UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Naruto Manga, spoilers, and predictions

10/12/12 11:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ensanity -  I just don't like how kakashi had ms too. I liked to think that he developed it on his own Phone Post

If anything it should be Obito who shouldn't have gotten his MS during that incident. They both loved Rin, but Kakashi was the one who killed her. I don't like how he got to see Rin from Kakashi's point of view, but Kakashi didn't get to see himself through Obito's eye....

10/17/12 10:40 AM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chapter's out...so is the jury for this one...

10/17/12 12:53 PM
Vinnie G
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone explain what happened this chapter. That was the quickest background-giving ever and I'm pretty sure I'm missing shit. Dumb it down for me.

On a sidenote, it's amazing how Bleach can have an entire chapter where not a goddamn thing happens.
10/17/12 12:54 PM
Vinnie G
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, Obito/Tobi/whatever has been completely ruined and cheapened for me. I wanted him to just be a lunatic that wanted to take over the world. Nope. Heartbroken kid that wants to see his childhood crush again. Terrible turn of events.
10/18/12 3:40 PM
Tréasach
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vinnie G - Also, Obito/Tobi/whatever has been completely ruined and cheapened for me. I wanted him to just be a lunatic that wanted to take over the world. Nope. Heartbroken kid that wants to see his childhood crush again. Terrible turn of events.

Yea that is such a lame reason for wanting to kill his old pals and rule the world.

Fuck waking kakashi up and asking him why he killed Rin!
ARRRGH TEEN AGNST!!MUST RULE WORLD!!

and yea LOL @ bleach stretching their last arc out DBZ style.
10/18/12 6:09 PM
Doo Doo

Tréasach - 
Vinnie G - Also, Obito/Tobi/whatever has been completely ruined and cheapened for me. I wanted him to just be a lunatic that wanted to take over the world. Nope. Heartbroken kid that wants to see his childhood crush again. Terrible turn of events.

Yea that is such a lame reason for wanting to kill his old pals and rule the world.

Fuck waking kakashi up and asking him why he killed Rin!
ARRRGH TEEN AGNST!!MUST RULE WORLD!!

and yea LOL @ bleach stretching their last arc out DBZ style.

To his defense Obito hadn't killed any of his old friends....he actually hasn't kill anyone other Konan that I can remember...

10/18/12 6:19 PM
Tréasach
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well he is fighting the leaf and kakashi right now. Unless he is trying to snuggle them into submission he wants to kill them. Also Madara, his mentor, just wrecked the leaf (and the other) kage.

Still a retarded premise that instead of asking kakashi if rin was a traitor or something he just runs to the take over the world side instead.
10/21/12 12:13 AM
Ryan Wood
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty sick of this flash back. I looked at the first page of this week's chapter and decided against reading the rest of it. Wake me up when they get back to the actual fight!
10/21/12 9:04 PM
David@accu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The whole tobi thing makes little sense. I don't see Madra or Obito acting like a moron as Tobi did. Which means that sometimes Tobi isn't Obito or Madara. It can't be a Zetsu clone doing it because he does the teleport trick.

The writers have lost me. I'm done with this flashback as well. I don't care about the hidden gay feelings Kakashi and Obito share. It's quite obvious Obito will turn good once he hears why Kakashi did what he did. My guess is Naruto Shippuden will end with Naruto and gang vs Madara(old one).

On a side note regarding the IWR technique. If Nagato could use jutsu and the rinnegan when revived by the IWR, why wouldn't Kabuto just force Nagato to use his Rebirth technique on Madara if the whole plan was to revive him anyhow.

10/24/12 5:34 PM
David@accu

Thank god Naruto was bored of that flash back too. Too bad it took him until page 16.

10/26/12 9:58 AM
Ensanity
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I skipped most of this chapter until I saw the panel with Naruto.

They revealed tobi waaaay too late. If he wasn't obito this would have been great. But it turns out that he is obito and just butt hurt. I really don't care about him now. Phone Post
10/26/12 1:31 PM
Vinnie G

Completely agree. His character is worthless now. Kakashi is going to put a chidori through him and somehow lose his shaingan and that will be that. Phone Post
10/26/12 4:50 PM
Slouse
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

almost as bad as turning the fox into a misunderstood teddy bear.
10/26/12 5:17 PM
Ensanity
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slouse - almost as bad as turning the fox into a misunderstood teddy bear.
I would have liked it if they had the fox warming up to Naruto earlier too. It was a sudden change. Phone Post
10/26/12 5:51 PM
David@accu

Ensanity - 
Slouse - almost as bad as turning the fox into a misunderstood teddy bear.
I would have liked it if they had the fox warming up to Naruto earlier too. It was a sudden change. Phone Post

That sudden change wasn't bad. I guess I just took it as a step in maturity. In the original series he was just a fucking brat and annoyed everyone and I don't think he would be capable about accepting such a responsibility the way he was.

The Obito thing is a major flop. The story behind him sucks in regards to the Zetsu's and Madara. There were a 101 different ways to run with it and they chose the worst one. We all know now that Obito is only acting bad and has a good heart. BLAH!!!!!! They should have left it with Obito and Madara being different people and them teaming up just to rape the ninja world.

10/26/12 6:27 PM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm happy that others are as sick of/disappointed with Naruto. Used to love it so much, but it's been pretty bad for a while now, imo.
10/26/12 10:12 PM
Ryan Wood
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So this week is more flashback garbage? Skipping again, it seems!
10/31/12 11:59 PM
Ryan Wood

Most of this week was flash back, and next week it's on a break. Boo-urns, I say.
11/1/12 12:53 PM
Ensanity

Where is the new issue Phone Post
11/1/12 1:12 PM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan's timing is a little off I think, it is on break this week, afaik.
11/2/12 12:59 PM
Ryan Wood

D'oh lol sorry
11/8/12 12:31 AM
Ensanity

So the 1st wooden dragon can absorb charaka...crazy! Phone Post
11/9/12 8:12 AM
EVIL YOSHI
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i.imgur.com/Z3bqU.jpg

11/9/12 11:30 AM
Doo Doo

^^^^lmao^^^^

11/9/12 11:36 AM
Doo Doo

Ensanity -  So the 1st wooden dragon can absorb charaka...crazy! Phone Post

Why is this wood element so fuckn powerful? I mean any and everyone who can use that shit is a demi-god...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.