UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN Tito!!! FUTA1! RED ALERT!!!!

8/29/09 3:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lookoutawhale
792 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ive just been hit with a hammer

i...         need...               a medic....

the chopper never came.  I triggered the tripwire and a bag of hammers fell on my head.

if something happens to me...

tell the world my story...  and send them a link to my youtube videos...
8/29/09 3:45 PM
Keoni
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I do not really blame Tito for leaving. He was here WAY back when it was normal to chat it up with all the top pros and even back then there were morons who would badmouth fighters from the comfortable position of armchair quarter back with a virtual inpenetrable offensive line of the internet. BUT they were still paying the bills because the sport was kept alive by it. Now, what the fuck does he need this forum and all of the nerds on it for? Who really gives a shit what anyone here thinks? They (The die hards) are no longer paying the bills, the casual fans are. And thats exactly the way he wanted it.
8/29/09 4:15 PM
lookoutawhale
792 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zedlepln - 
bktwothree - This couldn't get any better (unless FUTA shows or maybe wears a custom TShirt at 102!)The team of 2Jup and Whale are too great to be defeated. Good luck, and Godspeed (*salutes)

nice went with the whale blue ocean t shirt theme!

good work soldier!
8/29/09 4:17 PM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lost Tiree.
Lost Dutch.

They came from behind...
8/29/09 4:22 PM
kalki

i support Futa's ban........grow up ug.....
8/29/09 4:32 PM
Snappy Whistleteeth
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sand + vagina
8/29/09 5:13 PM
RickStorm
1515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - WHERE IN THE SAM HILL IS MY UPDATE??

Without a blessed UPDATE, I have to assume that RickStorm's mission was a complete loss.

Message was not transmitted!!!!

Didn't even see him there
8/29/09 5:35 PM
Punchatoula
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can you use another man...er woman?
8/29/09 6:18 PM
MountainMedic
361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale -  aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ive just been hit with a hammer

i...         need...               a medic....

the chopper never came.  I triggered the tripwire and a bag of hammers fell on my head.

if something happens to me...

tell the world my story...  and send them a link to my youtube videos...

you close your blowhole son, hold your sand! THIS is what it has always been about.
help is on the way. escape & evad until you can't, then find cover. remember your training, its all you have. if those sumbitches actually get close enough to touch you..... well, you know what you need to do.
WE WILL FIND YOU.

dead or alive, you"re going home son........ you"re going home
8/29/09 6:32 PM
RLL
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gentlemen, I just got back from a meeting with Tito's gardener, Flippe'. He assured me that he will program every computer in Tito's home to this page as the browser homepage.

I did have to pay him handsomly... my only hope is that my wife will lead a happy life as the new Mrs. Ramerez.

My God, what have I done for you Jupiter... what HAVE I DONNNNEEE!!!!?!?!?!????!!!
8/29/09 7:32 PM
BigSleep
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow, i can't believe i missed all of this. has anyone seen 2 jups?
8/29/09 8:10 PM
lookoutawhale

^ its tough to locate him. hes always in CONSTANT MOTION!
8/29/09 8:13 PM
lookoutawhale

MountainMedic -  you close your blowhole son, hold your sand! THIS is what it has always been about.
help is on the way. escape & evad until you can't, then find cover. remember your training, its all you have. if those sumbitches actually get close enough to touch you..... well, you know what you need to do.
WE WILL FIND YOU.

dead or alive, you"re going home son........ you"re going home

*dorsal fin begins to curl*

*tide is pushing me closer to the beach*

*flippers getting weak*
8/29/09 9:00 PM
MountainMedic
361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

now you listen to me goddammit!!!!! any asshole can do it WITH flippers..... takes a REALwhale do get it done without em- SM MM

8/30/09 2:51 AM
Rumbler

I just sent a distress message to captain Paul Watson of the "Steve Irwin" he and his "Sea Shepherd's are on the way...Stay strong! I promise YOU WILL LIVE to see the day when FUTA1 starts posting on the UG again!

THEY WILL BE WITH YOU SOON!
8/30/09 9:08 AM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got some good intel: apparantly, Tito has dispatched Squared Circle without any need of assistance from us.

8/30/09 4:07 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

-MISSION LOG-
August 30, 2009
Operation "Until Tito"

0200:

I dispached a communique to Kirik Jenness, President of the Internets, MMA.tv Sector. In part, I requested his assistance in hot-threading the Operation in hopes of enhancing recruitment efforts. There was no response.

