UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Naruto Manga, spoilers, and predictions

8/22/12 11:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Heykiddo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/22/12 11:58 AM
Only way I can see it being Obito is if Madara used his body for the Zetsu experiments. But, with the MS his sharingan would eventually go blind. So I don't think it is Obito for that reason.
8/22/12 5:16 PM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So ready!!! They have the same MS, so it's at least Obito's eye...

Kakashi was on ANBU and already a famous ninja thanks to that eye he got from Obito when Tobi took on the fourth.

8/22/12 7:05 PM
Ensanity
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heykiddo - Umm so why did Tobi just not use the rinnegan to stop the rasengan instead lol?

I will probably laugh if it really is Obito. This will be one of the biggest troll jobs ever if it is.
Early in that fight kakashi discovered that tobi can't use the rinnagan BECAUSE it would drain the shit out of his charka. Powering that statue and fighting guy, kaka, and naruto is limiting what he can perform. Phone Post
8/22/12 7:43 PM
Ensanity
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heykiddo - Only way I can see it being Obito is if Madara used his body for the Zetsu experiments. But, with the MS his sharingan would eventually go blind. So I don't think it is Obito for that reason.
Half black zestu and half obito? Phone Post
8/22/12 10:24 PM
J-Tee
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ensanity -  Tobi would have been 14 at the time when he took on the 4th and controlled the fox...unless he ran into madara.

Madara gave him a plan, knowledge, a goal, and most of all, a hatred towards the uchiha. Even letting him know about the rinnegan and such. Phone Post

This is what I think too. Madara recovered Obito in the woods. Revived or nurtured him back to health and became his mentor. Together they started scheming and planning for Madara's second coming. Madara passes and Obito takes his renningan from his corps and lends them to Pain. That would explain why Tobi stated that they were his from the start.

And apparently Tobi was also the Mizukage right? Or the person that controlled him--per his convo with Kisame a while back.
8/23/12 1:02 AM
Team GDP
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im so upset i have to wait 1 more week(potentially more) to find out tobi's identity
8/23/12 1:21 AM
J-Tee
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^4 more weeks. the next 3 chapters are going to revert back to sasuke and orochimaru
8/26/12 2:52 PM
Team GDP
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

J-Tee - ^^4 more weeks. the next 3 chapters are going to revert back to sasuke and orochimaru

are you serious?!?!?!? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
8/26/12 3:13 PM
Ensanity

I think jTee is right. We are going to see sasuke talk to his parants Phone Post
8/27/12 5:57 PM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

J-Tee - ^^4 more weeks. the next 3 chapters are going to revert back to sasuke and orochimaru

lololol, what a troll job by Kishi.
8/28/12 1:15 AM
J-Tee

What if Obito slipped into Kumui before he supposedly died?
8/28/12 1:25 AM
Ensanity

Maybe tobi is obito. As he was dying, he activated his ms sharingan. Madara fines hims. They train and plan in the other plane. Obito gets older over there, as does madara. Tobi comes back to the real world and wants to fulfill madaras plan for himself...

Or some shit Phone Post
8/28/12 1:35 AM
J-Tee

^^yeah...also, what if "time" in the Kumui dimension flows a lot slower than our reality; so Madara was able to train Obito there for perhaps decades when in fact, 2-3 years have passed in our dimension.

Another thing to consider..It may very well be Obito, and he may be pissed at Kakashi cuz he promised to protect Rin, but Rin ended up dying.
8/28/12 2:11 AM
Ensanity

Yep. I am willing to bet the time doesn't not exist in the other plane. So if you go over there and come back, its like an instant.

I can deal with it being obito if they explain it like that Phone Post
8/28/12 2:29 AM
Ensanity

And the way madara heal him is by replacing his missing half with a half black zetsu.

So madara is half black zetsu and half obito! Phone Post
8/28/12 2:29 AM
Ensanity

I mean tobi Phone Post
8/29/12 10:27 AM
El_Clap
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously?!?

8/29/12 11:08 AM
beff

I really hope there's some kinda twist to this...
8/29/12 11:45 AM
Heykiddo

Lmao, I was hoping it wasn't Obito because it would have been pretty lame imo. I guess it is that lame.
8/29/12 11:53 AM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking dumb. Not to sound like too much of a hater, but Kishi lost his mojo long ago, he's no Oda. :)
8/29/12 12:29 PM
EVIL YOSHI

Lymond - Fucking dumb. Not to sound like too much of a hater, but Kishi lost his mojo long ago, he's no Oda. :)

THANK YOU!

Luffy declaring war on Big Mam over candy (and fishman island) is one of the funniest and most awesome comic sections I've ever read.
8/29/12 3:33 PM
Ensanity

What a faggy troll job. Phone Post
8/29/12 9:25 PM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/29/12 9:27 PM
Doo Doo

I

TOLD

YOU

MAFUKAS!!!!

Seriously how didn't you guys see this coming?
8/29/12 9:34 PM
Doo Doo

He's probably upset and blames Kakashi for Rin dying in the War...Put the world in a trance and no more war...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.