UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Naruto Manga, spoilers, and predictions

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/10/13 11:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jake95
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Green Arrow - 
Jake95 -

If everyone is sick of this cliche crap i would reccomend one piece and fairy tail for you though it might be hard to get into at first

One Piece is unequivocally the greatest manga of all time Phone Post

The part with Rayleigh vs Kizaru made me nerdgasm

11/10/13 11:30 PM
allyourbasebase
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jake95 -
allyourbasebase - 
The Green Arrow -
Jake95 -

If everyone is sick of this cliche crap i would reccomend one piece and fairy tail for you though it might be hard to get into at first

I love One Piece. It has always been my fav of the big three. I like Beezlebub a lot. It's hilarious and awesome. Also the Breaker and the Breaker New Waves. Thats just some typical shounen stuff. My favorite is probably Gantz, prior to the alien invasion. I could go on and on. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Go on, blach and naruto are ending and i need new material to read

Also Hunter x Hunter was awesome.

Well, go ahead and read high school of the dead and deadman wonderland. Technically HSotD is still ongoing. There was a long break, then one chapter and I haven't seen another one. Lol. They have the Hunter x Hunter syndrome. Ummm, I've been reading World Trigger and UQ Holder. They're pretty new. I do read Fairy Tail and Historys Strongest Disciple. I'm still reading Ippo. I think Change 1 2 3 is awesome. Ao No Exorcist is pretty cool. It's a monthly manga. I have read and do read a ton. You know, mainly because of their free availability. Phone Post 3.0
11/11/13 4:13 AM
luctaro
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

allyourbasebase - 
The Green Arrow -
Jake95 -

I love One Piece. It has always been my fav of the big three. I like Beezlebub a lot. It's hilarious and awesome. Also the Breaker and the Breaker New Waves. Thats just some typical shounen stuff. My favorite is probably Gantz, prior to the alien invasion. I could go on and on. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Oh snap! A fellow Breaker reader!

Is the 9 arts dragon gonna break sh*t up or what!? :)
11/11/13 7:46 PM
allyourbasebase

The funny thing is New Waves went through that long kind of awful period. In glad I didn't give up. It appears nine arts is going to wreck shop but I never know where that comic is going. Phone Post 3.0
11/11/13 8:05 PM
Wahlau
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sick of the cliche? Try One Punch Man
11/13/13 6:53 PM
Ensanity
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So a new series begins in 2 weeks?

I said its taking a break next week and will return with issue #1
11/13/13 7:28 PM
The Green Arrow
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's starting up again in the first issue of the new year, i.e. 2014

11/15/13 12:06 AM
Jake95
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This one may be a little cliche but Rave Master is one of my all time favorites

11/18/13 10:46 PM
allyourbasebase

Jake95 -

This one may be a little cliche but Rave Master is one of my all time favorites

I read it, not too bad. Isn't he the fairy tale mangaka too? Phone Post 3.0
11/20/13 6:38 AM
Bloodstorm

Thanks guys I started reading breaker and now I'm doing new waves. Great so far thanks for the recommendation Phone Post
11/21/13 1:34 PM
allyourbasebase

Bloodstorm - Thanks guys I started reading breaker and now I'm doing new waves. Great so far thanks for the recommendation Phone Post
Stick with new waves, im going to warn you, it has a little bad spell. I almost have up on it but I'm glad I didn't. It really picks up again and I love where it's going. Phone Post 3.0
11/27/13 5:24 PM
Ensanity
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Zestu was his ace in the hole Phone Post 3.0
11/27/13 10:35 PM
Team GDP
498 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what benefit does madara have off being revived? before they couldnt kill him only seal him.

i mean now he can become 10 tails jinchuuriki but how does he get all the tailed beasts? i dont see the advantage of him being revived.

11/28/13 6:22 AM
Vinnie G
379 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team GDP -

what benefit does madara have off being revived? before they couldnt kill him only seal him.

i mean now he can become 10 tails jinchuuriki but how does he get all the tailed beasts? i dont see the advantage of him being revived.

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK Phone Post 3.0
12/1/13 9:45 AM
David@accu

Team GDP - 

Because technically he is in a losing battle. He is only fighting Harashima who already beat him once. If they both can't die and both have infinite chakara then he has absolutely no chance in winning. On top of that, Naruto and the rest haven't even jumped into that fight yet.

If he gets revived and become the 10 tails Jinchuuriki he would be stronger than Harashima and the rest.

That's the only logical reason I could come up with.
12/1/13 11:38 AM
Ryan Wood
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naruto and logic don't necessarily go hand in hand, especially the last couple of years. I've stopped reading it because it's so damned ridiculous but I check in this thread every once in awhile to see what's up and it just reconfirms my decision to leave it behind.

narto wtf
12/3/13 9:40 PM
The Green Arrow
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS WEEK'S CHAPTER OF ONE PIECE IS FUCKING AMAZING.

It'd be like Naruto showing Orochimaru take Sasuke while Madara attacks from the back, and Naruto decides to tell everyone in Konoha to just fucking go ape shit.

12/4/13 1:32 AM
allyourbasebase

The Green Arrow -

OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS WEEK'S CHAPTER OF ONE PIECE IS FUCKING AMAZING.

It'd be like Naruto showing Orochimaru take Sasuke while Madara attacks from the back, and Naruto decides to tell everyone in Konoha to just fucking go ape shit.

Meh. It was just a setup chapter, for the most part. One Piece is a favorite of mine also. I was annoyed with bleach too. It's been a rough week. I prefer the UQ Holder chapter. Lol. Phone Post 3.0
12/4/13 5:37 AM
Wahlau
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WTF is with Naruto these days? I can't tell whats going on from the art anymore
12/4/13 9:39 AM
WildFireJoe
355 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wahlau - WTF is with Naruto these days? I can't tell whats going on from the art anymore

Art is certainly rough these days, but this chapter makes it look like things are ramping up!
12/4/13 3:51 PM
Team GDP
498 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wahlau - WTF is with Naruto these days? I can't tell whats going on from the art anymore

this website usually has a good summary

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Madara_Uchiha_is_Back

12/4/13 8:12 PM
allyourbasebase

Wahlau - WTF is with Naruto these days? I can't tell whats going on from the art anymore
I haven't been able to since the great ninja war or whatever. Seriously, I read it but I'm kind of lost. Lol Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 2:20 AM
Jake95

Well people who have been tired of the bull shit i think it's safe to say start following again.

This chapter was pretty good imo and i know it feels like the climax every 10 chapters but this is it get ready for a real shit storm. A real good shit storm imo.

12/9/13 1:21 AM
Jake95

luctaro - 
allyourbasebase - 
The Green Arrow -
Jake95 -

Started readng breaker and flew through it.

It was amazing.

I get the whole new waves being boring at first ill have some faith and keep reading

12/9/13 7:26 AM
luctaro
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jake95 - 
luctaro - 
allyourbasebase - 
The Green Arrow -
Jake95 -

Started readng breaker and flew through it.

It was amazing.

I get the whole new waves being boring at first ill have some faith and keep reading

I read again some episodes from Breaker and realized whats missing in New Waves is actually the 9 arts because he was both a source of comedy(He never got to tap that teacher LOL) and a source of awesome.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.