UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Naruto Manga, spoilers, and predictions

4/11/13 2:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVIL YOSHI - 
Doo Doo -
Team GDP - 

is it just me or does this battle now seem ridiculously one sided?

No not really... let's take a look at this...

First let's look at Madara...

So far no one has been able to fuck with him... He's played with Multiple Kage-Level ninjas since he's showed up. Damn near killed the whole fucking alliance by himself. He cut Tsunade ass in half with a fucking tree, yo!... Even God-mode Naruto and all his powered up homies haven't touched him yet. Oh and he's a fucking mushroom-cloud laying zombie with infinite chakra, an augmented body, EMS, Rinnegan, and a he's riding some shit that makes the 9 tails look like a bitch....

Now let's look at Obito....

Ok, he was a bad ass mofo to begin with. He was able to kill  the 4th. He has pretty much the same exact power set as Madara with the addition of "suck-shit-up" vision. He hasn't even 75% of his powers yet. 

Big Fuck Monster...

Fast as fuck... has at least one other powerup/transformation to go... Fucks shit up

He wasn't able to kill the 4th, he lost in 5 seconds. He made the 4th force his hand and sacrifice himself for the village. That ain't shit.

Madara is a meteor throwing mother fucker. He's pretty intense. Phone Post

OK, Obito put a plan into motion that would lead to the death of the 4th Hokage and his chakra chaining bitch. Still, up until this point he's pretty much fucked up everyone with just one jutsu. He still has that tree shit he hasn't used yet and I'm assuming he has a Susanno.

4/11/13 9:38 PM
Team GDP
426 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doo Doo - 
EVIL YOSHI - 
Doo Doo -
Team GDP - 

So far no one has been able to fuck with him... He's played with Multiple Kage-Level ninjas since he's showed up. Damn near killed the whole fucking alliance by himself. He cut Tsunade ass in half with a fucking tree, yo!... Even God-mode Naruto and all his powered up homies haven't touched him yet. Oh and he's a fucking mushroom-cloud laying zombie with infinite chakra, an augmented body, EMS, Rinnegan, and a he's riding some shit that makes the 9 tails look like a bitch....

Ok, he was a bad ass mofo to begin with. He was able to kill  the 4th. He has pretty much the same exact power set as Madara with the addition of "suck-shit-up" vision. He hasn't even 75% of his powers yet. 

Big Fuck Monster...

Fast as fuck... has at least one other powerup/transformation to go... Fucks shit up

He wasn't able to kill the 4th, he lost in 5 seconds. He made the 4th force his hand and sacrifice himself for the village. That ain't shit.

OK, Obito put a plan into motion that would lead to the death of the 4th Hokage and his chakra chaining bitch. Still, up until this point he's pretty much fucked up everyone with just one jutsu. He still has that tree shit he hasn't used yet and I'm assuming he has a Susanno.

your right that obito and madara are bad motherfuckers. plus they have the 10 tails

but you bring in the 1st, the guy who beat madara(though madara has gotten better)  then you bring in the 4th, the guy who beat obito(though obito has gotten better) and you still have the 2nd and 3rd, orochimaru and sasuke. 

4/12/13 4:13 AM
Vinnie G
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The worst part about the chapter is that there's no chapter next week. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 12:46 PM
Team GDP
426 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

new chapter out, pretty awesome

5/9/13 12:04 AM
Team GDP

new chapter out. can't wait for hokages and sasuke to get to the battle field

5/9/13 11:35 AM
EVIL YOSHI
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://25.media.tumblr.com/94dfe1535cf1c24a67dcb8b2b1dcb7c1/tumblr_mmi09zGYqK1rudw6uo1_500.gif

5/9/13 5:51 PM
David@accu

Team GDP - 
Doo Doo - 
EVIL YOSHI - 
Doo Doo -
Team GDP - 

Big Fuck Monster...

your right that obito and madara are bad motherfuckers. plus they have the 10 tails

but you bring in the 1st, the guy who beat madara(though madara has gotten better)  then you bring in the 4th, the guy who beat obito(though obito has gotten better) and you still have the 2nd and 3rd, orochimaru and sasuke. 

Harashima fought Madra when they were much younger. Considering the skill set Madra has, I don't see how anyone can assume the Madra of old is the same one on the battlefield. If Madra had those powers when he fought the 1st he would have crushed him. On top of that now he has the fucking 10 tails and he is talking about being a Jinchuriki for the 10 tails. That's like DC having Superman fly around the world so fast he inpregnates himself and has a superbaby that's 11ty billion times stronger than himself. Or maybe not. I just wanted to work that into my post.

We all know Naruto will come out on top but I think Obito will have to switch sides and have all the former hokage's, Kages(who will ultimately be brought back), and alliance members to even touch Madra at this point. 5 different villages through everything they had at Madra and the guy is still laughing. He just decided that he was bored and wiped out what remained of the alliance on top of which they were all "blessed" with 9 tails powers.

