UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Naruto Manga, spoilers, and predictions

8/29/12 9:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
J-Tee
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^yep..Naruto has always been about "bonds" and a love story at its core; from that perspective, Tobi being Obito makes the most sense out of all the other candidates.
8/29/12 9:53 PM
J-Tee
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And honestly, I'm not pissed at all. I mean was it predictable? yeah. but I believe Kishi will have a great back story that fills in the holes. Next week is the big chapter 600, something crazy is gonna go down.
8/29/12 11:27 PM
Team GDP
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

J-Tee - And honestly, I'm not pissed at all. I mean was it predictable? yeah. but I believe Kishi will have a great back story that fills in the holes. Next week is the big chapter 600, something crazy is gonna go down.

Kishi will have a great back story that fills in the holes. 

will be interesting to see what they do in that regard 
8/29/12 11:27 PM
Ensanity
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doo Doo -  I

TOLD

YOU

MAFUKAS!!!!

Seriously how didn't you guys see this coming?
It was too predictable. Insanely predictable. Plus the math don't add up. Phone Post
8/30/12 10:41 AM
EVIL YOSHI
495 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/30/12 10:57 AM
El_Clap
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The caption at the bottom is different from what I read.

The translation I read had
"It's finally revealed, his name is Obito"

Think it means the same or is he leaving some wriggle room?
8/30/12 11:47 AM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVIL YOSHI -  

lol

Props to Doo Doo, you definitely called it long ago, but it still sucks.
8/30/12 5:52 PM
Bloodstorm
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok so what? Now can we get back to the fighting and sweet jutsu please?
9/5/12 10:55 AM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think somebody bout to die a horrible death.... 
9/5/12 10:56 AM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doo Doo -  He's probably upset and blames Kakashi for Rin dying in the War...Put the world in a trance and no more war...

^^^I'm so good^^^....and for my next trick Jairiya returns in Sage Mode
9/5/12 12:11 PM
Ensanity
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit. Madara has joined and it looked like he did take obito under his wing Phone Post
9/5/12 1:00 PM
EVIL YOSHI
495 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ensanity -  Holy shit. Madara has joined and it looked like he did take obito under his wing Phone Post

Madara was dead.
9/5/12 2:52 PM
J-Tee

Kages are dead..Sasuke shows up to team up with Naruto and the boyz against Madara and Obito. Naruto is about to end. dayum son. Only One Piece left.
9/5/12 3:43 PM
Doo Doo

I don't think all of Naruto will end...maybe just shit-poo-then!!!
9/5/12 6:04 PM
Ensanity

Doo Doo -  I don't think all of Naruto will end...maybe just shit-poo-then!!!
Yep! Phone Post
9/5/12 6:06 PM
Ensanity

EVIL YOSHI -
Ensanity -  Holy shit. Madara has joined and it looked like he did take obito under his wing Phone Post

Madara was dead.
He lived long after his battle with the first according to kubuto and knew of pain and had a plan with him Phone Post
9/5/12 6:07 PM
Ensanity

The kages are dead. Naruto will be named the hokage Phone Post
9/5/12 10:28 PM
Ryan Wood

I just finished 600. Where did you guys read that the kage are going to die?
9/5/12 10:41 PM
EVIL YOSHI

Ryan Wood - I just finished 600. Where did you guys read that the kage are going to die?
It's a prediction based on the fact Madara is still Alice despite the kages saying they would stop him Phone Post
9/6/12 12:24 AM
Vinnie G
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've known he was Alice this whole time. That whore.
9/6/12 12:41 AM
BIGWHITESEXY
1002 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SHIT IS SO REAL NOW I AM NOT SURE WHAT REALITY IS ANYMORE.

AND YES.....I HATE THAT BITCH ALICE TOO!!!!
9/6/12 3:11 AM
Ensanity

Sasuke is going to talk to her parents and learn that his hatred is just the embryo of the 10-tails. He is the jinjiriki of the juubi Phone Post
9/6/12 3:13 AM
Ensanity

Phone Post
9/6/12 12:58 PM
Doo Doo

Ensanity -  Sasuke is going to talk to her parents and learn that his hatred is just the embryo of the 10-tails. He is the jinjiriki of the juubi Phone Post

I doubt they'd give something like that to an already powerful Sasuke... My guess is that he's gonna join Naruto whenever he gets there...I mean Naruto is suped up right now and all, but they had a hard enough time dealing with Obito... Madara toyed with 5 Kage level ninjas...They just dont have the learning curve to deal with these 3 bad ass dudes...We don't even know what Sasuke is capabe of at this point...

Madara vs Naruto is a toss up...seeing as Madara says only physical attacks work on him and Naruto is the King of that shit....

Sasuke smoke Kakashi and/or Guy so the only challenge would be Bee...but still I see him handling that fairly well

That leaves Kakashi and Guy to fight Obito...I think they may be able to handle that fight seeing as Guy is a close range fighter and Kakashi is mid to long range... 
9/11/12 10:09 AM
Doo Doo

I was hoping we would get to see them get merc'd...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.