UnderGround Forums

Cigars, Beer & Poker Ground >> HUD for Mac

8/28/09 5:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Spuds Buckley
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a Mac and thus played w/o a HUD forever. I just downloaded the new version of My Poker Co Pilot, which is the only Mac compatible one I know. I cannot believe how I ever played w/o a HUD!! This thing has paid for itself 100 times over already and I only had it 3 days.

Anyone with a Mac, try his system, it is light years better than version 1

Anyone besides me playing w/o a HUD, do yourself a favor, get one now!
8/28/09 8:43 PM
anonymousone
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

need more info on this. play on a mac as well, and a windows pc with PT3.

how much and what does it do and not do?> I remember a mac program that was very limited.

I thought that PT or HEM was in the works for a Mac version... waiting patiently
8/29/09 1:13 AM
Spuds Buckley
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HEM told me that you need to run bootcamp or parallels or something for it to work

Poker Co Pilot is by no means as extensive as HEM, but it does have the stats I really wanted for my HUD:

VPIP/PFR/Agg
3bet/fold to 3bet
cbet/fold to cbet

you can set up the HUD however you want it, ie which stats display

but then with one click you get the entire list of stats they provide if you want to know something else, ie I use it often to see how much a BB folds to a steal when it's folded to me on the button or Cutoff seat

I bought it last week (59 bucks) and it instantly downloaded all my stats and opponenents stats from full Tilt for the past year

I am pretty sure it only works for Full Tilt and Poker Stars

I play a lot of tables at once, and this thing has already more than paid for itself

Plus, I noticed some tendencies I had after reviewing my stats and I feel just tweaking a few things in my own game has improved me tenfold. I was unaware of these before analyzing my numbers

Any specific questions, ask me or check their website

As far as the Mac program that was very limited, it may have been their version 1, I looked at that last year as well and found it not worht it. This one is light years better IMO

Of course, I am speaking as someone who played with nothing before. Maybe if I had HEM or PT I would think this version sucks, I don't know
9/1/09 3:53 PM
anonymousone
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dl'ed it and I like it more than PT3 on my laptop. Easy to use and setup.

I have my eye on you now Spuds. We seem to play at the same times every day and all the same tables.

We should get together and compare info we have on the regs, good players, and fish
9/8/09 5:53 AM
Spuds Buckley

What is your screen name again? Are you micah323?
9/8/09 12:00 PM
anonymousone

ya. we seem to play the same hours.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.