UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN Tito!!! FUTA1! RED ALERT!!!!

8/28/09 2:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BeanTownMMA
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - I'm always on board with Tito

Oh and if I see him today wandering around at the weigh-ins I'll mention this thread  

PLEASE tell me you have the following items: Walkie, Wrist band, mma.tv T-shirt, FUTA1 Sign?!?

Also, laptop, if you can't get Wi-Fi where ever you bump into him, take a screen shot of this thread.

God speed Rick, we have you covered!!!
8/28/09 2:23 PM
Danlosdi
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pernicious you are a brave man, did you manage to catch what language they spoke?
8/28/09 2:29 PM
RickStorm
1680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BeanTownMMA - 
RickStorm - I'm always on board with Tito

Oh and if I see him today wandering around at the weigh-ins I'll mention this thread  

PLEASE tell me you have the following items: Walkie, Wrist band, mma.tv T-shirt, FUTA1 Sign?!?

Also, laptop, if you can't get Wi-Fi where ever you bump into him, take a screen shot of this thread.

God speed Rick, we have you covered!!!
I'm heading to the Rose Garden in a few... Got the walkie, wrist band, I'm wearing the important MMA.tv teeshirt but no laptop sorry

8/28/09 2:41 PM
Pernicious
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Danlosdi -  Pernicious you are a brave man, did you manage to catch what language they spoke?

allotta boolsheet...cock...cheekun
8/28/09 3:25 PM
jodienda
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya'll need to lay off the Jolt and twinkies and try to take a nap...
8/28/09 3:41 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've got to deal with a bit of nonsense involving a report of front-line human rights violations perpetrated by SquaredCircle. I'm sure that there is no substance to the matter, although they tell me that the photos are most troubling.

I look forward to RickStorm's report.

As always,

Until Tito.
8/28/09 3:45 PM
lookoutawhale
995 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*wakes up in forest.. doesnt know how he got there*

thanks for the walkie talkie beantownmma.mma received via pigeon carrier.

BIG NEWS TO REPORT! So last night before i had my warm milk with ovaltine and after applying lotion on my dry rugged military reptile skin (ive been through a lot of E-wars) , me and a trusty squirrel i befriended headed over to Portland Beach on a reconnaissance mission. Our binoculars spotted FUTA1 and what appears to be him flying a kite in the middle of the night for some apparent reason. Pictures were taken along with notes and are now being sent over to the main headquarters to be analyzed.

------ END TRANSMISSION -----

8/28/09 3:47 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good work, Forward Operations Commander lookoutawhale. I took the liberty of assigning you this prestigious rank while dining with a handful of two and three-stars and bantering about the unified rules (Oh, the drudgery!)

And now, I am off,

Until Tito.
8/28/09 3:52 PM
lookoutawhale
995 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/28/09 3:52 PM
 (kshhhhh)

Roger that Jupiter.

I heard you loud and clear.

Please send a chopper to get me out of here and a hungry man dinner.

(kshhhh)

(kshhhh)

actually make that a Wendy's Spicy Chicken burger. hold the tomatoes.

over and out.

(kshhhh)

8/28/09 4:01 PM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Although currently in deep cover, I'm forwarding back some of the enemy propaganda via courier so you can prepare for the rhetorical battle of public opinion.

8/28/09 4:41 PM
bktwothree
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This couldn't get any better (unless FUTA shows or maybe wears a custom TShirt at 102!)The team of 2Jup and Whale are too great to be defeated. Good luck, and Godspeed (*salutes)
8/28/09 4:56 PM
JimmersonzGlove
503 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zedlepln - 

Although currently in deep cover, I'm forwarding back some of the enemy propaganda via courier so you can prepare for the rhetorical battle of public opinion.

Not to hijack, but this is one of the best records of all time.
8/28/09 5:07 PM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bktwothree - This couldn't get any better (unless FUTA shows or maybe wears a custom TShirt at 102!)The team of 2Jup and Whale are too great to be defeated. Good luck, and Godspeed (*salutes)
8/28/09 6:33 PM
MountainMedic
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Medical sector checking in;
while field casualties are surprisingly low, "non-combat issues" remain problematic. i am now completely out of penecillian, all of my latex gloves have vanished, and if one more soldier tells me that he "accidentally sat down on ________" i may need some ptsd counselinng myself.

other than the issues reported above, we are status go & standing by.

on a personal note-stores of pbr are dangerously low................. the medic gets a bit shakey without his alcohol.

SMMM signinng off......
8/28/09 8:34 PM
2JupitersTooMany

I'm having this dictated again, because I am too FURIOUS to type. And it's being typed out by some [EDITED FOR CONTENT] from the secretarial pool. My usual secretary was too AFRAID to be left in a room alone with me.

WHERE IN THE SAM HILL IS MY UPDATE??

