3/13/13 12:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
David@accu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no manga this week

3/13/13 12:29 PM
Ryan Wood
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've skipped the last month and a half or so of Naruto and as far as I can tell, nothing has happened. -_-;
3/16/13 7:36 PM
EVIL YOSHI
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/481264_261695257299297_2109377533_n.jpg

3/19/13 9:04 AM
David@accu

Edited: 03/19/13 9:13 AM

New chapter is out.

Don't rush to read either. The story goes no where.

3/19/13 10:41 PM
Ryan Wood
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

David@accu - 

New chapter is out.

Don't rush to read either. The story goes no where.

Really? Looks like I'm skipping another one... Damn. Naruto used to be something I'd look forward to every week. It's always been kind of slow paced as most weekly SJ comics tend to be, but lately it's a bit ridiculous. Do you guys agree?
3/20/13 1:52 AM
EVIL YOSHI
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Psh, heck yeah.  I hate when writers try to develop characters, ESPECIALLY the coolest, most powerful characters!  Like, I just want them to pew pew all the time, I don't care about what they had for lunch, or their backstory which sets up one of the greatest showdowns in the entire story.  Fuck that.  Just give me Ninja A fighting Ninja B!  Amirite?!?!

3/20/13 1:54 AM
EVIL YOSHI

On a less sarcastic note, just read one piece.  Even in story development chapters, crazy shit goes down.  They are just starting up a new arc, just landed on a new island, and holy shit, the first three chapters of this specific arc were like "BAM!  WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?  WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!  IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS!  OH NOOOOOOOOOO, LUFFY IS GONNA GET PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED!"

Best manga ever.

3/20/13 1:55 AM
Ryan Wood

EVIL YOSHI - 

Psh, heck yeah.  I hate when writers try to develop characters, ESPECIALLY the coolest, most powerful characters!  Like, I just want them to pew pew all the time, I don't care about what they had for lunch, or their backstory which sets up one of the greatest showdowns in the entire story.  Fuck that.  Just give me Ninja A fighting Ninja B!  Amirite?!?!

That's not what I mean at all. Character development is obviously necessary but when things drag to a complete stand still at a ridiculously pivotal moment in the story it's just like... Come on and resolve this damned thing already. Just my opinion.
3/25/13 1:21 PM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Wood - 
EVIL YOSHI - 

That's not what I mean at all. Character development is obviously necessary but when things drag to a complete stand still at a ridiculously pivotal moment in the story it's just like... Come on and resolve this damned thing already. Just my opinion.

I don't want the series to end so if they can drag this shit out as long as possible, that would be great... Oh and who's ready for Jiraiya to show up?

3/26/13 6:01 PM
Team GDP
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'm waiting for the sage of the six paths to show up

3/27/13 10:00 AM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty good chapter

3/27/13 9:28 PM
David@accu

Team GDP - 

i'm waiting for the sage of the six paths to show up

He already has. He placed a genjutsu called "flashback no jutsu" on the writers. The jutsu sucks the originality out of whomever it's casted on.

4/3/13 2:09 PM
Team GDP
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

new chapter is out. i liked it

4/3/13 10:12 PM
Ensanity
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very solid chap Phone Post
4/10/13 1:48 PM
EVIL YOSHI

MY ASS JUST FUCKED MY OWN ASS.

1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, Sasuke and Orochimaru all on the same team.

Epic cavalry is epic.

4/10/13 1:49 PM
EVIL YOSHI

SHIT

JUST

GOT

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

4/10/13 2:05 PM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVIL YOSHI - 

MY ASS JUST FUCKED MY OWN ASS.

1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, Sasuke and Orochimaru all on the same team.

Epic cavalry is epic.

Loved them standing on their own giant heads. Sasuke arriving at the fight should be pretty epic, I'm looking forward to funny reactions.
4/10/13 2:09 PM
Team GDP

is it just me or does this battle now seem ridiculously one sided?

4/10/13 2:12 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OH WOW..........OH WOW.........I GOT GOOSEBUMPS.....FUCK YEAH MAN!!! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL ALL THIS SHIT GETS ANIMATED.
4/10/13 4:11 PM
Doo Doo

I seriously pissed my self a few drops...

4/10/13 5:22 PM
Ensanity
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit went beyond real to a realm where time and space doesn't exist then jetted itself back into the past to gain knowledge and experience, grew over time and became the realest shit ever!!!! Phone Post
4/10/13 6:04 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best battle Royale ever. My money is on the first and second having some insane tag team moves Phone Post
4/11/13 9:46 AM
WallaWalla
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haven't read/ watched in a couple weeks. Kinda glad to. Get to have a little mini marathon tonight Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 12:13 PM
Doo Doo

Team GDP - 

No not really... let's take a look at this...

First let's look at Madara...

So far no one has been able to fuck with him... He's played with Multiple Kage-Level ninjas since he's showed up. Damn near killed the whole fucking alliance by himself. He cut Tsunade ass in half with a fucking tree, yo!... Even God-mode Naruto and all his powered up homies haven't touched him yet. Oh and he's a fucking mushroom-cloud laying zombie with infinite chakra, an augmented body, EMS, Rinnegan, and a he's riding some shit that makes the 9 tails look like a bitch....

Now let's look at Obito....

Ok, he was a bad ass mofo to begin with. He was able to kill  the 4th. He has pretty much the same exact power set as Madara with the addition of "suck-shit-up" vision. He hasn't even 75% of his powers yet. 

Big Fuck Monster...

Fast as fuck... has at least one other powerup/transformation to go... Fucks shit up

4/11/13 12:21 PM
EVIL YOSHI

Doo Doo -
Team GDP - 

No not really... let's take a look at this...

First let's look at Madara...

So far no one has been able to fuck with him... He's played with Multiple Kage-Level ninjas since he's showed up. Damn near killed the whole fucking alliance by himself. He cut Tsunade ass in half with a fucking tree, yo!... Even God-mode Naruto and all his powered up homies haven't touched him yet. Oh and he's a fucking mushroom-cloud laying zombie with infinite chakra, an augmented body, EMS, Rinnegan, and a he's riding some shit that makes the 9 tails look like a bitch....

Now let's look at Obito....

Ok, he was a bad ass mofo to begin with. He was able to kill  the 4th. He has pretty much the same exact power set as Madara with the addition of "suck-shit-up" vision. He hasn't even 75% of his powers yet. 

Big Fuck Monster...

Fast as fuck... has at least one other powerup/transformation to go... Fucks shit up

He wasn't able to kill the 4th, he lost in 5 seconds. He made the 4th force his hand and sacrifice himself for the village. That ain't shit.

Madara is a meteor throwing mother fucker. He's pretty intense. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.