UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Naruto Manga, spoilers, and predictions

9/11/12 10:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
paw
1564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Day-um!
9/11/12 6:39 PM
Ensanity
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh shit!!! Phone Post
9/11/12 6:44 PM
Alumatine
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well tsunande is dead for sure, leaving the hokage position wide open for the savior of the ninja world. No idea who that is though. Probably guy. Did Madara say that this naruto was a clone as well? So he is still splitting his power. Interesting to see the final fight actually start. Phone Post
9/11/12 7:15 PM
David@accu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The fact he could take out Raikkage like that is unreal.
9/12/12 12:24 AM
J-Tee
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/12/12 12:26 AM
I think this is interesting (blue please): http://img.mangastream.com/m/49/82072451/e452fec4243e1f5b49725f54889f1c48.png<br /><br />Madara states: "Well if it's you, there's probably something more that you are planning."<br /><br />Anyone else catch that and think that perhaps Obito's physical body houses two consciousnesses? Perhaps half Obito and half Black Zetsu. I think Black Zetsu at one point was one whole being to himself then half of him was used to save Obito. And Black Zetsu is a very sinister being; that would help explain all that crazy talk from Tobi. What ya'll think?
9/12/12 9:29 AM
Ensanity
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black zestu is involved somehow. I am on board with that. Phone Post
9/12/12 11:20 AM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/12/12 11:44 AM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OK what are ppl basing this black Zetsu theory off of??? Have I missed something? Now, I've always said Zetsu(whole) is the true bad guy here. I just don't see anything pointing to the black half of Zetsu. J-Tee did bring to my attention though, that Obito's arms seems to heal on it's on and after it's heals there's still a line at the shoulder...I'm gonna assume that's where he lost his original arm and err thang below that line is White Zetsu material.
9/12/12 11:45 AM
Doo Doo

Alumatine -  Well tsunande is dead for sure, leaving the hokage position wide open for the savior of the ninja world. No idea who that is though. Probably guy. Did Madara say that this naruto was a clone as well? So he is still splitting his power. Interesting to see the final fight actually start. Phone Post

Yeah he got popped at the end
9/12/12 8:58 PM
Ryan Wood
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow Tsunade is totally ripped in half O_O
9/12/12 9:41 PM
J-Tee
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/13/12 12:49 AM
<blockquote>Doo Doo -  OK what are ppl basing this black Zetsu theory off of??? Have I missed something? Now, I've always said Zetsu(whole) is the true bad guy here. I just don't see anything pointing to the black half of Zetsu. J-Tee did bring to my attention though, that Obito's arms seems to heal on it's on and after it's heals there's still a line at the shoulder...I'm gonna assume that's where he lost his original arm and err thang below that line is White Zetsu material.</blockquote><br />

The Black Zetsu theory is based off of coincidence, think about it: there are potentially an infinite amount of white zetsu's because they can constantly be created but ONLY 1 black zetsu.

Both Obito and Black Zetsu were/are missing the left sides of their bodies, respectively. Coincidence? I think that Black Zetsu used his left half to save Obito cuz Obito's left side was crushed and gone. And since White Zetsus can be created at will, one was used to replace the half that he gave to Obito. That's y Zetsu is half black and white.

Remember when Tobi was fighting Konan, there was an instance where his mask was shattered and u see the entire left side of his face as black.. dunno but defintely something to think about.
9/13/12 12:58 PM
Doo Doo

J-Tee - <blockquote>Doo Doo -  OK what are ppl basing this black Zetsu theory off of??? Have I missed something? Now, I've always said Zetsu(whole) is the true bad guy here. I just don't see anything pointing to the black half of Zetsu. J-Tee did bring to my attention though, that Obito's arms seems to heal on it's on and after it's heals there's still a line at the shoulder...I'm gonna assume that's where he lost his original arm and err thang below that line is White Zetsu material.</blockquote><br />

The Black Zetsu theory is based off of coincidence, think about it: there are potentially an infinite amount of white zetsu's because they can constantly be created but ONLY 1 black zetsu.

Both Obito and Black Zetsu were/are missing the left sides of their bodies, respectively. Coincidence? I think that Black Zetsu used his left half to save Obito cuz Obito's left side was crushed and gone. And since White Zetsus can be created at will, one was used to replace the half that he gave to Obito. That's y Zetsu is half black and white.

Remember when Tobi was fighting Konan, there was an instance where his mask was shattered and u see the entire left side of his face as black.. dunno but defintely something to think about.

I'm pretty sure that it was a shadow on his face when he fought Konan, besides now the mask is removed and there's nothing black there.

They both are missing their right. I do believe Obito is using the right half of Zetsu to augment his body though.

I just had a thought. Why would the real Madara want to complete the Moon's Eye? He's all set on vengence and stuff. Putting  the world in dream like state doesn't make sense. I believe Obito changed the real plan.
9/14/12 7:07 AM
David@accu

I still don't think thats Obito. I feel as though Obito died and through some strange jutsu, Zetsu was able to have his mind and powers. When "obito" fought with the 4th and was hit with a Rasengan in the arm, we see it melt off. So then how does he have two arms today? Also why would his arm melt in a way like the Zetsu has in the past?

Also this would explain the split personality that has gone on. We see at the start of the series "Tobi" acting in a similar manner to White Zetsu. Goofy and joking around which is a stark contrast to how he is acting now.

If Zetsu is involved it won't just be his black side it will be both as it's the only explanation to his behavior through the manga. I can't imagine that the same serious person we are seeing now as Obito is the same one joking about with Deidra and everyone else.

