UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Naruto Manga, spoilers, and predictions

9/4/09 4:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ensanity
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The thread title says it ALL...

Lets began...
9/4/09 4:29 PM
Ensanity
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/04/09 4:29 PM
9/4/09 5:13 PM
JT42382
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
9/4/09 5:28 PM
JT42382
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck man, Madara's identity still remains a mystery..Though it seems that him being Danzo is not likely do to the fact that Madara is captured and Danzo is in that meeting simultaneously
9/4/09 5:29 PM
JT42382

You a fan of bleach ensanity?  Bleach is tight, but their story is no where as genius as Naruto's
9/4/09 6:50 PM
Ensanity

Not into bleach.

I think Sasuke is definitely going to kill the Raikage after getting the fuck beat out of him. He is going to beat him using that special jutsu he hinted towards before going to the Kage meeting.

Interesting what Madara was saying about the Uchiha curse. I think its in fact a real curse similiar to the curse seal and thats why the Sharingan has 3 tomoes like the curse seal. Is that why Itachi was acting weird before he was ordered to kill the clan? Or was it Madara and/or Danzo using Shisui's body and fucked with everyones head.

Its weird that Naruto and Sasuke got there wishes but still feel empty. Naruto is respected and loved by the Village and Sasuke killed his brother.

In the last Chapter the Mist Village ninja mention that Sasuke was the one that killed Zabuza, with NO MENTION of Kakashi or Naruto...Interesting. I bet Madara spreaded that rumor but why??? To build more hatred towards him??? Weird.

Whats up with Danzo...Making deals with the emeny (Hanzo...why are their names similar?). Wanting the Uchihas killed. Anbu Root. Stealing eyes from the the Uchihas. Secretly talking to Orichimaru. And will the other Kages except him? Did he use his Sharingan to fool the Lords of the Fire country to pick him for Hokage? Is he using his Sharingan to munipulate the Elders?

Are the young guns of the Leaf Village really going to go after Sasuke and kill him or is Naruto going to talk them out of it.
9/4/09 7:24 PM
Ensanity

Edited: 09/04/09 7:29 PM
Naruto tats lol...

NO, no, no...

This one, with the curse seal, is kinda cool...

Why...

*shakes head...

this is just badly done....especially compared to the original pic...

This dude went too far...

9/4/09 10:02 PM
JT42382

^^LOL @ the naruto tatts!

But yeah you bring up some very good questions.  Did you watch the anime last night?  towards the end of the episode where it shows Madara putting on his Akatsuki cape, did you notice the bandage wrapped around the back of his head?  Or was that the strap that holds his mask to his face??  I rewinded that scene a few times and still couldn't tell.  But if those were bandages, that would be a striking resemblence to Danzo! 

No matter how Mashashi Kishimoto decides to take the story from here, I think it is fairly safe to say that they are gonna end it with a battle between Naruto and Sasuke at the Valley of the End.  Personally I think Naruto will win this battle and thus, Shippuuden will end.  And I'm guessin that they will start a whole new Arc with Naruto as Hokage, or him as team leader with his group of kids (Konohamaru and his friends).  But that's jumping too far ahead, but I seriously think when Naruto finally ends, Kishimoto will end it with him dying trying to save the village just like the '4th' once did.

"Interesting what Madara was saying about the Uchiha curse. I think its in fact a real curse similiar to the curse seal and thats why the Sharingan has 3 tomoes like the curse seal. Is that why Itachi was acting weird before he was ordered to kill the clan? Or was it Madara and/or Danzo using Shisui's body and fucked with everyones head."

Yeah that is crazy, but I'm still confused if this 'Madara' is actually the legendary Madara from ancient times or if it is Shisui ressurecting and pretending to be Madara.. 
9/4/09 10:27 PM
Ensanity

I think Madara soul and Danzo made a deal to use Shisui body. They had an elaborate plan to kill Shisui and have the clan killed off.

My theory has no evidence to support it. I am just bouncing ideas off the wall. But I am pretty sure Madara is using Shisui body...

looks like he has a robotic arm with screws in it. and danzo has one on shisui's arms(arm or shoulder, i can't remember right now)
9/4/09 10:36 PM
JT42382

^^ You got a good theory there...No matter how this plays out, I think it is safe to say that Danzo & Madara are intimately linked in some way.

Can't wait to see how they animate the battle between Pain and Naruto for the anime, that battle was sick!
9/5/09 12:34 AM
Ensanity

Edited: 09/05/09 12:35 AM
I know....that should be SICK!!! Cant wait for that fight.

When Naruto and Sasuke do battle the second time, I think Itachi's gift to Naruto is going to be similar to what the 4th did. Leave chakra in Naruto and when sasuke enters Naruto's mind, Itachi is going to talk to him and try to calm his hatred.

