UnderGround Forums

Money, Business & Finance Ground >> On-Line Income or Affiliate Clubs

9/1/09 10:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OneScoup
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got a site or two that make some money, but I'm looking to increase the cashflow. The big issue I have is it's hard to keep up with the latest stuff that works and my time is limited. The industry is full of hucksters and their collective SEO skills end up making google useless to search for tips. I want to be able to wade through the bullshit and get real techniques that work.

I'd love to join a club of others that are more successful than myself. A place we can share info, etc. I've done the thirtydaychallenge.com program a few times, but it's increasingly becoming a platform to sell their shit to me. Any other recommendations?
9/4/09 7:00 PM
MightMakesRight
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you looking for a public or private group? Free or paid?

The Warrior forum and Digital Point forum have some very successful posters. Of course there's also a ton of arm chair webmasters who don't make a dime that post there too.
9/5/09 12:09 AM
OneScoup

I don't actually care as long as I get the insider tips without paying too much. I'll check out those forums.

While annoying, it is amusing how an army of SEO people can mind-fuck the google algorithms to make the search engine useless on that subject.
9/6/09 5:47 PM
koreviewz
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The IPC Program, OWNER
 Onescoup, what business are you in right now?  I have some free ebooks on affiliate advertising and online marketing if you want to check them out.
9/16/09 2:34 PM
BruceWayne23

^GTFO
9/16/09 7:33 PM
koreviewz
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Make Real Cash From Home, OWNER
 You have a problem BRUCE?

9/17/09 5:55 PM
BruceWayne23

Yeah, fuckface. You're scum. You aren't here to contribute shit, just to recruit people into your MLM scheme or add emails to your list so you can push biz-ops at them.

You're a fucking scumbag and a bottom feeder. If you ever hope of getting out of the trailer park, turn off the internets and go dig some ditches.

Again, I say GTFO.
9/20/09 3:08 AM
koreviewz

Edited: 09/20/09 3:14 AM
MMA Product Reviews, OWNER
I posted a long thing and just deleted it because what is the point of getting all intense and defensive?

I think you misunderstand what I'm doing.   I'm not using the email list any longer simply because it did not produce good enough returns.  I have a ton of ebooks and if you want any, let me know and you won't be put on any list of any kind as a sign of good faith. 

Everything you said up above is untrue, but I'm still willing to be cool and give you stuff for free if you want.

PS, i pretty much hate MLM's.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.