Pernicious
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*****IMPORTANT INTEL*****

3 clicks down the river to the southwest...

gaggle of bruts sporting various hammer-like weapons...

range is from fat max power head heavy duty industrial hammers to inflatable ones that say "abortion" in big red letters...

Threw my walkie-talkie at them...

Made them angry...

I don't know that I can hold them off...
8/28/09 1:31 PM
Lurker of the Year 2007 and 2008
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pernicious - *****IMPORTANT INTEL*****

3 clicks down the river to the southwest...

gaggle of bruts sporting various hammer-like weapons...

range is from fat max power head heavy duty industrial hammers to inflatable ones that say "abortion" in big red letters...

Threw my walkie-talkie at them...

Made them angry...

I don't know that I can hold them off...

Since you threw your walkie talkie and not your shoes I suggest you fall back quickly until reinforcements come.
8/28/09 1:31 PM
MountainMedic
714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RLL - 
2JupitersTooMany - RLL, your enthusiasm is honorable. I'd rather lose a head now and then because of passion than lose the war because of complacency.

Please, accept the role of Minister of Propoganda.

Accepted.

Tito- we stand strong awaiting your return. Stay alert for a signal from an unlikely source!

back in the tds wars, i was heavily involved in dismisformation campaigns. i am at your disposal, if needed.
-SM MM
8/28/09 1:35 PM
Pernicious
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I REGRET THAT I HAVE BUT ONE LIFE TO GIVE....

FOR FUTA!

TITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1!!!ELEVEN!!!!
8/28/09 1:36 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/28/09 1:37 PM
bktwothree, forgive me that I don't clasp hands with you, provide you with biography and welcome you to the team. I'll merely say: we need capable minds as much as we need capable bodies.

*BUT A MAN IS IN TROUBLE*

BOLO BOLO BOLO BOLO BOLO

I need fast movers deployed downriver to Pernicious' location.

I want BeanTownMMA to join and monitor all frequencies.

TheGoldenRule, snap the f*ck awake NOW and get some supporting fire in there. GOD HELP ME, if you hit any friendlies, I'll have you gutted like a dolphin at a tuna factory

DAMMIT IF I'M GOING TO LOSE A MAN

Rules of engagement are as follows:

THERE ARE NO RULES 
8/28/09 1:39 PM
RickStorm
1909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/28/09 1:39 PM

8/28/09 1:40 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hell, this whole thing is GOING TO SH*T, and there's not a DAMN THING I can do about it.

I need a better command structure, better cooirdination, and I need the lilly-liberal CONGRESS to commit some serious money to this operation before we're getting our cardboard covered asses shot up and dropped into paper mache coffins.
8/28/09 1:42 PM
BeanTownMMA
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm already on it Jups. Pernicious' is in deep sh*t up to his waist. For now, the best I can get to him without blowing his cover is some Car and Driver magazines and a Game Boy. EVERYONE WITH A WALKIE: STAY ON CHANNEL 19 UNTIL I GET BACK!!

*Drives to Wal-Mart to pick up 18 more glow in the dark Walkie's*
8/28/09 1:42 PM
2JupitersTooMany

AND I WANT recruiters. We're human-resource deficient. We're split on two fronts, so our asses are bare and our sides are naked.
8/28/09 1:44 PM
droplogic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Picture of reqruits waiting for deployment.

8/28/09 1:44 PM
2JupitersTooMany

I can't have recon operations getting compromised every time some hammer-humping rabble walks up a creek and RATTLES one of my men.
8/28/09 1:52 PM
Pernicious

MY...

GOD....

THIS...

HAMMERHOUSE!!!

8/28/09 1:57 PM
BeanTownMMA
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UPDATE:

Setup a major perimeter outside the North and Southwest quadrants. Basically a 3 mile radius from camp-site. Pernicious is safe, do not worry Jups, none of your men will die in Vain from this cause! Let's keep it covert ladies and gents, I have 27 more Walkie's with basic capability but I can't keep giving free tutorials on Morse Code. Everyone on board can receive a wrist band that gives you clearance into the base when we all need to retreat or if Jups calls a group meeting of any sort. Facial recognition is also up and running on solar power, as well as the hover craft.

