UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Naruto Manga, spoilers, and predictions

11/23/09 11:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
El_Clap
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm split on this. I figure Naruto will be the only tailed beast left, but I also thought that Bee was going to teach Naruto to control the beast like he does with the 8 tails.
11/24/09 2:04 PM
Ensanity
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, they are moving on quickly
11/25/09 1:38 PM
Ensanity
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spoiler with pics...

11/26/09 1:50 AM
Ensanity

Edited: 11/26/09 1:50 AM
Killer Bee and The Shark's skin FTW

Madara's military force just got a little weaker for the 4th Great Ninja War

I wonder what is the risk for Madara, starting this war.

Sai wants Naruto to hit that tight tight tight Sakura cooter. I bet Sai wants all the nasty details like if she swallows or eat ass.

I wonder what is Naruto's plan to make the Sage Mode longer...Maybe releasing the fox charaka with help prolong it

Sasuke is going to kill Sakura and have no remorse what so ever.

I think the Mist Village is going to start beefin' with the Leaf. Danzo is making it hard to trust the Village hidden in the Leaves.

MY GOD, THIS MANGA
11/26/09 1:47 PM
Ensanity

DUDE!!!

The Shark's Skin is going to play a huge role. A HUGE ROLE is the future.

Naruto's seal is hella weak and the Shark skin can eat up to 6 tails at a time. Maybe Bee will give Naruto the Shark Skin and it can eat everytime naruto goes beyond 3 tails.

OR

Bee will just swipe at naruto's cloak when its needed

Holy shit, SHIT JUST GOT REAL
11/26/09 2:01 PM
Ensanity

HOLY SHIT...KISAME!!!!
11/26/09 6:30 PM
JT42382
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kraziness!  Kishi's hits keep rolling
11/26/09 8:50 PM
grizz632
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I miss Kisame already
11/30/09 5:39 PM
Ensanity

The spoiler I found is a fake, i think.

If its not fake, OH BOY! the super unexpected just happened.
12/1/09 1:24 PM
Ensanity

As I thought, the other spoiler I had was a fake...

This is a real spoiler...

12/3/09 8:36 PM
Ensanity

Edited: 12/03/09 8:37 PM
HOLY SHIT!!!

SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET RREAL!!!

So is Kakashi hokage once he returns to the village???

Sakura is going to kill Sasuke???

Danzo seen/met/talked to Madara during the Uchiha massacre???

Danzo's riht arm, W...T...F...???

How is Naruto going to deal with EVERYONE wanting to kill Sasuke???
12/3/09 8:46 PM
grizz632
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sakura's gonna get herself killed
12/3/09 10:03 PM
Ensanity

grizz632 - Sakura's gonna get herself killed

She is going to die...that is for sure

That would also open up Naruto/Hinata

Naruto get to use his Lust-Jutsu on some Hyuga pussy
12/3/09 10:04 PM
Ensanity

Ensanity - HOLY SHIT!!!

SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET RREAL!!!

So is Kakashi hokage once he returns to the village???

Sakura is going to kill Sasuke???

Danzo seen/met/talked to Madara during the Uchiha massacre???

Danzo's riht arm, W...T...F...???

How is Naruto going to deal with EVERYONE wanting to kill Sasuke???

for the new page
12/4/09 3:18 AM
JT42382
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ensanity - 
grizz632 - Sakura's gonna get herself killed

She is going to die...that is for sure

That would also open up Naruto/Hinata

Naruto get to use his Lust-Jutsu on some Hyuga pussy

No way, I don't think Kishi would kill off Sakura.. he didn't even kill off chouji and neji when he could've back in the day. the story would be way more interesting with sakura in the mix than without.

We can finally cross out one long-standing mystery: Danzou is not Madara!
12/4/09 10:24 AM
grizz632

I don't think it will happen soon, but I can't shake the feeling that Sakura will die at Sasuke's hands at some point, leading to the inevitable Naruto/Sasuke showdown

I think I'm in the minority that actually likes Sakura, but major characters have been killed off before and I don't think she's exempt
12/4/09 10:51 AM
El_Clap
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What major characters? Jiraya and the Third? Who else? Akatsuki? They're bad. Gaara, Kakashi, Shizune were all brough back to life.

Sakura isn't going to die. He may kill off one of the other originals, but even then, I'm doubting it.
12/4/09 1:36 PM
Ensanity

Edited: 12/04/09 1:38 PM
I have a feeling Kishi is going to have Sasuke kill her to prove how dark and evil he is and put Naturo in a fucked up position of saving a guy who he thought was a best friend and his first true bond or killing a guy that left the village, joined the akatsuki, killed many innocent people(mostly samurai), attacked the Kages, and killed their best friend.

Kishi is all about throwing the curve ball. He may have save almost all the good characters but this would be the ultimate death on this series
12/4/09 2:32 PM
grizz632

El_Clap - What major characters? Jiraya and the Third? Who else? Akatsuki? They're bad. Gaara, Kakashi, Shizune were all brough back to life.

Sakura isn't going to die. He may kill off one of the other originals, but even then, I'm doubting it.

Yes, Jiraya and the Third, Asuma if you want to reach a little. You need more than 2 examples to prove that a precedent is set?
12/4/09 6:54 PM
JT42382

grizz632 - I don't think it will happen soon, but I can't shake the feeling that Sakura will die at Sasuke's hands at some point, leading to the inevitable Naruto/Sasuke showdown

I think I'm in the minority that actually likes Sakura, but major characters have been killed off before and I don't think she's exempt

Naruto and Sasuke were meant to have a showdown with or without the death of Sakura by the hands of Sasuke.  That being said, I think Kishi will only go as far as seriously hurting Sakura but not killing her because she will be the one to eventually bear Naruto's child.
12/5/09 1:30 AM
Ensanity

JT42382 - 
grizz632 - I don't think it will happen soon, but I can't shake the feeling that Sakura will die at Sasuke's hands at some point, leading to the inevitable Naruto/Sasuke showdown

Naruto and Sasuke were meant to have a showdown with or without the death of Sakura by the hands of Sasuke.  That being said, I think Kishi will only go as far as seriously hurting Sakura but not killing her because she will be the one to eventually bear Naruto's child.
Naruto's kid will hold the Byakugan...

Bank on it...

12/5/09 2:54 PM
JT42382

^^Don't get me wrong, I like Hinata, but her baring Naruto's kid just don't seem right!  It's gonna Sakura!
12/5/09 3:53 PM
Ensanity

Naruto is gonna hit this....

and HIT IT HARD
12/5/09 4:50 PM
JT42382

Um...yeah I think he'd pick Hinata too.
12/6/09 6:04 PM
Ensanity

Whats the deal with the "right arm???

I think it has the ability to rip through space and time like Madara.

This having the ability to kill the king of the Uchihas

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.