And I just thought about something right now...Maybe Itachi tried to stop Sasuke's hatred by MAKING ALL HIS HATE go towards him...Once he killed Itachi, the hatred was suppose to go away. His plan was fucked by Madara telling Sasuke the truth.

This Hatred curse is going to put a twist on things
9/5/09 1:27 AM
JT42382

Edited: 09/05/09 1:28 AM
 ^^WORD!!!

Can't wait!

"And I just thought about something right now...Maybe Itachi tried to stop Sasuke's hatred by MAKING ALL HIS HATE go towards him...Once he killed Itachi, the hatred was suppose to go away. His plan was fucked by Madara telling Sasuke the truth. "

^Interesting point now that you've mentioned it.  Itachi has been telling Sasuke to hate him since the getgo, hoping that Sasuke would eventually kill him and release all that hate, but Madara really went and screwed this up.  However, the whole curse seal seems to not apply to Itachi.  He's been loyal to Konoha from the start, I guess he was the only exception.

9/5/09 2:19 AM
Ensanity

Edited: 09/05/09 2:53 AM
And whats up with Kabuto???

His name has been thrown out there a few times. He will make some waves soon.

OH!

They have to cover what happen in the mist village.

It sounds like Madara and/or Danzo used their Sharingan to manipulate the 4th Mizukage.

Its already known that the Mist used a brutal method for ninja graduating their academy

Anbu Root, which is ran by Danzo, uses the same method....but Kisame called Madara, "Mizukage" when he found out his true identity

Then the 5th Mizukage and other Mist ninja thought Sasuke was the one that kill Zabuza

Here go something that just hit me...The mist had 2 of there MOST POWERFUL clan wiped out and if you asked me, it reeks of foul play.

Haku's clan was hunted down by their own village out of FEAR...Sound familiar??? *cough*Uchiha clan, kinda*cough* lol...Somebody started putting fear in the village to kill one of there own.

Then we have the Kaguya clan, Kimimaro's clan. They just went crazy. Attacked the village just to prove their might.

They weren't the smartest bunch(Kaguya clan), so a weapon as powerful as Shisui's sharingan can have played a role.

Mmmmm, there is a lot of shit that is going to go DOWN!!!

Excuse me for being all over the place. Random thoughts hit me at once LOL

Edited to add this:

Maybe Danzo or Madara tried to destroy the Hyuga clan. Check this out:

"Gashir sent to Konohagakure under the guise of the peace treaty between the two villages, the head ninja actually had a hidden agenda. Kumogakure wanted to get their hands on the Byakugan of the Hyuga clan. In order to get the Byakugan, the head ninja tried to kidnap Hinata Hyuga, only to be killed by her father, Hiashi Hyuga. Kumogakure claimed Konoha had broken their newly signed treaty and demanded the dead body of Hiashi as compensation."

Maybe, just maybe, the cloud village is telling the truth. If Danzo or Madara(especially Danzo) was able to trick Hiashi Hygua in thinking they kidnapped Hinata, They could work a way to kill the clan

In the last chapter Danzo said, "We should have killed that trader Hygua"....

Its a stretch, especially since the Byakugan is HARD to fool. It couldn't even fool Ao's stolen Byakugan

Edited again:
Maybe Danzo fooled the cloud ninja into thinking he had a mission to steal the Byukugan....that would be easier than tricking a Hygua
9/5/09 2:54 AM
Ensanity

Just throwing out ideas.
9/5/09 3:42 AM
JT42382

* Shit, you are blowing my mind!...I totally forgot about the Hyuga clan it's been such a long time.  I need to refresh my memory big time in regards to that story arc.  Everything that you've stated is definitely feasible, Kishimoto can surely take the story down anyone of those paths you've mentioned.

Yeah something is up with Kabuto,
Kishimoto doesn't seem to want to kill off the Orochimaru angle (Now that Kabuto has fused himself with the remnants of Orochimaru).  But this arc seems so irrelevant to everything that is going on between the nations and Akatsuki.  We will see how the Kabuto angle plays out.

Oh yeah, remember when Madara got all pissed off cuz Pain used that special jitsu to 'revive' Konoha?  I wonder what Madara had in mind???  Any Ideas??

9/5/09 3:47 AM
JT42382

" Maybe Danzo fooled the cloud ninja into thinking he had a mission to steal the Byukugan....that would be easier than tricking a Hygua"

^That is a really good thought,  knowing Danzo's scandalous ass I wouldn't put it past him.  The guy is just so coniving. 

Yeah they totally have to cover what went on in the Mist village.. I was gonna mention how Kisame addressed Madara as Mizukage but you beat me to it lol.  I wonder what they have in store for Kisame now that you've mentioned it, I think Suigestu (Sasuke's buddy)  will be the one to kill him and take his sword.

