UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Naruto Manga, spoilers, and predictions

2/5/13 3:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1st is a goof ball too

2/5/13 4:16 PM
johnnypayne
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVIL YOSHI - 

One Piece was also fucking amazing today.  This tuesday was the best ever!

Claymore was awesome too.
2/5/13 6:52 PM
Ensanity
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The first is just like naruto Phone Post
2/5/13 6:53 PM
Ensanity

BTW, the 2nd is racist as shit

Assume may kill him...again lol Phone Post
2/5/13 7:10 PM
Ensanity

I mean, he'll die again. Not that sasuke killed him.

BTW, this chapter explained a ton. Like what Tobi meant during assume fight with danzo, or why sasuke thought of team 7 to use the amatuerasu Phone Post
2/5/13 10:12 PM
Ryan Wood
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gentlemen I believe the time has come for us to reach a consensus on the realness of the shit at hand.
2/13/13 12:35 PM
Lymond
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like we're about to get a cool flashback that will explain a lot of shit. Not that much going on, but I think we've had a couple good issues in a row.

The 1st is fucking awesome, screw Rock Lee, give us a series about the 1st.
2/13/13 2:37 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
902 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THE FIRST IS INDEED THE SHIT.    I LIKE THAT THEY MADE HIM SO LIGHT HEARTED.   IT MAKES HIM ACTUALLY MORE SCARY.  IF YOU ARE LAUGHING LIKE THERE ISN'T A CARE IN THE WORLD WHEN A FUCKING NINJA WAR IS GOING ON..........YOU ARE A SERIOUS BAD ASS.  LOL. 

2/13/13 6:23 PM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit, I'm wondering what the 2nd is capable of now!!!

2/14/13 8:25 AM
David@accu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We heard you liked flashback's so we put a flashback in your flashback!

I understand that it's harashima but how many times do we have to hear the story between the Senju and Uchia? I feel as though I could tell the story to Saskue better than Harashima could himself.

I wanted to touch on the Edo Tensi of Orochimaru's. The second says that he can "Power out of it" but is further restricted by more Chakra Orochimaru added to the jutsu. So does that mean Madra is far less powerful than both the 2nd and 1st? If both need further "restriction" does that not mean they are more powerful? Also when Kabuto did the jutsu, when he added more power to the jutsu the people under Edo Tensai had there personalities restricted but we don't get that effect from when Orochimaru does his.

2/20/13 10:06 AM
Doo Doo

Naruto in Jesus mode still doesnt hold a candle to what the 1st and Madara are capable of. These dudes were insanely powerful....SPOILER ALERT:

A Susano covered 9-tails!!!?!?!? Come the fuck on!

2/20/13 10:23 AM
EVIL YOSHI
787 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doo Doo -

Naruto in Jesus mode still doesnt hold a candle to what the 1st and Madara are capable of. These dudes were insanely powerful....SPOILER ALERT:

What does the first counter with? A gigantic fucking statue with 1000ish arms the size of a city. Phone Post
2/20/13 11:48 AM
Lymond
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/20/13 12:10 PM
Over/under on issues of shinobi kids, starring Madara and the 1st? This is not me hating, btw, I actually find this part interesting.
2/20/13 12:37 PM
Ensanity

OK OK.

The first ridiculous. How can anybody be that powerful? Phone Post
2/20/13 1:01 PM
EVIL YOSHI
787 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ensanity - OK OK.

The first ridiculous. How can anybody be that powerful? Phone Post
Well, duh, obviously Love. Phone Post
2/20/13 5:09 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
902 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVIL YOSHI - 
Doo Doo -

What does the first counter with? A gigantic fucking statue with 1000ish arms the size of a city. Phone Post

YOU KNOW..........I READ YOUR POST BEFORE READING THE COMIC AND LAUGHED THINKING IT WAS A JOKE.......WAHT IN DA FUCK DID I JUST READ? LOL 

LOFL AGAIN.........JESUS SHARK JUMPING CHRIST.   

2/20/13 5:31 PM
Doo Doo

So is the 1st's Sage mode a perfect balance. J-man had toad hands and a big ass nose. Naruto only has the the frog pupil. The 1st just gets some cool face tattoos.

2/20/13 5:34 PM
Lymond

Doo Doo - 

So is the 1st's Sage mode a perfect balance. J-man had toad hands and a big ass nose. Naruto only has the the frog pupil. The 1st just gets some cool face tattoos.

That was sage mode? I wasn't sure, I thought it was like Tsunade's storing power thing.
2/20/13 6:03 PM
Doo Doo

Yeah Sepou=Sage shit

2/20/13 6:37 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lymond -
Doo Doo - 

That was sage mode? I wasn't sure, I thought it was like Tsunade's storing power thing.
I figured better chakra control equals less physical change. Jiraiya had to summon the 2 sage toads so they could help him use the nature chakra and go sage Phone Post
2/20/13 6:40 PM
Ensanity

But I remember the old frog saying that naruto's sage mode was perfect because he only showed the frog eyes and nothing else Phone Post
2/20/13 10:07 PM
Ensanity

Reread it...its wood sage mode Phone Post
2/21/13 8:59 AM
EVIL YOSHI

http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/a/a5/SenjuoftheThousandHandsDB1-EN-C-UE.jpg

2/21/13 9:07 AM
EVIL YOSHI

2/21/13 10:57 AM
Doo Doo

So this is gonna be how the 1st gets the 9-tails...if it's anything like the card 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.