UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Naruto Manga, spoilers, and predictions

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/28/12 5:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
David@accu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nub -  I kind of want to get into Naruto, but have no idea where to start and I know absolutely nothing about the characters or story.

Should I watch the anime or read the manga?

Also, what is the difference between Naruto and Naruto Shippuden? Phone Post

For the most part you don't need to watch Naruto. You should start with Naruto Shippuden. I will give you a quick run down of Naruto.

- Naruto is an orphen and likes to get into trouble and the village he lives in hates him

- We find out that Naruto has some sort of "spirit" or bijuu inside of him which is why the towns people hate him

- The spirit within Naruto destroyed the village years prior before being sealing into Naruto.

- Naruto has no friends and is basically a loner

- Naruto is a ninja in training and trains with two others Sakura and Saskue Uchia

- As the show progresses you see individual back stories the only two important ones are Naruo and Sasuke.

- Sasuke has an older brother Itatchi who killed their parents and the villager they lived with. Sasuke has vowed revenge on Itatchi.

- Naruto feels he has developed a special bond with sasuke through their training and Saskue becomes Naruto's first real friend. However Sasuke doesn't feel the same and finds naruto annoying.

- Sasuke realises he can't kill Itatchi with the training he has gotten so he sets off into the ninja world to become stronger.

- All of the above is maybe the first 30 chapters of Naruto. The next 240 all are pretty much Naruto having some real creepy desire to track down Sasuke and force him back to the village. Naruto goes on to stalk Sasuke through the entire manga, refusing to accept Sasuke doesn't want to return home and doesn't much care for Naruto.

- Blah blah blah Naruto finds sasuke. Blah blah blah Naruto loses Sasuke.  This happens 43 more times. 

Enter Shippuden where there hardly is any of the drama from the first series. Naruto is still creeping pretty hard for Saskue but it's more of a mature stalking. Everyone is pretty much now a bad ass. Sakura didn't do shit in Naruto except cry about Naruto or Sasuke(mostly sasuke) but now she is the first one of the group to open up a huge warehouse of whoop ass on this group of bad guys called the Akatski who are after Naruto's spirit held inside of him

10/1/12 9:41 AM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

David@accu - 
Nub -  I kind of want to get into Naruto, but have no idea where to start and I know absolutely nothing about the characters or story.

Should I watch the anime or read the manga?

Also, what is the difference between Naruto and Naruto Shippuden? Phone Post

For the most part you don't need to watch Naruto. You should start with Naruto Shippuden. I will give you a quick run down of Naruto.

- Naruto is an orphen and likes to get into trouble and the village he lives in hates him

- We find out that Naruto has some sort of "spirit" or bijuu inside of him which is why the towns people hate him

- The spirit within Naruto destroyed the village years prior before being sealing into Naruto.

- Naruto has no friends and is basically a loner

- Naruto is a ninja in training and trains with two others Sakura and Saskue Uchia

- As the show progresses you see individual back stories the only two important ones are Naruo and Sasuke.

- Sasuke has an older brother Itatchi who killed their parents and the villager they lived with. Sasuke has vowed revenge on Itatchi.

- Naruto feels he has developed a special bond with sasuke through their training and Saskue becomes Naruto's first real friend. However Sasuke doesn't feel the same and finds naruto annoying.

- Sasuke realises he can't kill Itatchi with the training he has gotten so he sets off into the ninja world to become stronger.

- All of the above is maybe the first 30 chapters of Naruto. The next 240 all are pretty much Naruto having some real creepy desire to track down Sasuke and force him back to the village. Naruto goes on to stalk Sasuke through the entire manga, refusing to accept Sasuke doesn't want to return home and doesn't much care for Naruto.

- Blah blah blah Naruto finds sasuke. Blah blah blah Naruto loses Sasuke.  This happens 43 more times. 

Enter Shippuden where there hardly is any of the drama from the first series. Naruto is still creeping pretty hard for Saskue but it's more of a mature stalking. Everyone is pretty much now a bad ass. Sakura didn't do shit in Naruto except cry about Naruto or Sasuke(mostly sasuke) but now she is the first one of the group to open up a huge warehouse of whoop ass on this group of bad guys called the Akatski who are after Naruto's spirit held inside of him

*Applauds*

10/1/12 1:19 PM
Team GDP
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/01/12 1:19 PM

if you decide to watch the original naruto, DO NOT WATCH THE FILLER. i made that mistake. despite being warned by people in this thread. it is painfully boring, it's really stupid, and has nothing to do with the story line.

10/1/12 1:38 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

APPARENTLY THERE IS A LOT OF POOPING GOING ON IN THE NARUTO UNIVERSE.

10/2/12 7:23 AM
David@accu

Team GDP - 

if you decide to watch the original naruto, DO NOT WATCH THE FILLER. i made that mistake. despite being warned by people in this thread. it is painfully boring, it's really stupid, and has nothing to do with the story line.

