UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> Help me find idea for first tatt

9/3/09 11:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
schecterguitar50
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys. So in a few months I'm going to be getting my first tattoo. I want to get a sinking ship with blue skies behind it, my grandpas initials in one of the flags or sails, and the words "I will keep pieces of you alive in me." My grandpa died a few months ago and it was really hard for me and it basically symbolizes good times behind the bad, and that bad times will always pass.

I was wondering if anyone had any pictures or sinking ship tattoos so I have some reference material to go off of and so I know what style I want to do. At first I thought I wanted to do the old school American style but it seems that a lot of people have that and I want to do something totally unique. any help would be appreciated.
9/5/09 8:01 PM
schecterguitar50

anyone?
9/6/09 12:57 AM
piratepirate
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't have anything off hand, but you might want to check an obvious source like google or something?
9/6/09 2:57 AM
schecterguitar50

I did.
9/11/09 1:18 PM
Jeepster
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

first try and find a studio you feel really comfortable with. Look at their work and get some ideas. Then find some artwork, photo's etc. that you like the design or look of. All the elements you want don't have to be in the same work. Pick and choose different items and then bring them back into an artist and have them draw something up for you. If you like their work and they are into the project than go for it. Worth the $$, you will have this for a while
9/11/09 9:35 PM
BobAsh

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.