9/8/09 12:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Hectorious GNP
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mmamadness.com/2009/09/dan-miller-pulls-out-of-ufn-19/
9/8/09 12:22 AM
NHB USA
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/8/09 12:32 AM
AOmonsta
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i was hoping miller was gonna squeeze c.b.'s head off. i don't know much about this guy, but he looks like a pretty powerful guy.
9/8/09 12:48 AM
Scott Rotem

Jay Silva heh....

Kid looks pretty nuts.
9/8/09 12:53 AM
Heddy
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/08/09 12:58 AM

Very raw fighter but CB will sub him in the first. I saw Jay's last fight for Call to Arms and he is powerful but very careless/show boater.

9/8/09 12:53 AM
KenP

Edited: 09/08/09 1:04 AM
MMAagents.com, Sports Agent
Along with Steve Lopez he is the newest addition to MMAagents...

9/8/09 1:28 AM
goeb
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I fight for the money..."

Rampage has taught him well,lol

CB by sub round 1.
9/8/09 1:35 AM
DamonMMAWeekly
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was looking forward to that fight, but I'm interested to see what this Jay Silva kid can do. Tough fight though cause C.B. is no joke.
9/8/09 1:38 AM
Magnetic
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Magnetic Marketing Associates, President
KenP - Along with Steve Lopez he is the newest addition to MMAagents...

lol

CB should walk through this guy. He is sloppy.
9/8/09 1:59 AM
KenP

Speaking of walk, didnt CB walk away from your organization?  But I would understand how such a knowledgable guy such as yourself would not know a 7-0 prospect with 7 finishes, hence the reference to "this guy."  Way yo do your homework.  Should be interesting to see what Shane gets paid for his title fight. 

Just saying...
9/8/09 8:25 AM
siouxNYC
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jay silva is not undefeated.
9/8/09 8:32 AM
The Notorious OMG
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CB is gonna walk through him?

pretty confident comment to make considering he's what, 2-3 in his last 5 fights?

2 losses being to a guy with 1 MMA fight and just got choked out by Tom Lawlor?
9/8/09 8:57 AM
PJ Benn Fan
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Notorious OMG -  CB is gonna walk through him?

pretty confident comment to make considering he's what, 2-3 in his last 5 fights?

2 losses being to a guy with 1 MMA fight and just got choked out by Tom Lawlor?
1 MMA fight who just happened to move down to his proper fighting weight of 170.

I never thought CB was "all that" to begin with.
He may be a decent fighter, and the UFC certainly needs guys to fill undercards and UFN's, but he'll never crack a top 10, and never get a sniff of the belt.

9/8/09 9:58 AM
tjmitch
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well that sucks.
9/8/09 11:15 AM
Magnetic
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/08/09 11:18 AM
KenP - Speaking of walk, didnt CB walk away from your organization?  But I would understand how such a knowledgable guy such as yourself would not know a 7-0 prospect with 7 finishes, hence the reference to "this guy."  Way yo do your homework.  Should be interesting to see what Shane gets paid for his title fight. 

Just saying...

haha I saw your boy fight he was about as good for the sport as you. He might be the only fighter you have that likes attention more then you. How will the two of you share the spotlight?

I told you long ago lets switch rosters and see who retains clients. Your busy being the jock strap sniffing looser you are and I am busy building those dreams you promise but cannot deliver.

Trust me I am no CB fan. That being said Jay Silva looks like a PBF China knock off. His showboating style is exactly what this sport doesn't need.
9/8/09 11:38 AM
mataleone
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KenP - Speaking of walk, didnt CB walk away from your organization?  But I would understand how such a knowledgable guy such as yourself would not know a 7-0 prospect with 7 finishes, hence the reference to "this guy."  Way yo do your homework.  Should be interesting to see what Shane gets paid for his title fight. 

Just saying...

