UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lopez, Lentz Step Up for UFC 103 Bouts

9/4/09 10:54 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
UG News
1227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News

Lopez, Lentz Step Up for UFC 103 Bouts; Neer in for Sherk at UFC 104

Lightweight prospects Steve Lopez and Nik Lentz will step into the Octagon for the first time on September 19th, as they replace the injured Thiago Tavares and Dan Lauzon, respectively, on the UFC 103 card at Dallas’ American Airlines Center.

South Bend, Indiana’s Lopez (12-1) will take on Jim Miller, and Minnesota’s Lentz (19-3-1) – a native of El Paso, Texas – will battle Rafaello Oliveira.

Lentz, who trains out of Minnesota Martial Arts Academy with the likes of Brock Lesnar and Sean Sherk, is equally excited about his Octagon debut, saying, “This is something I have wanted to accomplish for a long time and I’m glad it’s about to happen.”

read full article...

9/4/09 10:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UG News
1227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News

9/4/09 11:01 AM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG News becomes increasingly self-aware.

Not good.
9/17/09 10:01 AM
TMFY
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMAO @ Lopez's record on sherdog.  I find the name of one of his opponents terribly amusing...

Result Opponent Method Event Title Date Round Time
 Win The Gooch Submission (Strikes) MFL - Michiana Fight League 4/14/2007 1 1:52

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.