UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Naruto Manga, spoilers, and predictions

5/29/13 11:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chapter's out... I hate that it's gonna end soon...

Half-ass Spoiler Alert:

Sakura is on some Tsunade shit
5/29/13 12:47 PM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone wants to be Hokage lol. Filler chapter, but a couple of good laughs.
5/29/13 12:54 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1009 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ SAKURA EVEN THINKING SHE IS ON THEIR LEVEL.
5/29/13 4:35 PM
Vinnie G
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, ridiculous. She had better not be able to keep up. Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 5:37 PM
David@accu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh god please don't tell me she's going to turn into a butterfly too. Fucking japanese wierdo's

5/29/13 5:45 PM
David@accu

The brief exchange between Kiba and Shino was funny though. "I want to be Hokage".... "Shut up! it was cooler when Saskue said it"

5/29/13 5:51 PM
EVIL YOSHI
429 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking Oda got sick. There hasn't been a One Piece in two weeks Phone Post
5/29/13 6:13 PM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It looks like Shonen Jump is now offering an online subscription that releases at the same time as in Japan. I'm considering doing it, it isn't that expensive and goodness knows they've earned it with how much I've read, but I've found that official translations can suck. I bought the first few volumes of a manga called Worst and the scanlators did a much better job, so I'm hesitant.

Has anyone tried it?
5/30/13 12:08 AM
beff

Edited: 05/30/13 12:08 AM
I like it. The translations are good, I like their translations better than the scanslations, but that's just me.

The spoilers/scanslations will always come out before they officially come out in Japan though. I only read Bleach/Naruto/One Piece so I can't speak for the rest of the magazine. One Punch Man looks good, but I haven't had the time to get into it.
5/30/13 12:23 AM
Team GDP
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BIGWHITESEXY - LOL @ SAKURA EVEN THINKING SHE IS ON THEIR LEVEL.

i lol'd at this. she builds up 3 years worth of chakra and does 1 technique and she thinks she is on their level. LOL

5/30/13 8:03 AM
Lymond

beff - I like it. The translations are good, I like their translations better than the scanslations, but that's just me.

The spoilers/scanslations will always come out before they officially come out in Japan though. I only read Bleach/Naruto/One Piece so I can't speak for the rest of the magazine. One Punch Man looks good, but I haven't had the time to get into it.

Thanks. Haven't seen one punch man, will have to check it out.
6/3/13 9:08 AM
David@accu

Team GDP - 
BIGWHITESEXY - LOL @ SAKURA EVEN THINKING SHE IS ON THEIR LEVEL.

i lol'd at this. she builds up 3 years worth of chakra and does 1 technique and she thinks she is on their level. LOL

Tsunade saved up way more than Sakura did. Sakura did like one punch. Tsunade healed an entire village. I have to agree that she isn't even close. Now with butterfly wings....

6/3/13 11:38 AM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BACK THE FUCK UP and GET OFF SAKURA!!!

Seriously, I don't think she's anywhere near Sasuke and God-uto...but I think she did show she's on par if not greater than Tsunade(Strength-wise)... if you go back and look at that panel it looks like a tailed beast bomb went off...
6/3/13 12:13 PM
Vinnie G
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not a chance bruh. Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 11:29 AM
Wahlau
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

beff - I like it. The translations are good, I like their translations better than the scanslations, but that's just me.

One Punch Man is hilarious. Good to have something new to hook on to since Naruto and Bleach are ending
6/5/13 7:44 AM
The Green Arrow
429 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naruto 633

6/5/13 8:21 AM
Lymond

Wahlau - 

One Punch Man is hilarious. Good to have something new to hook on to since Naruto and Bleach are ending

Read the first few chapters, pretty funny. Glad to see it stays good, because as you said, we'll definitely need new stuff soon.

Good chapter of Naruto this week. Cool to see everyone's skills powered up, and that last page was awesome looking. Can't wait to see them in action.
6/5/13 8:44 AM
David@accu

New Chapter is out.

Pretty good as well. It seems everyone wants to show off what they have learned since they have first met. The next couple chapters should be VERY good

6/5/13 10:36 AM
Doo Doo

So team 7 has become the Sanin...

I assumed Sasuke broke his summoning contract with the snakes when he summoned that big ass hawk... Thought he was gonna be on that bird shit like Itachi :(
6/5/13 11:38 AM
Ensanity
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Same here doodoo

I thought he was going to have a giant hawk

And naruto summoned Gamakichi instead of gamabunta...

And it looks like sas uh me didn't call on manda but some other snake Phone Post
6/7/13 2:07 PM
Doo Doo

Ensanity -  Same here doodoo

I thought he was going to have a giant hawk

And naruto summoned Gamakichi instead of gamabunta...

And it looks like sas uh me didn't call on manda but some other snake Phone Post

Sasuke got Manda killed when he fought Deidra...

I didn't even notice that was Gamabunta...

Gamakichi has grown the fuck up!!!
6/12/13 10:57 AM
Ensanity
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Short chapter Phone Post
6/13/13 1:45 PM
Ryan Wood

I haven't checked out Naruto in a couple months. Are they still on Namek -- uhh I mean are they still setting up the big ass fight?
6/13/13 4:40 PM
Doo Doo

LMAO @ Namek...

The fight has been going on an Sasuke wants to be Hokage
6/19/13 6:48 AM
David@accu

New chapter and now Oorochimara wants to be Hokage...... j/k

Spoiler

Im Serious

SPOILER

The kages are back....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.