UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Naruto Manga, spoilers, and predictions

11/30/12 11:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
David@accu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/30/12 11:42 AM

Obito is starting to turn... "Naruto you remind me of what I used to be like"" FUCKKKKKK!!!!!! NO HE DOESN"T HE IS NOTHING LIKE YOU OR HOW YOU WERE. FIGHT YOU FUCKING PUSSY. IF YOU BACK OUT ON THIS BATTLE IM GOING TO DRAW MYSELF INTO THE MANGA AND THROW YOU INTO THE FIGHT YOU COCK EYED FAGGOT!

11/30/12 11:44 AM
EVIL YOSHI
780 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lymond - 
EVIL YOSHI - 
Lymond - 
EVIL YOSHI - 

Shit's about to get cray cray....but on an important note...

To anyone who reads One Piece, did Trafalgar Law just cut the MOUNTAIN in half?  Did he seriously just one shot Vergo by cutting a god damn mountain in half?

Looks like he did, but I'm not sure if Law is near Mihawk/Zoro level now, or if he powered room up like fucking crazy, and put it over the whole mountain.

I don't think that's the type of swordsman he is, relying on swordsmanship rather than a devil fruit.  All the same, punking Donquixote DoFlamingo was fucking awesome.  First time we've ever seen him make any expression other than his creep ass smile.

So you think it was room? I really like that DoFlamingo is being set up as a great enemy. That gives them the government and the underworld to fight, should be badass.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was room, and he didn't actually kill Vergo.  Also, did you see the Ao Kiji spoiler picture from Movie Z?

11/30/12 1:40 PM
Lymond
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^No, what did I miss? Love Strong World, hope Z is as good.
11/30/12 1:49 PM
Bloodstorm

not trying to hate but I thought this thread was about naruto not the gay pirate manga Phone Post
11/30/12 1:54 PM
Lymond
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bloodstorm -  not trying to hate but I thought this thread was about naruto not the gay pirate manga Phone Post

1) It is, but a minor hijack isn't going to hurt anybody. 2) One Piece >>>> Naruto.
11/30/12 1:57 PM
EVIL YOSHI
780 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lymond - ^No, what did I miss? Love Strong World, hope Z is as good.
Ao Kiji lost his leg, and has an ice leg to compensate Phone Post
12/4/12 4:50 AM
The Mad King

Lymond -
Bloodstorm -  not trying to hate but I thought this thread was about naruto not the gay pirate manga Phone Post

1) It is, but a minor hijack isn't going to hurt anybody. 2) One Piece >>>> Naruto.
Lol no one peice not very interesting Phone Post
12/4/12 4:53 AM
The Mad King

I think initial realizes that madara lied to him and wants to use the juubi for his own gain to get power and destroy everyone. I think obits sacrifices himself to try to kill madara or the juubi long enough for the sealing team to seal madara or naruto to kill the juubi. What if somthing happens with the sage of the 6 paths like he shows up to release the juubi or naruto finds out he has the sages power and can control/release the juubi or maybe after a while sasuke will show up and naruto and him will team up once more to bring it down there arnt as many questions as before but still enough to make you think Phone Post
12/4/12 4:54 AM
The Mad King

Initial = obito Phone Post
12/4/12 9:19 AM
Lymond

The Mad King - 
Lymond -

/shrug the Japanese disagree, and this is their shit ;)

Obito better not turn now because Naruto is so nice, Pain was enough. I want a big ass fight with Naruto going six paths on Madara, and Kakashi setting Obito straight as he kills him.
12/4/12 9:38 AM
EVIL YOSHI

The Mad King -
Lymond -

You must not have given it a chance. One Piece is fantastic compared to Naruto. And I love them both. Phone Post
12/4/12 3:18 PM
The Mad King

EVIL YOSHI -
The Mad King -
Lymond -

You must not have given it a chance. One Piece is fantastic compared to Naruto. And I love them both. Phone Post
Well I got to ep 100 somthing but idk just wasn't as excited about it as I was naruto and bleach it seened like a chore to watch one peice but I did skip ahead to the time skip and I really liked it so I think if I could just make it past that I would enjoy it I'm also watching fairy tail now that's pretty boss Phone Post
12/4/12 4:47 PM
Lymond

^I've never watched it, but I've read that the anime did a horrible job and I thin it was made way more kid like and ridiculous (though OP is definitely ridiculous on its own, but in a good way).

The manga is amazing. Naruto got me into manga, One Piece made me love it.
12/4/12 4:51 PM
EVIL YOSHI

The Mad King -
EVIL YOSHI -
The Mad King -
Lymond -

Well I got to ep 100 somthing but idk just wasn't as excited about it as I was naruto and bleach it seened like a chore to watch one peice but I did skip ahead to the time skip and I really liked it so I think if I could just make it past that I would enjoy it I'm also watching fairy tail now that's pretty boss Phone Post
Man, post time skip is great, but just wait until Shabondy Archipelago and Impel Down and War of the Best. Some of the most dramatic, amazing, sad shit happens.

BOOOONNNNNN CLAAAAYYYY SAMA! Phone Post
12/4/12 8:26 PM
The Mad King

EVIL YOSHI -
The Mad King -
EVIL YOSHI -
The Mad King -
Lymond -

Man, post time skip is great, but just wait until Shabondy Archipelago and Impel Down and War of the Best. Some of the most dramatic, amazing, sad shit happens.

BOOOONNNNNN CLAAAAYYYY SAMA! Phone Post
Naruto def the best one I will prolly give OP one more chance after I'm done with Fairy Tail Phone Post
12/5/12 9:41 AM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Called it....here comes the flower tails...

12/5/12 1:48 PM
EVIL YOSHI

http://i.imgur.com/A8KUD.jpg

12/5/12 2:23 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
899 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL^ 

12/6/12 12:05 AM
Ensanity
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Last chapter was great Phone Post
12/6/12 12:25 PM
Bloodstorm

EVIL YOSHI -

http://i.imgur.com/A8KUD.jpg

Awesome Phone Post
12/6/12 6:35 PM
The Mad King

Madara wants to be the 10 tails jinchuriki but he is lying to onto about the moon eye plan so he goes along with it Phone Post
12/7/12 9:28 AM
David@accu

taking to long with the ending no jutsu

12/12/12 4:17 AM
The Mad King

Madara is such a troll first he says fuck you to the reanimation jutsu being cancelled now he just sits there and watches Phone Post
12/12/12 5:52 AM
The Mad King

Wow HQ destroyed I thought naruto would come up with way to save them or kakashi would try to use his eye to make it vanish they really need to put out more then one a week I feel like not enough happens Phone Post
12/13/12 9:59 AM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Madara... he's such a dick...looks like they are gonna lose control of it

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.