Please advise, keep the wrist bands on at ALL times! This will distinguish you from Hammer-Thumping impersonators. Channel 19 and 34 are private air-waves so make sure you are in CONSTANT contact with the Commander..
8/28/09 2:09 PM
SgtJustinTeplitz
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Squared Circle -  

LI'L ANTIDOTETTE GOTS BETTER ABS THAN YOU TITO!  YOU FAT! NO RESPECT FOR YOU! NONE CAN SAVE YOU!

ANTIDOTE BY VICIOUS GNP RD 1.  MANY BLOOD FROM TITO.

Wow, great pics of Coleman and Tito!!!
8/28/09 2:16 PM
Pernicious

I'm back. A little disoriented, kinda hungry, but no worse for wear. I managed to snag a couple of photos w/ by flip camera, just so you know what we're up against.

*shakes uncontrollably*

8/28/09 2:16 PM
Squared Circle
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Zed's Christopher Cross serenade didn't lure Tito into the open, then I figure he ain't a-comin'.

I'll just go ahead and cock my helmet, light up a cigarette, and stretch an "I told you so" smile across my unshaven chops.
8/28/09 2:17 PM
BeanTownMMA

RickStorm - I'm always on board with Tito

Oh and if I see him today wandering around at the weigh-ins I'll mention this thread  

PLEASE tell me you have the following items: Walkie, Wrist band, mma.tv T-shirt, FUTA1 Sign?!?

Also, laptop, if you can't get Wi-Fi where ever you bump into him, take a screen shot of this thread.

God speed Rick, we have you covered!!!
8/28/09 2:23 PM
Danlosdi
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pernicious you are a brave man, did you manage to catch what language they spoke?
8/28/09 2:29 PM
RickStorm

BeanTownMMA - 
RickStorm - I'm always on board with Tito

Oh and if I see him today wandering around at the weigh-ins I'll mention this thread  

PLEASE tell me you have the following items: Walkie, Wrist band, mma.tv T-shirt, FUTA1 Sign?!?

Also, laptop, if you can't get Wi-Fi where ever you bump into him, take a screen shot of this thread.

God speed Rick, we have you covered!!!
I'm heading to the Rose Garden in a few... Got the walkie, wrist band, I'm wearing the important MMA.tv teeshirt but no laptop sorry

8/28/09 2:41 PM
Pernicious

Danlosdi -  Pernicious you are a brave man, did you manage to catch what language they spoke?

allotta boolsheet...cock...cheekun
8/28/09 3:25 PM
jodienda
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya'll need to lay off the Jolt and twinkies and try to take a nap...
8/28/09 3:41 PM
2JupitersTooMany

I've got to deal with a bit of nonsense involving a report of front-line human rights violations perpetrated by SquaredCircle. I'm sure that there is no substance to the matter, although they tell me that the photos are most troubling.

I look forward to RickStorm's report.

As always,

Until Tito.
8/28/09 3:45 PM
lookoutawhale
1106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*wakes up in forest.. doesnt know how he got there*

thanks for the walkie talkie beantownmma.mma received via pigeon carrier.

BIG NEWS TO REPORT! So last night before i had my warm milk with ovaltine and after applying lotion on my dry rugged military reptile skin (ive been through a lot of E-wars) , me and a trusty squirrel i befriended headed over to Portland Beach on a reconnaissance mission. Our binoculars spotted FUTA1 and what appears to be him flying a kite in the middle of the night for some apparent reason. Pictures were taken along with notes and are now being sent over to the main headquarters to be analyzed.

------ END TRANSMISSION -----

8/28/09 3:47 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Good work, Forward Operations Commander lookoutawhale. I took the liberty of assigning you this prestigious rank while dining with a handful of two and three-stars and bantering about the unified rules (Oh, the drudgery!)

And now, I am off,

Until Tito.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.