Without a blessed UPDATE, I have to assume that RickStorm's mission was a complete loss.

RickStorm, LISTEN: You every pull this SH*T again on my watch, I'll rip every frayed patch off your blessed overstarched uniform and snap you to straight private like a peanut shell, YOU LISTENING? You'll be wearing a f*cking LATRINE to bed at night.

When I assess how far we''ve come, here's what I have:

1) Pernicious was nearly killed.

2) Zed has some intel that may or may not come in handy.

3) ookoutawhale saw Tito flying a GOT DAMT KITE!

4) ET-SLAP-JACKIN-CETERA

We have NO LEADS. We have precious few IDEAS. We have little to no CONNECTIONS.

You know what I WANT?

I want BRIBES!

I want WAR CRIMES!

And if some liberal celery job isn't writing to his F*CKING SENATOR complaining about you, YOU AREN'T TRYING HARD ENOUGH.

I want Tito's SECOND BLESSED COUSIN dressed like a turkey and stuffed into a Chrismas stocking on MERRY F*CKING LEPRACHAUN'S DAY.

I SWEAR TO GOTTT I WILL DEMOTE EVERY DAMTT MAN I FIND SLEEPING ON THE JOB, and that a PEEEEEEE ROMISE.
8/28/09 9:39 PM
Danlosdi
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito is on InsideMMA but it was previously recorded, do i get to keep my job?

*takes a little nap, not sleep*

8/28/09 10:15 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Oh look, boys and girls.

We have ourselves a COMEDIAN.

Well how about I tell a little joke.

Mind if I give it a SHOT?

So there was this green soldier who laughed and laughed and LAUGHED his way all the way through basic training. And then he figured, "hell, I made this far, so why not keep laughing?" And that goofy f*cker laughed and laughed and LAUGHED is way all the way to the back country.

And that's where his OWN DAMNED PLATOON fragged his ass on his first day in the bush.

How's that for a joke, Danlosdi?
8/28/09 10:39 PM
Pernicious
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/28/09 10:42 PM
Sir, our mission is to make the UG a palatable return for Tito, starting w/ this thread.

I will not stop until we reach that goal.

Sir, request permission to get back in the shit.
8/28/09 10:53 PM
BeanTownMMA
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know, I worked so damn hard getting these Walkie's up and running. I'm not sure who went rouge but now I know why the Walkie's didn't work out so well. Whoever is working an inside job with Enrique is on my SHIT LIST!

Blue namer please
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkZXVQZVygI

Jups, some of us are still here, standing tall. We're with you...Until Tito...
8/28/09 11:05 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Dear Diary:

I was hard on the men today. Maybe harder than I've ever been.

Tito. He's my Moby Dick. He's swimming that ocean of celebrity, his tight-cropped head breaching now and then. First on a Portland beach. Then in London. Shaved head. Blowhole. Then nothing.

He eludes me.

Diary, I almost lost a man today. God help me if, for a moment, I didn't think that he was my own son. The son that I never had. I gave up that chance when Kelly ran off. She took her womb and she took my heart. And why? To escape the uncertainty that trailed my career like an ancient hobbit-hunter grumbling lustily through fiery mountain passes. She was here, and then she was Gollum.

As hard as I am on the men, I forget sometimes that they are boys. And while their ages are mostly protected by keyboard-internet-associated anonymity, they're DAMN GOOD at what they do.

Diary, I'd like nothing more than to wake tomorrow, an eager sun slapping dust at my eyelids, to find this message waiting:

"FUTA1: Myself is honored that you made a thread about myself."

Is it a dream? I don't think so. But regardless, dearest Diary, good friend through all these years, it's a damn good journey with the right company.

Until Tito.

-2Jupes
8/28/09 11:23 PM
Rumbler

*shivers* ...This thread gives me goose bumps.*wiggles*
8/28/09 11:41 PM
Pernicious

Edited: 08/28/09 11:43 PM
*single tear, the cause of which can never be spoken*
8/29/09 9:45 AM
Danlosdi

2JupitersTooMany - Oh look, boys and girls.

We have ourselves a COMEDIAN.

Well how about I tell a little joke.

Mind if I give it a SHOT?

So there was this green soldier who laughed and laughed and LAUGHED his way all the way through basic training. And then he figured, "hell, I made this far, so why not keep laughing?" And that goofy f*cker laughed and laughed and LAUGHED is way all the way to the back country.

And that's where his OWN DAMNED PLATOON fragged his ass on his first day in the bush.

How's that for a joke, Danlosdi?

That was not funny at all sir, from now on its all seriousness from here sir!!!!!

and no more naps from me, i will not sleep until FUTA1 shows

*goes to change his pants*
8/29/09 12:06 PM
Rumbler

This thread had some legs...Don't let it go the way of FUTA1.
8/29/09 2:31 PM
Danlosdi

TTT for FUTA1 to come back!!!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.