UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN Tito!!! FUTA1! RED ALERT!!!!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/5/09 3:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Squared Circle
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Win

Kazuyuki Fujita

TKO (Corner Stoppage)

PRIDE Grand Prix 2000 - Finals

5/1/2000

0:02

Win

Akira Shoji

Decision (Unanimous)

PRIDE Grand Prix 2000 - Finals

5/1/2000

15:00

Win

Masaaki Satake

Submission (Neck Crank)

PRIDE Grand Prix 2000 - Opening Round

1/30/2000

1:14

Win

Ricardo Morais

Decision (Unanimous)

PRIDE 8 - PRIDE 8

11/21/1999

10:00

Win

Nobuhiko Takada

Come On

PRIDE 5 - PRIDE 5

4/29/1999

1:44

Win

Pedro Rizzo

Opponent Would Not Continue For 2nd Round

UFC 18 - Road to the Heavyweight Title

1/8/1999

15:00

9/5/09 3:07 AM
Squared Circle
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Win

Pete Williams

DQ (Illegal Kick with Shoes)

UFC 17 - Redemption

5/15/1998

12:38

Win

Maurice Smith

Opponent Would Not Continue For 2nd Round

UFC 14 - Showdown

7/27/1997

21:00

Win

Dan Severn

Submission (Choke)

UFC 12 - Judgement Day

2/7/1997

2:57

Win

Brian Johnston

Submission (Strikes)

UFC 11 - The Proving Ground

9/20/1996

2:20

Win

Julian Sanchez

Submission (Choke)

UFC 11 - The Proving Ground

9/20/1996

0:45

9/5/09 3:07 AM
Squared Circle

Win

Don Frye

TKO (Strikes)

UFC 10 - The Tournament

7/12/1996

11:34

Win

Gary Goodridge

Submission (Position)

UFC 10 - The Tournament

7/12/1996

7:00

Win

Moti Horenstein

Submission (Strikes)

UFC 10 - The Tournament

7/12/1996

2:43

9/5/09 3:51 AM
BROCKP4PNO1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/05/09 3:51 AM
SC, Coleman is without a doubt great (though obviously also an evil megalomaniac hellbent on world domination through means of hand tools delivering impulsive force by striking and vicious beasts spawned from the nethermost depths of hell as documented throughout this thread), you just have to come to terms with the fact that Tito is greater...
9/5/09 4:00 AM
Sardine of Mean

For as tuff as these fighters are in the cage, they do have feelings, and to many assholes in the UG for them to put up with...FUTA is gone! If you live in HB you can go talk to him almost everyday, and I doubt the haters would be talkin shit!
9/5/09 5:00 PM
lookoutawhale
1168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I radioed the Jurrasic Park Medical Team through 278 military encryption in regards to this tito explosion rumour.

They have assured me that with that one tooth they can recreate the person it belonged to. Maybe then we can get to the bottom of that mysterious explosion.

Through their medical records they have also figured out the true identity of Squared Circle. They say in real life he goes by "Circled Square." Basically a reciprocal. Just some facts gentelman now get to work.

BrockP4pNo1 im going to need you to bake me a pie...

Not just any ordinary pie...

A really great pie!
9/5/09 7:07 PM
RickStorm DaddyDirtied Me
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Transmission 2:  Inside War Room.  I have bugged the following places to ensure clear line of sound to every area; table, under table, under chairs, ceiling fan blade, back of computers, inside phone, inside linen closet, inside waste basket, inside stapler (red, Swingline), under desk, under floor, underwear... has not been changed in some time.  Will go commando.

End Transmission:  Agent Naru.

9/7/09 8:02 PM
lookoutawhale
1168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theres enough tension in this thread to drown a horse and suffocate a small pig!
9/8/09 11:16 AM
RickStorm DaddyDirtied Me
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*stops drowning horse for a moment*

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sloshing hooves!

9/9/09 2:30 PM
lookoutawhale

*awards Agent Neru UG purple heart medal for bravery*

it takes a big man to stop himself from drowning a horse. A crime that occurs far too many times on the battelfield!
9/9/09 3:24 PM
BROCKP4PNO1

Edited: 09/09/09 3:23 PM
To my fellow combatants: My apologies for my temporary absence, but you see, as I was making my way to the front I fell victim to a surprise ambush carried out by a band of lizard-tailed Elvis Presley impersonators. I know, I know, pretty fucking weird, but here's the really weird thing: Instead of killing me on the spot and feasting on my flesh as I initially feared, they all turned out to be members of Jehovah's Witnesses and refused to let me go before I had listened to all their Explanatory Pamphlets.

