UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Naruto Manga, spoilers, and predictions

1/23/13 6:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lymond
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha Minato and Kushina, Naruto surpassed you. Look at him give his friends all this chakra because he can't fight Tobi on his own like you did while also leading away the Kyuubi, Minato.... oh shit
1/23/13 7:27 PM
EVIL YOSHI
637 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lymond - Haha Minato and Kushina, Naruto surpassed you. Look at him give his friends all this chakra because he can't fight Tobi on his own like you did while also leading away the Kyuubi, Minato.... oh shit
Uh, he's slightly stronger now...with Madara, who just wiped the kages...and the ten tails. Slightly different fight. Phone Post
1/23/13 7:39 PM
Lymond
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVIL YOSHI - 
Lymond - Haha Minato and Kushina, Naruto surpassed you. Look at him give his friends all this chakra because he can't fight Tobi on his own like you did while also leading away the Kyuubi, Minato.... oh shit
Uh, he's slightly stronger now...with Madara, who just wiped the kages...and the ten tails. Slightly different fight. Phone Post

Don't you dare get in the way of my Naruto bashing!

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but that was a fucking lame scene, and a lame reason to say he's surpassed them. That kind of acknowledgment should be a cool scene, rather than what we got.
1/30/13 2:32 AM
Ensanity
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hoy shit...

Shit

Got

More

Realer Phone Post
1/30/13 11:58 AM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ensanity -  Hoy shit...

Shit

Got

More

Realer Phone Post

1/30/13 12:03 PM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orochimarua is a fucking dick...This is the second time he's brought back the 1st and the 2nd...Watch they all pull some ninja shit like Madara and break the Edo Tensi...Seeing the 1st back in battle would be so awesome 

1/30/13 12:19 PM
Lymond

Doo Doo - 

Orochimarua is a fucking dick...This is the second time he's brought back the 1st and the 2nd...Watch they all pull some ninja shit like Madara and break the Edo Tensi...Seeing the 1st back in battle would be so awesome 

That would be sweet. I am digging that this is going down while a world shaking battle is also happening. Wonder how much time there will be between fights.
1/30/13 2:37 PM
Ensanity
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck the 1st. How are they going to handle the 4th.

I know they are sucking the 1st dick but I have a feeling that everyone is going to acknowledge that the 4th is the real deal and lives up to the name "The Instant Death" Phone Post
1/30/13 3:24 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1004 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCK MAN BRINGING BACK NARUTO'S DAD............I KNEW IT WAS COMING BUT DAMN.........SHIT IS GETTING FOR REALLY REAL. 

1/30/13 5:24 PM
Ensanity

Oh shit....assume is about to become a jinjiriiki. Watch.

They are going to pull the fox's other half of charakra and he is going to control it via sharingan Phone Post
2/1/13 4:38 PM
Doo Doo

Ensanity -  Fuck the 1st. How are they going to handle the 4th.

I know they are sucking the 1st dick but I have a feeling that everyone is going to acknowledge that the 4th is the real deal and lives up to the name "The Instant Death" Phone Post

The 4th is an awesome ninja and what not but you over looking one BIG ASS detail. The 1st BEAT Madara.

and we know Madara is not a slouch. He TOYED with all 5 Kage...at the SAME DAMN TIME! The 1st beat that ass so bad the world believed him to be dead and Madara had the 9 tails fighting with him. The 4th got taken out by the 9 tails... 

2/1/13 7:05 PM
Slouse
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I'm thinking the Hokage will somehow break free and have their seperate fights...

Oro vs 3rd
1st vs Madera
2nd will help Tsunde
and the fourth will help out Naruto somehow. All I know is if Oro gets one shot by the sauce again I quit this manga for good.He is by far the best villian.
2/5/13 10:16 AM
Ensanity

Chapter is out...I like it Phone Post
2/5/13 1:01 PM
EVIL YOSHI
637 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy fuck, what an awesome chapter.  I lol'd @ the First getting depressed Tsunade was the Hokage.

2/5/13 1:09 PM
EVIL YOSHI

One Piece was also fucking amazing today.  This tuesday was the best ever!

2/5/13 3:39 PM
Doo Doo

1st is a goof ball too

2/5/13 4:16 PM
johnnypayne
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVIL YOSHI - 

One Piece was also fucking amazing today.  This tuesday was the best ever!

Claymore was awesome too.
2/5/13 6:52 PM
Ensanity

The first is just like naruto Phone Post
2/5/13 6:53 PM
Ensanity

BTW, the 2nd is racist as shit

Assume may kill him...again lol Phone Post
2/5/13 7:10 PM
Ensanity

I mean, he'll die again. Not that sasuke killed him.

BTW, this chapter explained a ton. Like what Tobi meant during assume fight with danzo, or why sasuke thought of team 7 to use the amatuerasu Phone Post
2/5/13 10:12 PM
Ryan Wood

Gentlemen I believe the time has come for us to reach a consensus on the realness of the shit at hand.
2/13/13 12:35 PM
Lymond

Looks like we're about to get a cool flashback that will explain a lot of shit. Not that much going on, but I think we've had a couple good issues in a row.

The 1st is fucking awesome, screw Rock Lee, give us a series about the 1st.
2/13/13 2:37 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1004 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THE FIRST IS INDEED THE SHIT.    I LIKE THAT THEY MADE HIM SO LIGHT HEARTED.   IT MAKES HIM ACTUALLY MORE SCARY.  IF YOU ARE LAUGHING LIKE THERE ISN'T A CARE IN THE WORLD WHEN A FUCKING NINJA WAR IS GOING ON..........YOU ARE A SERIOUS BAD ASS.  LOL. 

2/13/13 6:23 PM
Doo Doo

Shit, I'm wondering what the 2nd is capable of now!!!

2/14/13 8:25 AM
David@accu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We heard you liked flashback's so we put a flashback in your flashback!

I understand that it's harashima but how many times do we have to hear the story between the Senju and Uchia? I feel as though I could tell the story to Saskue better than Harashima could himself.

I wanted to touch on the Edo Tensi of Orochimaru's. The second says that he can "Power out of it" but is further restricted by more Chakra Orochimaru added to the jutsu. So does that mean Madra is far less powerful than both the 2nd and 1st? If both need further "restriction" does that not mean they are more powerful? Also when Kabuto did the jutsu, when he added more power to the jutsu the people under Edo Tensai had there personalities restricted but we don't get that effect from when Orochimaru does his.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.