UnderGround Forums

Money, Business & Finance Ground >> 5 Free Ebooks on building wealth for MMA.TV guys

9/1/09 9:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
koreviewz
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/01/09 9:25 PM
KO-REVIEWS.COM, OWNER

Hi.  I'm a platinum business member here and run the product review site www.ko-reviews.com which offers free reviews of martial arts DVD's and products.

I also write a blog and am giving away free ebooks to anyone who is interested.  Just use the code "money" and I'll make sure you get all 5 for free.  Thanks!

http://success-and-health.blogspot.com/

9/11/09 9:34 PM
Hugh Jorgan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SPAM!!!
9/13/09 11:08 PM
koreviewz
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The MMA Search Engine, OWNER
How is it spam fuckface?
9/16/09 2:30 PM
BruceWayne23

Oh man.
9/16/09 7:37 PM
koreviewz

Make Real Cash From Home, OWNER
 Listen.  I have given away ebooks to over 200 people here at MMA.TV.  That is with no obligation, sale or anything.  I've made ZERO dollars from the UG.  I've been doing reviews for years and made ZERO money.  Why?  Because I like doing it.  If you don't want free stuff, go to another thread.  Instead of following around my posts, why not offer the thread starters advice on finance. 
9/16/09 9:45 PM
BruceWayne23

You are giving away those shitty ebooks so you can add forum members to your list, spamming them with biz opps.
9/17/09 12:22 PM
koreviewz

Make Real Cash From Home, OWNER
 Let me repeat.....FREE EBOOKS.  The ebooks are not shitty at all.

Why don't you make a post to Kirik asking him to stop spamming with all those banner ads.  It's called business.  I have a business account.

Also, let's talk about this rationally.  People are looking for business ops 24/7 all the time.  The economy is shit.  If you have motivation you can make money on your own.  Why are you a hater? 
9/17/09 5:47 PM
BruceWayne23

You're a fucking retard.
9/20/09 3:02 AM
koreviewz

MMA Product Reviews, OWNER
 Dutch, I'm not soliciting a business opportunity or money on this page.  I'm giving away free ebooks on MY page.  Go away.
9/20/09 10:47 PM
koreviewz

Spamming is a commercial pitch ON the forum.  I'm not doing that.
9/20/09 10:55 PM
koreviewz

You know what.  Let's just squash it and move on.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.