UnderGround Forums

Oregon Underground >> UFC tonight..

8/30/09 6:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KUIndustries
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any one go?
9/1/09 5:23 PM
piratepirate
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I went, and man... I was pretty pissed at my fellow Portland people.

I know its Randy's town or whatever, was his town.
But booing Nog? and flipping him off?
Way disrespectful, we're better than that.
I was embarrassed.
10/3/09 8:12 PM
KUIndustries
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One thing I thought was amazing is how many affliction wearing guido types live in the Portland area!
10/4/09 5:20 PM
Slowbie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't see much Tapout and Affliction shirts. Surprised me greatly. Do you get a chance to catch the fights in the parking lot?
10/8/09 7:17 PM
piratepirate
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't see any douche type guys at all,
or fights in the parking lot.

Then again, I took the max there, so i wasn't in the parking lot
10/9/09 11:46 PM
KUIndustries

I saw two guys walk along side a car and stop every one in the parking garage. They called out a small skinny guy but any time it looked like some one could handle them selves they made friends fast
10/9/09 11:46 PM
KUIndustries

Slowbie - I didn't see much Tapout and Affliction shirts. Surprised me greatly. Do you get a chance to catch the fights in the parking lot?

Our whole section had affliction and/or Death Clutch shirts on
10/10/09 10:42 PM
Slowbie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where did you sit? Oh, don't even get me started on seating at the UFC. People in the nosebleeds that bought their tickets on opening day got fucked. I had to sell my tickets and rebuy mine.
10/17/09 2:05 PM
KUIndustries

That sucks! I waited because I know from experience always best to buy a few days before on craigslist.

I got 4 club level tickets for $75 a pop. There was no line for rest room, concessions or anything.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.