Back on the Danzo, Madara, Shisui link...shit my thought escaped me..will edit later
9/5/09 2:01 PM
Ensanity

"Oh yeah, remember when Madara got all pissed off cuz Pain used that special jitsu to 'revive' Konoha? I wonder what Madara had in mind??? Any Ideas??"

Yeah, that was weird. They didnt drop enough hints to guess what he had planned. Maybe he wanted to fake his own death or something.

And Madara got a few things going on

His "Eyes of the Moon" plan. What is up with that? Is talking to Naruto apart of that plan??? Is having Sasuke fight at the Kage summit apart of that plan???

I think he honestly doesnt want Sasuke to kill Danzo. He first had Pain destroy the village before he could and then had Mr. Aloe Vera snitch out Sasuke at the summit. If I had to guess, he is trying to get Sasuke's hatred to build up. First by switching the Itachi hate to Danzo and the Elders, Then make sure he gets close but fuck up Sasuke's plans.

And whats up with Madara wanting Sasuke to control that statue thing like Pain did. But he doesn't think Sasuke is ready yet.

TOO MUCH STUFF!!!!
9/5/09 3:19 PM
JT42382

HAHA yeah man, WAY TOO MUCH STUFF!!!

"And whats up with Madara wanting Sasuke to control that statue thing like Pain did. But he doesn't think Sasuke is ready yet."

Are you referring to the statue where they absorb the souls from the Jinchurikis???  I totally don't remember Madara mentioning that to Sasuke, do you know around what chapter that was in?  I totally missed it!

I know for a fact that Madara is using Sasuke for something, and not merely out of the sake of the Uchiha clan.  I once thought that Madara was grooming Sasuke for the purpose of taking his eyes later on after his Sharingan have strengthened through years of hate and battle.  But who knows...like you said, too much info!
9/5/09 3:37 PM
Ensanity

Edited: 09/05/09 3:38 PM
"Are you referring to the statue where they absorb the souls from the Jinchurikis??? I totally don't remember Madara mentioning that to Sasuke, do you know around what chapter that was in? I totally missed it!"

Yeah, that statue!

but Madara was saying all that to Aloe Vera(the plant dude, can't remember his name lol). It was after Pain die. I can't remember which chapter.

"I know for a fact that Madara is using Sasuke for something, and not merely out of the sake of the Uchiha clan."

Yeah. Madara was pissed that the Uchiha clan didn't fight for him to be leader of the Hidden Leaf. I think he enjoyed his clan getting wiped out.

"I once thought that Madara was grooming Sasuke for the purpose of taking his eyes later on after his Sharingan have strengthened through years of hate and battle."

I did too...this Manga is insane
9/5/09 6:54 PM
JT42382

^^^ yeah, can't wait for next weeks chapter to come out.

Plant dude = Zetsu
9/6/09 7:58 PM
johnnypayne
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just a few points:

Madara isn't Danzo

Itachi was ROOT, killed Shisui and gave his eye to Danzo

Sasuke is being used, but not by Madara, he is being used to reconstitute the missing half of the Kyuubi chakra

Yes he will beat the Raikage, but not kill him, he will also copy the Raikage's raiton Chakra based power-up

RIP Zabuza sword, you were made of win and god, but alas were beat :)
9/7/09 1:11 AM
Ensanity

johnnypayne - Just a few points:

Madara isn't Danzo

Itachi was ROOT, killed Shisui and gave his eye to Danzo

Sasuke is being used, but not by Madara, he is being used to reconstitute the missing half of the Kyuubi chakra

Yes he will beat the Raikage, but not kill him, he will also copy the Raikage's raiton Chakra based power-up

RIP Zabuza sword, you were made of win and god, but alas were beat :)

Your points on Itachi being Root is interesting...very interesting

And as for Sasuke being used to reconstruct the other half of the 9 tails power...PURE GENIUS!!! I thought his hatred looked a lot like the 9 tails...Fuckin kick ass. I like the way you think.
9/7/09 1:41 AM
Ensanity

Edited: 09/07/09 1:57 AM
Dude, the more I think about Itachi being apart of Root, the more it makes sense.

Having to kill his own family, killing Shisui, and he was already the head of Anbu at 13 years old.

This shit is getting deep.

btw, what do yall think killa bee is going to do. I know he is going to make waves soon, but to what affect, I have no clue...
9/7/09 2:02 AM
Ensanity

And what is the real reason behind collecting the tailed beast???

It couldnt be for what Pain thought it was. It has to be something else...

but what???
9/7/09 5:57 AM
Wahlau
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmm, aren't the Hyugas related to the Uchihas, and their Byakugan related somehow to the Sharingan? If so wouldn't they be involved somehow in this family feud since the beginning too?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.