UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Naruto Manga, spoilers, and predictions

9/29/09 7:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JT42382
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's crazy...you know what, I think Kishi could really end naruto @ around the 500 mark.  If you think about it, after Akastuki is killed off (Madara, Zetsu, Kisame) and Sasuke n Naruto finally battle, what's next?  The fact that Madara is about to lay out the "Eye of the Moon Plan" and telling Naruto about the Sage of Six Paths and how Naruto and Sasuke were meant to battle each other tells me that the end is drawing near.  And certainly 35 chapters is enough for all that to happen.. I hope I'm wrong of course!
9/29/09 8:45 PM
Ensanity
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/29/09 8:45 PM
They cant tie up ALL the loose ends in 35 chapters. Kishi said he wants to reveal more about the 4th, I hope they cover Naruto's mother and what happened to the whirlpool country, the shit in the mist village, kabuto, Danzo, the real FINAL villian, Sasuke battle with Naruto, Itachi's gift to Naruto, Tsunade, The young guns of the leaf plan to kill Sasuke, Oruchimari data that can help Danzo, Shisui, Leaf village being rebuilt, Killa Bee, and a few other things I can't think of right now
9/30/09 3:02 PM
JT42382
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Yes, I also heard that Kishi wanted to cover more about the 4th as well as more about Itachi. The Kabuto angle totally slipped my mind yesterday and what's the deal with the Main villain?  Is that just a rumor, or is it indeed fact that there is someone behind Madara?  If so, definitely no way Kishi can end the series at 500, maybe just Shippuuden with the destruction of Akasutki and the battle between Naruto and Sasuke.  And start the new arc with Kabuto and the Main villain with Naruto on track to becoming Hokage.
10/1/09 2:32 AM
Ensanity
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just heard this new theory on Killa Bee.

Naruto's seal is EXTREMELY weak right now and the threat of the 9 tails is growing.

What if Killa Bee's role is to teach Naruto how to control the 9 tails a lot better.

Outside of that, I have no clue what they are going to do with Killa Bee
10/1/09 10:46 AM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KB teaching Naruto makes sense but why do you think the seal is weak? Didn't pops restore it for him?
10/2/09 3:55 AM
JT42382

Chapter 466

10/2/09 3:57 AM
JT42382

Things are fuckin' heating up !!! Ensanity, the spoiler that you posted was spot on.
10/2/09 5:42 AM
Ensanity

I was just about to post it...ha ha

Lymond,

Yamatto stated that the seal is weak after the Pain fight. That was the ONLY reason he joined Kakashi and naruto to go visit the Raikage
10/2/09 11:01 AM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ah, didn't remember that. Weird though, I'd have thought the 4th would restore it to max if he buried a part of himself in there for that one time shot.

I'm glad Sucksake had to be rescued and couldn't whoop all that ass on his own. A little upset that he got rescued, lol, although he obviously can't die before a confrontation with Naruto.

Son of a bitch, I want next week to be here! Tell us the plan, Madara, tell us.
10/2/09 2:30 PM
Ensanity

Edited: 10/02/09 3:01 PM
Lymond - Ah, didn't remember that. Weird though, I'd have thought the 4th would restore it to max if he buried a part of himself in there for that one time shot.

The 4th could only put in enough chakara to reverse Naruto if he goes into 9 tails mode. He could slip into 9 tails mode like he was slipping into 4 tails mode.

And the 9 tails destroying that necklace fucked thing up big time too

Atleast thats what I gathered
10/2/09 3:14 PM
Ensanity

and It piss me off that they think Sashuke KILLED Zabuza.

Give the Copy Ninja his props, not ASSasuke UchiEMO
10/2/09 3:45 PM
JT42382

if  the rumors of a "Main Villain" other than Madara were true, I have a hunch that it would have something to do with The Rikudo Sage aka Sage of six paths and the elder kid w/ the rinningan.  And maybe the the "Moons Eye Plan" would be to revive the elder kid, the one who started the curse of hate.  I'm strectchin here but we'll see!

10/2/09 3:50 PM
Ensanity

JT, I agreed 1000%

His name is brought WAAAAY too much not to be a factor and the fact that they shadow his face means that they are going to do a grand reveal when they finally introduce him.
10/2/09 4:02 PM
JT42382

Watch, when they finally reveal this guy it'll be this dude's cousin or somethin':

10/2/09 4:05 PM
Ensanity

HAHAHA, good one

Judging by Rikudo necklace, this will be his father...

10/2/09 4:06 PM
JT42382

LOL
10/2/09 4:20 PM
JT42382

Edited: 10/02/09 4:20 PM
 Guessin here, but if Madara does end up reviving Rikudo it would almost have to be to persuade him to choose a new successor (namely Sasuke) and to build a case against his first choice (the younger brother w/ love) by showing him that even though he chose the kid who believed that love was the key to peace, the Ninja world has sunk ever deeper in turmoil.  Madara will go on to state that "we now find ourselves in a similar predicament: Sasuke the boy w/ the eyes who believes that might is the key to peace or Naruto, the kid who believes that love is the key to peace.  You tried love and it failed, give might a try.  What do you say Rikudo?"

10/2/09 4:47 PM
Ensanity

JT42382 -  Guessin here, but if Madara does end up reviving Rikudo it would almost have to be to persuade him to choose a new successor (namely Sasuke) and to build a case against his first choice (the younger brother w/ love) by showing him that even though he chose the kid who believed that love was the key to peace, the Ninja world has sunk ever deeper in turmoil.  Madara will go on to state that "we now find ourselves in a similar predicament: Sasuke the boy w/ the eyes who believes that might is the key to peace or Naruto, the kid who believes that love is the key to peace.  You tried love and it failed, give might a try.  What do you say Rikudo?"

HOLY MASTURBATING WHALE SHIT!!!

That is a SOLID ASS THEORY

FUCK! I didnt even consider that. You just blew my mind.
10/3/09 2:00 AM
JT42382

^^LOL thanks man, i was bored.. But just to elaborate a little more :  After Madara makes his pitch to Rikudo, The Sage of the Six Paths still isn't sold and remains conflicted on who to choose.  So in an attempt to make up his mind he proclaims that his new successor will be the victor of the battle between Sasuke and Naruto.  The battle that will shape the future of the Ninja world will be decided at the 'Valley of the End'.  And thus, Shippuuden will conclude.  And a new arc will begin?

During this battle we will learn about Itachi's gift to Naruto, probably when Naruto is getting pwned.  But as far as Kabuto and all the other mysteries, I don't have a clue!
10/3/09 1:14 PM
Ensanity

Edited: 10/06/09 12:44 AM
sharinganring-tailed-lemur
10/6/09 12:25 AM
Ensanity

10/6/09 1:50 AM
JT42382

^^awesome, that made my day! thanks
10/8/09 12:21 PM
Ensanity

This goat must be a Sage...

10/8/09 2:10 PM
Ensanity

I didnt make this...

Its kinda weird
10/8/09 3:10 PM
Lymond

Rasengan, motherfucker! Do you speak it!?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.