I'm pretty sure this guy won't stoop to your level to brag to you.. but on another thread it was mentioned Shane just signed some sort of sponsorship deal worth half a million.
9/8/09 11:42 AM
Magnetic

Edited: 09/08/09 11:43 AM
Pav and I are not even on the same mission. He is signing fighters to make sure he has the biggest roster (treats fighters like a commodity). I just got done writing $30,000 in checks to fighters so they can keep training and become the next big thing. Most of the recipients of these checks do not even have green names yet. Pav is walmart and we are Nordstroms.

Shane will sign another contract that has over $250K locked in per year and unlimited upside on performance,
9/8/09 11:44 AM
ajl416az

lol @ kenP having to talk shit on the internet.

wheres the HW title shot lined up for one of your guys?
9/8/09 11:46 AM
KingMo

Magnetic - 

Just saying...

haha I saw your boy fight he was about as good for the sport as you. He might be the only fighter you have that likes attention more then you. How will the two of you share the spotlight?

I told you long ago lets switch rosters and see who retains clients. Your busy being the jock strap sniffing looser you are and I am busy building those dreams you promise but cannot deliver.

Trust me I am no CB fan. That being said Jay Silva looks like a PBF China knock off. His showboating style is exactly what this sport doesn't need.
Showboatin style huh???? Thats the dumbest shit I ever heard!!!  He is exciting to watch and has heavy hands!!! The style that aint needed is someone who aint gonna fight and that will lay down and be passive...Who cares if he showboats as long as his fights are exciting...Showboatin!!! LOL...Who care what he does...Jay Silva vs CB will be a great fight!!! I saw Jay fight at call to arms and his fight was a great slugfest!!! He showboated but he won...If his opponents dont like to see him showboat, then they should Knock Him Out...He is a very talented fighter, as is CB...Should be a great fight if CB fights him on his feet.

9/8/09 12:10 PM
Magnetic

Edited: 09/08/09 12:10 PM
Yes I said it Mo. Big difference between what you do and what he does. Your show is for the crowd his is to embarrass the other fighter. If he is good enough to dance around why not just engage and finish the fight? Not sure which Call to Arms you saw him at but if it was the last one and you were somehow entertained then wow. He wasn't fighting a world class fighter. Why did you not carry Kerr two rounds and then finish him? Your a champion that is why, you want to get paid but your willing to promote yourself and make that name matter with your punishing style. Big difference IMO.

If he deserves a UFC contract you deserve the UFC main card.
9/8/09 12:33 PM
nastarovya
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sh!t ...

i wanna see miller

ETA?
9/8/09 1:07 PM
KingMo

Naw bro....MMA is a sport...Not True Martial Arts...As long as the guys are havin fun....Do it really matter??? He did his thang his last fight and the opponent shook his hand....After the fight, all ends...He is a nice guy...What does it matter if he showboats??? As long as he goes out there and puts it on the line is all that matters to me....He trained hard for the fight, so if he wanted do a lil showboatin....I call it havin fun, what does it matter....Genki Sudo did it his whole career....He is a young kid havin fun....
9/8/09 1:08 PM
KingMo

On top of that, the crowd thinks I showboat....Im havin fun tho....He is havin fun to...
9/8/09 1:43 PM
TheComish

Magnetic - .... Not sure which Call to Arms you saw him at but if it was the last one and you were somehow entertained then wow. He wasn't fighting a world class fighter.  
You don't have to go that far.  Ray isn't a push over fighter by any stretch of the imagination.  Jay is a talented strong fighter, and I hope that he does well at the next level.

9/8/09 1:55 PM
KenP

Magnetic - Yes I said it Mo. Big difference between what you do and what he does. Your show is for the crowd his is to embarrass the other fighter. If he is good enough to dance around why not just engage and finish the fight? Not sure which Call to Arms you saw him at but if it was the last one and you were somehow entertained then wow. He wasn't fighting a world class fighter. Why did you not carry Kerr two rounds and then finish him? Your a champion that is why, you want to get paid but your willing to promote yourself and make that name matter with your punishing style. Big difference IMO.

If he deserves a UFC contract you deserve the UFC main card.
lol... getting called out then pandering to your accuser.  Dude finish patting yourself on the back and get back in the shadows already.  Mo gets it, it is entertainment.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.