It is unclear whether Mr. Jenness is for us or against us. I have received documents of compromised legibility that may indicate that Mr. Jenness has been subleasing a modest room at Hammer House. However, they could easily be crafty forgeries. These are convoluted times.

0435:

Under the blanket cover of sweltry night, I arrived in Mosul in conneciton with an unrelated matter. I was tucked in amongst the dusty boxes of a C130 cargo transport. At the outskirts of the brackish, salt-weathered yard, I witnessed a modest group of village boys engaged in combat. I watched from the shadows with the sense that I had unwittingly converged with a moment of looming clarity.

One boy, no older than six years old, was rendered unconscious after a merciless single-leg takedown. While the other child acted the motions of The Gravedigger, the rest of the chalky, adolescent throng was filled with animalistic joy. But listen. When the little boy revived, something important happened: his face, like a sweaty August horizon, broke slowly with a chip-toothed smile of sultry resignation.

I cannot say if my perspectives are being changed, or if the incident is merely bringing things INTO perspective. It is an interesting question.

0720:

lookoutawhale assures me that operations are tidy in their modesty. While RickStorm's mission was a total loss, we are making careful gains. This is a time of inches rather than yards.

0915:

I have dispatched an encoded briefing to all ranking members of Operation "Until Tito". In part, I requested INTEL on the following:

1) An exhaustive listing of possible future locations of FUTA1

2) An exhausting listing of Operation-friendly associates of FUTA1

3) A companion list, reaching to no less than three degrees of separation, of all Operation-friendly individuals caple of communicating with FUTA1

*/end log*
8/30/09 4:32 PM
lookoutawhale

tips hat to mountainmedic, rumbler and Captain Paul Watson of Sea Shepherds. Extraction is complete. Will meet you at the barracks at 07:00 hours.

Will need medical attention asap. Hammer lodged in blowhole.

8/30/09 4:38 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

-MISSION LOG-
August 30, 2009
Operation "Until Tito"

1534:

Due to a communications lag in Mosul, I've just now been apprised of lookoutawhale's near demise.

Commendations to Sgt Major MountainMedic and Rumbler's band of merry Sea Shepherds for an efficient operation.

Fix him up, but don't expect him to rest too long in your MEDEVAC tent. If I know lookoutawhale, he'll be LIMPING back to the front before his breakfast gets cold.
8/30/09 4:49 PM
KnockedOffMyFeetByNateTheElite
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn the Hammers... DAMN THEM ALL!!!!

8/30/09 5:59 PM
BROCKP4PNO1

2JupitersTooMany - If I know lookoutawhale, he'll be LIMPING back to the front before his breakfast gets cold.
Damn, hot breakfasts! Where do I sign up?

Anyway, we might be running out of time here. "The Hammer" might be more ambitious, and worse, more sinister than previously thought. Just yesterday I drove past this massive 50 foot statue on my way to work:

It was not there the day before. Now, I have no idea how they managed to erect that massive thing during the dark of night, but the conclusion remains fairly evident: MARK "THE HAMMER" COLEMAN INTENDS TO USE HIS FEARSOME HAMMER POWERS TO TURN AMERICA INTO A COMMUNIST NATION.

It's that bad.

And as we all know, there's only one man alive today with the power to crush this nefarious plot: TITO MOTHERFUCKING ORTIZ

TITO, FOR THE SAKE OF AMERICA AND EVERYTHING THAT'S GOOD AND BEAUTIFUL IN THIS WORLD, YOU NEED TO COME BACK TO THE UG TO COMBAT THIS GRAVE AND IMMINENT THREAT! <3
8/30/09 8:23 PM
KnockedOffMyFeetByNateTheElite
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Those things are popping up everywhere!!!!, Tito please save us!!!!!

*goes to fetal position*

8/31/09 12:22 AM
AFTC
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is Thread of the Year!! Keep up the mission UNTIL TITO!!
8/31/09 7:42 AM
BeanTownMMA
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm taking a small team in 5 Clicks West of the base around 0900 hours. Heavy enemy ground, of the likes Pernicious already ran into. Some men are down/captured after the beating lookoutawhale's infantry-mission already took.

Jups, your mission WILL NOT be compromised. The rougue officers that were in cahoots with Enrique have been found and dealt with. Forget about Walkie interference, they are going to have a FAR worse time scanning for face recognition without their eyes attached.

We're going to get our men out, sir. Until Tito...
8/31/09 7:49 AM
ShanTheMan
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Checking in, had to grab a sandwich. What did I miss in the last few days?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.