UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Naruto Manga, spoilers, and predictions

2/20/13 10:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naruto in Jesus mode still doesnt hold a candle to what the 1st and Madara are capable of. These dudes were insanely powerful....SPOILER ALERT:

A Susano covered 9-tails!!!?!?!? Come the fuck on!

2/20/13 10:23 AM
EVIL YOSHI
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doo Doo -

Naruto in Jesus mode still doesnt hold a candle to what the 1st and Madara are capable of. These dudes were insanely powerful....SPOILER ALERT:

What does the first counter with? A gigantic fucking statue with 1000ish arms the size of a city. Phone Post
2/20/13 11:48 AM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/20/13 12:10 PM
Over/under on issues of shinobi kids, starring Madara and the 1st? This is not me hating, btw, I actually find this part interesting.
2/20/13 12:37 PM
Ensanity
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OK OK.

The first ridiculous. How can anybody be that powerful? Phone Post
2/20/13 1:01 PM
EVIL YOSHI
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ensanity - OK OK.

The first ridiculous. How can anybody be that powerful? Phone Post
Well, duh, obviously Love. Phone Post
2/20/13 5:09 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1051 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVIL YOSHI - 
Doo Doo -

What does the first counter with? A gigantic fucking statue with 1000ish arms the size of a city. Phone Post

YOU KNOW..........I READ YOUR POST BEFORE READING THE COMIC AND LAUGHED THINKING IT WAS A JOKE.......WAHT IN DA FUCK DID I JUST READ? LOL 

LOFL AGAIN.........JESUS SHARK JUMPING CHRIST.   

2/20/13 5:31 PM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So is the 1st's Sage mode a perfect balance. J-man had toad hands and a big ass nose. Naruto only has the the frog pupil. The 1st just gets some cool face tattoos.

2/20/13 5:34 PM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doo Doo - 

So is the 1st's Sage mode a perfect balance. J-man had toad hands and a big ass nose. Naruto only has the the frog pupil. The 1st just gets some cool face tattoos.

That was sage mode? I wasn't sure, I thought it was like Tsunade's storing power thing.
2/20/13 6:03 PM
Doo Doo

Yeah Sepou=Sage shit

2/20/13 6:37 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lymond -
Doo Doo - 

That was sage mode? I wasn't sure, I thought it was like Tsunade's storing power thing.
I figured better chakra control equals less physical change. Jiraiya had to summon the 2 sage toads so they could help him use the nature chakra and go sage Phone Post
2/20/13 6:40 PM
Ensanity
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But I remember the old frog saying that naruto's sage mode was perfect because he only showed the frog eyes and nothing else Phone Post
2/20/13 10:07 PM
Ensanity

Reread it...its wood sage mode Phone Post
2/21/13 8:59 AM
EVIL YOSHI

http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/a/a5/SenjuoftheThousandHandsDB1-EN-C-UE.jpg

2/21/13 9:07 AM
EVIL YOSHI

2/21/13 10:57 AM
Doo Doo

So this is gonna be how the 1st gets the 9-tails...if it's anything like the card 

2/21/13 11:50 AM
Lymond

^^That is a badass pic.
2/21/13 1:08 PM
David@accu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVIL YOSHI - 

http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/a/a5/SenjuoftheThousandHandsDB1-EN-C-UE.jpg

That card looks more like Chiriku's jutsu from the fire temple then it does what Harashima just laid out. Jutsu @ 1:02

2/21/13 6:07 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol tht card is from yu gi oh Phone Post
2/21/13 6:40 PM
David@accu

I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies -  Lol tht card is from yu gi oh Phone Post

Yeah, I was kind of wondering why there were "monsters" in a Naruto card game

2/27/13 10:26 AM
Doo Doo

So Madara and the 1st used to be homies and shit

3/1/13 12:45 AM
David@accu

Doo Doo - 

Bah it makes me sick that this is the angle they went with to end the series. Harashima and Madra were friends just like Naruto and Sasuke were. Naruto and Saskue will realise this in their final fight..

blah blah blah. Senju vs Uchia blahh blah blah neverending but Naruto will end the war blah blah blah new series titles Senju Vs Uchia in the works blah blah blah Sell more chinpokeman's, american's have big penis blah blah blah

Edo Tensei needs to be performed on this script.

3/6/13 10:20 AM
Doo Doo

I love this shit!!!!

SPOILER ALERT:

Izuna vs The 2nd!!! That shit cray....

I willing to bet Izuna is a sensor type too...

3/11/13 11:29 AM
WallaWalla
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

David@accu -
Doo Doo - 

Bah it makes me sick that this is the angle they went with to end the series. Harashima and Madra were friends just like Naruto and Sasuke were. Naruto and Saskue will realise this in their final fight..

blah blah blah. Senju vs Uchia blahh blah blah neverending but Naruto will end the war blah blah blah new series titles Senju Vs Uchia in the works blah blah blah Sell more chinpokeman's, american's have big penis blah blah blah

So much truth in this post Phone Post
3/12/13 12:11 PM
EVIL YOSHI

3/12/13 11:40 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies

WallaWalla -
David@accu -
Doo Doo - 

So much truth in this post Phone Post
Dude I've been looking everywhere for chinpokemon Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.