I think anyway you slice it, Obito is going to be the key in killing Madra.

5/15/13 4:07 AM
Team GDP

spoiler alert

oh shit

5/15/13 4:36 AM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVIL YOSHI -

http://25.media.tumblr.com/94dfe1535cf1c24a67dcb8b2b1dcb7c1/tumblr_mmi09zGYqK1rudw6uo1_500.gif

Lol Phone Post
5/15/13 11:22 AM
Vinnie G
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh man, that last page gave me major goosebumps. Phone Post 3.0
5/17/13 6:59 AM
David@accu

FINALLY another great chapter. THe end gave me a woody.

5/22/13 6:51 AM
David@accu

New chapter.... OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! Best one in recent times.

5/22/13 10:16 AM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMAO, Shit got real.

I literally laughed out loud at Sasuke... I didn't see that shit coming at all...
5/22/13 10:25 AM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was funny shit. Agree that this was the best chapter in bit. The first and Madara acting like they never left off their bickering was great. I don't get Minato though, if he could do that, why didn't he during Naruto's birth?
5/22/13 5:30 PM
Ensanity
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did minato learn to control the other half of the fox's chakra?

I love how they show minato to be one step ahead of everyone and smoothly preparing the battle field.

Sasuke wanting to be hokage was a curve ball. Naruto didn't look happy about that.

The hokages pwn3d the 10tails.

I wonder if naruto's dream and sasuke's goal to be homage plays out like minato and orochimaru? Phone Post
5/22/13 5:39 PM
Ensanity
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just realized that the 1st asked them to prepare to attack.

Sakura says she is about unleash her real power. She is about to get crazy Phone Post
5/22/13 7:53 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OH SHIT SAKURA IS ABOUT TO GO APESHIT. LOL

GREAT CHAPTER. SASUKE OR NARUTO, ONE OF THEM IS GOING TO DIE IMO.
5/23/13 7:21 AM
David@accu

Edited: 05/23/13 7:23 AM
Lymond - That was funny shit. Agree that this was the best chapter in bit. The first and Madara acting like they never left off their bickering was great. I don't get Minato though, if he could do that, why didn't he during Naruto's birth?

He did. The 9 tails aimed one of those bombs at the faces engraved in the mountain and Minato transported it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8TYHhmmdYE

5/23/13 7:34 AM
David@accu

Ensanity -  I just realized that the 1st asked them to prepare to attack.

Sakura says she is about unleash her real power. She is about to get crazy Phone Post

I'm curious as to what she thinks she can do. Tsunade got her ass handed to her along with 4 other kages at the same time. There is no way she is stronger than Tsunade +4 kages.  She is the deciple of Tsunade so she can't be that much stronger considering she has been a weakling for the most part for two full series. The only time she didn't act like a fill in character is when she smashed that puppet guy at the start of Shippuden.

I really hope it's not the case like it was with Choji and she turns into a butterfly or some gay shit that makes her super powerful. I almost put down the entire rest of the series because of that.

5/23/13 10:13 AM
Vinnie G

David@accu -
Lymond - That was funny shit. Agree that this was the best chapter in bit. The first and Madara acting like they never left off their bickering was great. I don't get Minato though, if he could do that, why didn't he during Naruto's birth?

He did. The 9 tails aimed one of those bombs at the faces engraved in the mountain and Minato transported it.

I think he's referring to the chakra cloak. That was a surprise. Makes me wonder if he's got the other half of the kyuubi locked inside him. Phone Post 3.0
5/23/13 10:58 AM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vinnie G - 
David@accu -

I think he's referring to the chakra cloak. That was a surprise. Makes me wonder if he's got the other half of the kyuubi locked inside him. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. I realized the discrepancy though, he needs the kyuubi's chakra, which obviously he couldn't access when it was attacking Konoha but can now, as it is on their side and friends with his son.
5/23/13 1:24 PM
Doo Doo

Remember he only sealed a portion of the 9-tails in Naruto. He sealed most of it in himself, IIRC.
5/23/13 5:10 PM
Vinnie G

Doo Doo - Remember he only sealed a portion of the 9-tails in Naruto. He sealed most of it in himself, IIRC.
I thought he sealed the positive half of the kyuubi a energy in Naruto. I don't remember the manga stating what happened to the other half. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/13 12:29 AM
KlingKiteMayor

Vinnie G - 
Doo Doo - Remember he only sealed a portion of the 9-tails in Naruto. He sealed most of it in himself, IIRC.
I thought he sealed the positive half of the kyuubi a energy in Naruto. I don't remember the manga stating what happened to the other half. Phone Post 3.0

Minato Sealed it himself with the Death God.
5/25/13 12:30 AM
KlingKiteMayor

presumably he came back with it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.