You mean everything except the jonin exams?

10/2/12 10:38 AM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chapter's out early...reading now

10/2/12 10:47 AM
Doo Doo

WHOLE-LEE-SCHITT...

WARNING SPOILER BELOW:

10/2/12 10:49 AM
Doo Doo

Was Rin a Spy or was Kakashi being controlled?......That's is most def a reason to say fuck it!!!

10/2/12 11:10 AM
Ensanity
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woooooow...wtf?

Rin had to be a spy Phone Post
10/2/12 11:19 AM
Ensanity
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kakashi is crying Phone Post
10/2/12 11:53 AM
Ensanity

Maybe kakashi attacked a zetsu. Phone Post
10/2/12 12:42 PM
Doo Doo

Ensanity -  Maybe kakashi attacked a zetsu. Phone Post

Was thinking that was possible, but Zetsu said the enemy they were fighting had experimental bodies...hopefully that was one of them...

10/2/12 12:59 PM
Doo Doo

So was this the event that awakened his MS? His regular Sharingan doesn't even have the other totem yet...

10/2/12 2:29 PM
David@accu

Doo Doo - 

So was this the event that awakened his MS? His regular Sharingan doesn't even have the other totem yet...

Kakashi doesn't learn about Mangekyo Sharringan until "Part 2".  I doubt that he simply forgot about it until now. Unless it's a "plot hole no jutsu".

10/3/12 12:47 AM
J-Tee
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Man That Knows Everything that Orochimaru is taking Sasuke to see is none other than Uchicha Madara himself..that's right me friends, Sasuke is going to be on the battle field.
10/3/12 8:54 AM
David@accu

I'm confused about the "old man Madara" and the one that was brought back through IWR. How can both exist at the same time if they are the same person?

They said that Madara died. Ok. Then we find out he didn't die and is some wash up old hermit, but he did actually die because he was brough back through IWR.

If you add in obito into the mix technically there are 3 living madara's all existing in the same time period. 2 dead madara's and one that never died but looks like he died but should have died because he was brought back to life.

I'm getting a headache. ASPRIN NO JUSTU!!!!!!

10/3/12 10:59 AM
Doo Doo

David@accu - 
Doo Doo - 

Kakashi doesn't learn about Mangekyo Sharringan until "Part 2".  I doubt that he simply forgot about it until now. Unless it's a "plot hole no jutsu".

It isn't clear when exactly Kakashi awakened his MS, but it appears he did it before part 2 because he was able to use the his jutsu against clay-boy. It was like he was keeping that in his bagof tricks...

10/3/12 11:08 AM
Doo Doo

David@accu - 

I'm confused about the "old man Madara" and the one that was brought back through IWR. How can both exist at the same time if they are the same person?

They said that Madara died. Ok. Then we find out he didn't die and is some wash up old hermit, but he did actually die because he was brough back through IWR.

If you add in obito into the mix technically there are 3 living madara's all existing in the same time period. 2 dead madara's and one that never died but looks like he died but should have died because he was brought back to life.

I'm getting a headache. ASPRIN NO JUSTU!!!!!!

The way I follow it. Madara didnt die when he fought the 1st. He went into hiding and later died after mentoring Obito and making Zetsus...So that's no living Madara and one zombie Madara

10/8/12 8:22 PM
Ensanity

This is not Naruto related but damn funny:

Phone Post
10/10/12 10:16 AM
Doo Doo

Doo Doo - 

They went from 2 totems to full MS...and then Obito went into beast mode...

Wonder why we haven't seen Obito use Mokuton as an adult?

10/10/12 10:22 AM
Doo Doo

Those look like chakra transmitters that sprouted out of him too...

10/10/12 4:43 PM
Ensanity

This was bullshit IMO. I'll sleep on it and see how I like it tonorrow Phone Post
10/11/12 10:54 AM
Doo Doo

Ensanity -  This was bullshit IMO. I'll sleep on it and see how I like it tonorrow Phone Post

Going through fully mature Sharingan to MS was bullshit, but spiral guy did say he would take over once they got to the battlefield...

What else did you think was bullshit? 

10/11/12 5:56 PM
Ensanity

I just don't like how kakashi had ms too. I liked to think that he developed it on his own Phone Post
10/12/12 7:50 AM
David@accu

Ensanity -  I just don't like how kakashi had ms too. I liked to think that he developed it on his own Phone Post

What doesn't make sense is how Obito's eye still works. He never replaced eyes with anyone else so his remaining eye should have been blinded out by MS a long time ago. I don't know exactly if the same should apply to Kakashi as well. He never replaced his eye either and he got the eye before he awakened MS.

Of course Kakashi's eye isn't natural to him nor is he an Uchiha, so I don't know how the 'Uchiha law" effects him if at all.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.