My guess is that some version of edo tensei is being used in conjunction with that clone technique that Itachi and Kisame used in the start of the series.

9/14/12 8:44 AM
Doo Doo

David@accu -  I still don't think thats Obito. I feel as though Obito died and through some strange jutsu, Zetsu was able to have his mind and powers. When "obito" fought with the 4th and was hit with a Rasengan in the arm, we see it melt off. So then how does he have two arms today? Also why would his arm melt in a way like the Zetsu has in the past?

Also this would explain the split personality that has gone on. We see at the start of the series "Tobi" acting in a similar manner to White Zetsu. Goofy and joking around which is a stark contrast to how he is acting now.

If Zetsu is involved it won't just be his black side it will be both as it's the only explanation to his behavior through the manga. I can't imagine that the same serious person we are seeing now as Obito is the same one joking about with Deidra and everyone else.

My guess is that some version of edo tensei is being used in conjunction with that clone technique that Itachi and Kisame used in the start of the series.

Well, we already know he's using Zetsu to augment his body. He loses his arm again when he fights Danzo's goons and chops it off himself. He's later seen in front of a lotus-looking thing with a wet arm like it was grown or something.

It makes no sense for him to be a Zetsu with Obito's mind and body. First because he still has the scars on his face from the cave in. Second, what reason would anyone have to bring back a dead lil boy with no power. Third, we see an old Madara with a young saved Obito so we know that happened.

Only things that have been certain in the manga so far are character memories. You can't trust what Obito says, but his thoughts are true.

9/14/12 9:06 AM
David@accu

Doo Doo - 
David@accu -  I still don't think thats Obito. I feel as though Obito died and through some strange jutsu, Zetsu was able to have his mind and powers. When "obito" fought with the 4th and was hit with a Rasengan in the arm, we see it melt off. So then how does he have two arms today? Also why would his arm melt in a way like the Zetsu has in the past?

Well, we already know he's using Zetsu to augment his body. He loses his arm again when he fights Danzo's goons and chops it off himself. He's later seen in front of a lotus-looking thing with a wet arm like it was grown or something.

It makes no sense for him to be a Zetsu with Obito's mind and body. First because he still has the scars on his face from the cave in. Second, what reason would anyone have to bring back a dead lil boy with no power. Third, we see an old Madara with a young saved Obito so we know that happened.

Only things that have been certain in the manga so far are character memories. You can't trust what Obito says, but his thoughts are true.

Those don't look like scars to me. It looks like he is half Zetsu. Zetsu's face is drawn the same way when he splits. The white zetsu's face looks like Obito's right side where the two (black and white) split.

9/19/12 10:25 AM
Ensanity

15 chapters of obitos orgin Phone Post
9/26/12 11:41 AM
Doo Doo

Interesting chapter I guess...

Prediction: Black half of Zetsu maybe some sort of spawn of Obito's hate/pain/sadness/

9/26/12 11:51 AM
ShovedA9erInMyCheesehole

My prediction:  Black Zetsu forms when Obito watches Rin die and blames Kakashi.  It becomes black zetsu while attached to Obito

9/26/12 5:02 PM
David@accu

Well I certainly didn't see this coming. Obito is actually Spawn.

9/26/12 8:39 PM
Ensanity

So really good chapters are VERY short but Origin chapters can have 5 pages of shit joke? Got it.
9/26/12 11:17 PM
Ryan Wood
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was there really a need to waste that many panels talking about pooping? Oy lol
9/27/12 9:02 PM
J-Tee

This guy/nerd knows his stuff. Blue please help me embed these two vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jHiUEwtC8g&feature=share&list=UUkkcUZJ-vrt3HomsacbTNLg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq8tpa6r5ao&feature=share&list=UUkkcUZJ-vrt3HomsacbTNLg
9/28/12 1:06 AM
Nub

I kind of want to get into Naruto, but have no idea where to start and I know absolutely nothing about the characters or story.

Should I watch the anime or read the manga?

Also, what is the difference between Naruto and Naruto Shippuden? Phone Post
9/28/12 1:45 AM
ShovedA9erInMyCheesehole

Nub - I kind of want to get into Naruto, but have no idea where to start and I know absolutely nothing about the characters or story.

Should I watch the anime or read the manga?

Also, what is the difference between Naruto and Naruto Shippuden? Phone Post
Read the manga starting from chapter 1. It's a necessity. Tenmanga.com cab help.

Naruto is the first part of the series, then there is a time jump that catches up with Naruto 3 years later, and that's Shipuuden.

It might seem childish and kiddy at first, but gets dark quick when you discover the demons everyone is battling. Phone Post
9/28/12 4:20 PM
Doo Doo

J-Tee - This guy/nerd knows his stuff. Blue please help me embed these two vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jHiUEwtC8g&feature=share&list=UUkkcUZJ-vrt3HomsacbTNLg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq8tpa6r5ao&feature=share&list=UUkkcUZJ-vrt3HomsacbTNLg

In the first video he suggest that Madara is alive and dead at the same time. The IWR works by animating a dead body. So old Madara has to be dead

In the second video he suggest that "Spiral Guy" is a different guy all together. The mask has been presented as a mask this entire time and not a person. It's only been on his face. Konan didn't kill "Spiral Guy" it was already a mask by then. He shows it's a mask several chapters earlier when he's about to reveal him self to Sasuke, way before he ever fights Konan.

I'm thinking the "Spiral Guy" get's demolished when he goes to try and save Rin and Kakashi. The hole here though is we see him wear 2 other mask before he ever dawns the spiral mask. Why go back to the first mask he ever used?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.