Needles to say, I went "Fuck that you fucking whackjobs" and proceeded to viciously GNP each and every one of them to bloody pulps.

But I mean, I'm no Tito, so it took me some time to finish them all off.

Here I am though, and pending the outcome of Rick's dubious endeavors, horse pies for all soon!

Until Tito

9/9/09 3:34 PM
RickStorm
2689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just sent text message to Tom O Bedlam aka (for 30 days) rickstorm daddydirtied me, of his new mission of completing what I failed to do at UFC 102. In my defense Tito wasn't in Portland.

He replied back with;
          still waiting.......
9/9/09 4:52 PM
RickStorm
2689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Message received from Tom O Bedlam;
       "I am going to the weigh-ins, I forgot about the Q@A"

Second message received;
      "I will get a picture with him holding a sign that says, Fuck 2J2M - Until Tito"

End of text transmission
9/10/09 1:30 PM
lookoutawhale

Old Mark Coleman had a farm E-I-E-I-O
and on that farm he had a house E-I-E-I-O
with a hammer house here and a hammer house there
here a hammer, there a hammer, everywhere a hammer hammer
Old Mark Coleman had a farm E-I-E-I-O

that is all the intel I have for you today gentlemen. back to your stations.
9/14/09 2:38 PM
lookoutawhale

RLL - More propaganda to the fact that Ortiz is better than Coleman... Mark is OBVIOUSLY impressed by Tito's ABS!

DIABOLICAL!!!!

9/15/09 9:54 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War is hell, Nancy.

I've been awake for 72 hours, and I've just mistaken a bottle of liquid paper for my military issue red-out drops. If I'm being frank, I've developed an addiction to the things. It started in Bosnia, I think. If you use them every day, your eyes stop producing natural lubricant. Kind of a like a middle-aged Belgian call girl. Regardless, I'm completely blind right now.

Which is how I have felt during this entire operation.

Naturally, I'm dictating to my replacement secretary, a sly, knock-kneed strumpet from the overflow secretarial pool. I see that she even typed that down. What a woman.

So, I'm blind, and I don't know what the flamin' hootie Tom O' Bedlam is up to. He appears to be our solitary hope at the moment. This is an operation of solitary hopes. I'd prefer to have multiple hopes. Like a middle-aged Belgian call girl, I suppose. There's that analogy again. Dammit, I'm all turned around because of this GODFORSAKEN BLINDNESS.

I'm sorry, Nancy. I need to retire. I'm in the Colonel's tent tonight. Of course. Really? Both of you? By all means. Wait, are you still typing?
9/15/09 12:58 PM
MolsonMuscles
614 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Earn this, FUTA1. Earn this.
9/15/09 1:07 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

True words, MolsonMuscles

Photobucket
9/15/09 1:09 PM
Bisping Fan

Why is tito called futa1?

Regardless, cant wait to see Tito shut the haters up again...
9/15/09 1:14 PM
RickStorm

Edited: 09/15/09 1:15 PM
Bisping Fan - Why is tito called futa1?
I've heard lots of rumors why (fu*k u tank abbot being one of them)  but it's my understanding that Tito signed on the first time with a friends account which was futa1 and ended up just keeping the account and screen name.

I don't know that as fact just something I read

9/15/09 1:15 PM
Tom O Bedlam

Regardless, cant wait to see Tito shut the haters up again...

Tito- Futile, Underwear, Treat, Absinthe, 1...

Referring to the 4 stages of Tito and then the state of oneness when those stages unite.

We know Tito, better than he knows himself...

9/15/09 1:17 PM
Bisping Fan

RickStorm - 
I've heard lots of rumors why (fu*k u tank abbot being one of them)  but it's my understanding that Tito signed on the first time with a friends account which was futa1 and ended up just keeping the account and screen name.

lmao

i still want to see tito vs tank

just to watch tito beat him down
9/15/09 1:23 PM
Tom O Bedlam

RickStorm - 

Rick... did you really just give him a serious answer in the first response?

TF?  We all expect more out of you than that.

9/15/09 1:27 PM
RickStorm

Edited: 09/15/09 1:29 PM
I thought that ruled only applied if someone created a thread asking.....

Damn! I hang my head in shame, I'm not worthy 
9/15/09 1:34 PM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - I thought that ruled only applied if someone created a thread asking.....

Damn! I hang my head in shame, I'm not worthy 

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.