UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Naruto Manga, spoilers, and predictions

11/9/12 11:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EVIL YOSHI
485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Because everyone who uses it uses it because of the 1st Hokage.  It's not their own ability.  and the First Hokage was strongest hokage.

11/9/12 12:07 PM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it's also because it's a combination element. Plus, plot no jutsu.
11/9/12 7:20 PM
Ryan Wood
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1) Interesting chapter...
2) Kakashi kind of got his ass handed to him
3) Am I the only one who often has no idea what the hell is going on in the action panels?
11/9/12 7:25 PM
Vinnie G
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Wood - 1) Interesting chapter...
2) Kakashi kind of got his ass handed to him
3) Am I the only one who often has no idea what the hell is going on in the action panels?
I'm with you. I don't ever know what's going on. Phone Post
11/10/12 8:09 AM
David@accu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I take an overview with the manga and then actually follow the story with the Anime. Its difficult to follow the manga especially since the japanaese read from right to left. Alot of the actions and sounds are confusing as they don't always seem to fit the panel.

11/10/12 10:15 PM
Vinnie G
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

David@accu -

I take an overview with the manga and then actually follow the story with the Anime. Its difficult to follow the manga especially since the japanaese read from right to left. Alot of the actions and sounds are confusing as they don't always seem to fit the panel.

Amateur Phone Post
11/12/12 7:29 AM
David@accu

Should have waited a week. IPR fail!!!

11/12/12 10:53 AM
Ensanity
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He just had to wait a short time. Fucking idiot Phone Post
11/14/12 10:01 AM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/14/12 10:02 AM

Spoiler Alert:

Ummmmmm

SHIT

CAN"T

GET

NO

MO'

REAL

11/14/12 10:04 AM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, I just figured what's gonna happen...Madara's not gonna be able to control that thing and they all gonna have to team-up to keep it from destroying the world...

11/14/12 12:25 PM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doo Doo - 

So, I just figured what's gonna happen...Madara's not gonna be able to control that thing and they all gonna have to team-up to keep it from destroying the world...

I hope you're wrong this time, I want to see Naruto beat his ass.
11/15/12 4:50 PM
Ensanity

Madara is so nonchalant is the midst of choas Phone Post
11/21/12 3:00 AM
Ensanity

I didn't understand the action at all lmfao Phone Post
11/21/12 10:12 AM
Doo Doo

Too many split panels...The Juubi tails look like the might be flowers or something...didn't the say the Juubi was this big horrible, sinister chakra being before...now all of a sudden it's as natural as the water

11/21/12 10:50 AM
David@accu

I bet 10 bucks that Naruto will be able to control it. Why else would they even mention that it contains nature chakra? There have been maybe 4 times they have mentioned it in the whole series. 3x were during the pain arc where he learned to use nature chakra ala Sage Mode.

11/28/12 8:50 AM
EVIL YOSHI
485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit's about to get cray cray....but on an important note...

To anyone who reads One Piece, did Trafalgar Law just cut the MOUNTAIN in half?  Did he seriously just one shot Vergo by cutting a god damn mountain in half?

11/28/12 9:15 AM
David@accu

Can anyone actually follow what happened from pane 1-14?

11/28/12 10:12 AM
Doo Doo

It appears that among all the hoopla we forgot the damn Alliance had no one else to fight...Now I know Madara and Obito are demi-gods, but how in dafaq do they expect to beat this group...Especially if the 9 tails can charge them all up to new

11/28/12 12:41 PM
Lymond

EVIL YOSHI - 

To anyone who reads One Piece, did Trafalgar Law just cut the MOUNTAIN in half?  Did he seriously just one shot Vergo by cutting a god damn mountain in half?

Looks like he did, but I'm not sure if Law is near Mihawk/Zoro level now, or if he powered room up like fucking crazy, and put it over the whole mountain.
11/28/12 12:47 PM
EVIL YOSHI

Lymond - 
EVIL YOSHI - 

Looks like he did, but I'm not sure if Law is near Mihawk/Zoro level now, or if he powered room up like fucking crazy, and put it over the whole mountain.

I don't think that's the type of swordsman he is, relying on swordsmanship rather than a devil fruit.  All the same, punking Donquixote DoFlamingo was fucking awesome.  First time we've ever seen him make any expression other than his creep ass smile.

11/28/12 1:09 PM
Lymond

EVIL YOSHI - 
Lymond - 
EVIL YOSHI - 

I don't think that's the type of swordsman he is, relying on swordsmanship rather than a devil fruit.  All the same, punking Donquixote DoFlamingo was fucking awesome.  First time we've ever seen him make any expression other than his creep ass smile.

So you think it was room? I really like that DoFlamingo is being set up as a great enemy. That gives them the government and the underworld to fight, should be badass.
11/29/12 12:21 AM
Ensanity

Doo Doo -

It appears that among all the hoopla we forgot the damn Alliance had no one else to fight...Now I know Madara and Obito are demi-gods, but how in dafaq do they expect to beat this group...Especially if the 9 tails can charge them all up to new

One word.

Sasuke Phone Post
11/29/12 3:12 AM
Vinnie G

Sasuke isn't on his way there, though.
11/30/12 3:39 AM
Ensanity

Vinnie G - Sasuke isn't on his way there, though.
Him and orochimari are on going to talk to Madara. The man that knows everything. Totally interrupting the battle for sasuke gay revenge Phone Post
11/30/12 10:53 AM
Doo Doo

Ensanity - 
Vinnie G - Sasuke isn't on his way there, though.
Him and orochimari are on going to talk to Madara. The man that knows everything. Totally interrupting the battle for sasuke gay revenge Phone Post

LMAO...

Sasuke: Stop all this motherfucking fighting shit!!! It's time for gay revenge...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.