UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 103 In-depth preview

9/3/09 1:26 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
UG News
1069 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News

9/3/09 2:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
thePostman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor is back in the UFC and I am extremely happy. Rich is going to be a tough fight but I think Vitor wins as long as he doesnt gas and get taken to the ground.
9/3/09 3:10 PM
bjjboxer
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

Nice !!!!!!!!
9/3/09 3:17 PM
DW
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana loves talking about Lindland getting KTFO.
9/3/09 3:18 PM
smoogy
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why does "UG News" post promo material? Isn't that Card's job?
9/3/09 3:19 PM
RickStorm
1630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Funny to see UFC with Affliction footage
9/3/09 3:27 PM
mkou
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No interview from Mirko. He doesn't like doing them or what's the case? In the Pride DVD.s I have, there's never a prefight interview from him.
9/3/09 3:34 PM
smoogy
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mkou - No interview from Mirko. He doesn't like doing them or what's the case? In the Pride DVD.s I have, there's never a prefight interview from him.

He rarely makes himself available to the media. Maybe that is  why pencil necks like Kevin Iole and Ariel Helwani feel the need to question his manhood and call him a "disgrace", they're just butthurt because he won't talk to them.
9/3/09 3:50 PM
DannyOcean
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/03/09 3:51 PM
smoogy - 
mkou - No interview from Mirko. He doesn't like doing them or what's the case? In the Pride DVD.s I have, there's never a prefight interview from him.

He rarely makes himself available to the media. Maybe that is  why pencil necks like Kevin Iole and Ariel Helwani feel the need to question his manhood and call him a "disgrace", they're just butthurt because he won't talk to them.

lol smoogy just gained 10 cool points in my book.  I lol'd hard for some reason.
9/3/09 3:54 PM
DannyOcean
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, for not having a championship main event, this is a really solid card.

Rich vs. Vitor
Cro Cop vs. Dos Santos
Swick vs. Kampmann

all three good fights and also should be very good stylistically, in my opinion.

Also

Koscheck/Trigg
Efrain Escudero vs. Cole Miller
Return of the Janitor, Vladdy Matyushenko

looking forward to this one.
9/3/09 3:57 PM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -  Funny to see UFC with Affliction footage
Ya, I was wondering if that was one of the "terms" for letting them back into good graces.
9/4/09 6:39 PM
NHB USA
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so is Swick/Kampann off the card now??? WTF

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.