UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Naruto Manga, spoilers, and predictions

9/7/09 2:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ensanity
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wahlau - Hmm, aren't the Hyugas related to the Uchihas, and their Byakugan related somehow to the Sharingan? If so wouldn't they be involved somehow in this family feud since the beginning too?
True

Kakashi said the Sharingan was a off-shoot of the Byakugan.

Interesting.
9/7/09 9:39 PM
JT42382
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

johnnypayne - Just a few points:

Madara isn't Danzo

Itachi was ROOT, killed Shisui and gave his eye to Danzo

Sasuke is being used, but not by Madara, he is being used to reconstitute the missing half of the Kyuubi chakra

Yes he will beat the Raikage, but not kill him, he will also copy the Raikage's raiton Chakra based power-up

RIP Zabuza sword, you were made of win and god, but alas were beat :)

Interesting points but what exactly leads you to believe that Sasuke is being used to reconstitute the other half of the Kyuubi chakra? The Uchihas have the ability to tame the beast with their sharingan, but that has nothing to do with the Kyuubi's chakra.

And if Madara is not using Sasuke to reconstitute the Kyuubi's chakra, then WHO is?
9/7/09 9:41 PM
JT42382
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ensanity - 
Wahlau - Hmm, aren't the Hyugas related to the Uchihas, and their Byakugan related somehow to the Sharingan? If so wouldn't they be involved somehow in this family feud since the beginning too?
True

Kakashi said the Sharingan was a off-shoot of the Byakugan.

Interesting.
Yes, the Sharingan evolved from the Byakugan.   IMO, I think they made the Sharingan way too damn powerful.

BTW, what is the deal with the Reningan (spelled wrong, Pain's eyes)?  Besides watching Pain in action, what are the main perks of having those eyes?  Or is it still shrouded in mystery?

9/8/09 3:56 AM
Ensanity
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/8/09 4:12 AM
JT42382

^^LOL

Check this diehard out..dude got the Sharingan contact lenses lol

9/8/09 1:51 PM
Ensanity

Edited: 09/08/09 2:13 PM
That would be coo for Halloween. I just don't trust non prescription contacts though...

More tats...

Atleast most people wont know where it came from...

Who the hell is this...

Atleast its well done...
naruto tattoo Pictures, Images and Photos

meh...

If you're going to do it, do it right...

I am shocked that no one has done the summoning tat of Orochimaru and Sasuke...

9/8/09 3:04 PM
JT42382

LOL @ the second one...Super-Sayan Naruto
9/9/09 1:28 AM
Ensanity

SPOILER!!!!

9/9/09 4:19 AM
JT42382

THANK U ENSANITY!!!!! Shit, can't wait for the Manga even more now....

They need to release like 2 chapters a week !  Seriously, so the damn anime doesn't catch up to the manga and the fans get shafted with some homo filler episodes.
9/9/09 4:20 AM
JT42382

Damn...Sasuke busting out Ameratsu...Insane!
9/9/09 10:57 AM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting theories on this thread. I didn't know Kishi said Madara isn't the head bad guy. Really shakes things up having someone behind him.

You guys reading any other Manga? Thanks to Naruto I got obsessed and started reading a ton of shit on Onemanga. The sports mangas, Slam Dunk in particular, are freaking awesome. For current manga, obviously Naruto is the top but I'm loving One Piece and Kenichi as well. Some great stuff out there.
9/9/09 4:25 PM
JT42382

Lymond - Interesting theories on this thread. I didn't know Kishi said Madara isn't the head bad guy. Really shakes things up having someone behind him.

You guys reading any other Manga? Thanks to Naruto I got obsessed and started reading a ton of shit on Onemanga. The sports mangas, Slam Dunk in particular, are freaking awesome. For current manga, obviously Naruto is the top but I'm loving One Piece and Kenichi as well. Some great stuff out there.

Whoa hold on there, when did Kishi state that Madara isn't the main culprit?? Please elaborate, this is the first time I heard about this.
9/9/09 6:49 PM
Ensanity

Spoiler pics...

9/9/09 7:58 PM
Ensanity

Edited: 09/09/09 10:50 PM
Narut-hoes

naruto convention Pictures, Images and Photos

Gaara sexy jutsu HAHAHHA

9/9/09 8:59 PM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JT42382 - 
Lymond - Interesting theories on this thread. I didn't know Kishi said Madara isn't the head bad guy. Really shakes things up having someone behind him.

Whoa hold on there, when did Kishi state that Madara isn't the main culprit?? Please elaborate, this is the first time I heard about this.

You know, after I posted that, I realized I mixed up this thread and one on one manga. I read it there, some dude said it was from an interview. Don't know if confirmed, was hoping to hear more about it.
9/9/09 10:38 PM
JT42382

^ok thanx for clarifying
9/9/09 10:38 PM
JT42382

Damn, I want me some Naruthoes!
9/10/09 3:10 AM
Wahlau
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Besides Naruto, I read One Piece and Ippo on a regular basis and am waiting for Berserk and Gantz to continue.

Of all the sports mangas, Hajime No Ippo is the best IMO. I rate it better than Naruto and on par with OP
9/10/09 11:29 AM
Lymond

I haven't given Ippo a try, too many issues. How the hell can it still be going? Gantz was interesting but I lost track after Dark Horse stopped it from being posted on One Manga.

Regarding Kishi talking about Madara, I didn't find confirmation but it seemed to be an accepted fact in the thread I was reading. Orochimaru/Kabuto ftw?
9/10/09 12:53 PM
johnnypayne
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should start reading Claymore, Black Lagoon, Shigurui and Soul eater too
9/10/09 2:46 PM
Lymond

Oh man, I didn't want to pick up more titles. You son of a bitch! Though I did try Soul Eater, not my cup of tea.

*looks into all other titles
9/10/09 3:06 PM
Ensanity

Just found this. Don't know if its a real interveiw or not...

9/10/09 4:49 PM
JT42382

^^Damn, if the interview is legit, then Madara is definitely Shisui
9/10/09 8:22 PM
Ensanity

Edited: 09/11/09 3:48 AM
^^^Uh huh...I knew that theory was too solid^^^

Some Naruto fan Art...

9/10/09 8:52 PM
Ensanity

Another thing...

Why is the Rikudo face always covered in the shadows???

A they mention him more and more. First Jiraiya, then Pain, and now Madara.

In his pics, he looks like he has horns like a devil. Could he be the one pulling the strings and controlling Madara? Okay okay, that's a stretch but I bet he is going to be a big factor in this whole mess. Dead or alive, he is STILL affecting the ninja world

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.