UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TMZ calling out Kimo's management

9/11/09 2:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ricoj3323
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TMZ founder Harvey Levin told FiveKnuckles.com exclusively that they had received the tip that Leopoldo had died from the fighter's management. Oh what a burn to Kimo's management, sound like they were trying to kill off Kimo.

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-exclusive/TMZ-says-Kimo-Leopoldos-camp-had-confirmed-his-death.html
9/11/09 2:11 AM
ricoj3323
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

David Weiß -  Brandt seems like a stand up guy, I find this claim from TMZ hard to believe.

you know the guys personelly??
9/11/09 2:19 AM
Steamfitter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought Kimo would get something out of this farce but so far nothing. I guess Kimo is done as a fighter.
9/11/09 3:02 AM
Jason Chambers
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TMZ = The UG on roids
9/15/09 1:21 PM
TheeSenator
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gossip Girl = 90210 on roids!!!!

Jason Chambers = Brandon from 90210 on roids!!
9/15/09 2:33 PM
demonbasketball04
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kimo vs. Fedor. Make it happen Strikeforce!!
9/15/09 2:40 PM
GladiatorGannon
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone needs to explain to TMZ that OMA is not part of Kimo's management, no matter what he tells them. I don't doubt they had a confirmation call, but I highly doubt it came from Kimo's camp. Notice that they're not naming names...They don't know who the guy they spoke to was.
9/15/09 2:45 PM
GMan99
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GladiatorGannon - Someone needs to explain to TMZ that OMA is not part of Kimo's management, no matter what he tells them. I don't doubt they had a confirmation call, but I highly doubt it came from Kimo's camp. Notice that they're not naming names...They don't know who the guy they spoke to was.

Exactly! TMZ: "We received an e-mail confirming the story from someone who identified himself as a member of Kimo's management team. Name? Let me check the notes ... ah yes, it came from an Adolph Oliver Muff, esq."
9/15/09 2:46 PM
ECWCock

GladiatorGannon - Someone needs to explain to TMZ that OMA is not part of Kimo's management, no matter what he tells them. 

LOL

9/15/09 2:48 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GladiatorGannon - Someone needs to explain to TMZ that OMA is not part of Kimo's management, no matter what he tells them. I don't doubt they had a confirmation call, but I highly doubt it came from Kimo's camp. Notice that they're not naming names...They don't know who the guy they spoke to was.

That was my thought also.

However, the poster on the UG who may or may not be Brandt Stebbins has an air of shenanigandry about him.

It has caused me to expect that incredibly complex evolutions of slip, bob and weave trolling may be occurring - so complex that comprehending them would be like looking directly at the face of God.
9/15/09 2:58 PM
BrandtStebbins

TMZ is trying to cover their asses. They were on the phone with me all day. They knew I was looking for KIMO as well. So for them to say his management said so they are crazy. Even at the press conference a man from TMZ asked me. "We spoke to you all day Brnadt, about if Kimo was alive or not. Why did it take till now to come out and say he is alive at a press conference?". So right there tells you that Kimo's management never said he was confirmed dead. If they were on the phone with me all day trying to find Kimo then hwo in the hell did i confirm he was dead?????????
9/15/09 4:23 PM
GMan99
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All in all, I'm guessing TMZ wishes they took a pass on this story like they were, no doubt, inclined to. Here's how I imagine the editorial decision went:

Harvey Levin: "Kimbo's dead? The big black guy that knocked that guy's eye out on the internet?"

TMZ staffer: "No, not Kimbo, Kimo."

Harvey Levin: "Who the f%ck is Kimo?"

TMZ staffer: "Well, he's an old-school guy who has had a rough go of it lately. He did put up a pretty good fight with Royce Gracie 13 years ago, though."

Harvey Levin: "Ah, f%ck it. UFC's hot right now. We get major traffic when we have pictures of the Iceman doing lines off of a stripper's nipple. Run with it!"
9/15/09 5:54 PM
max power
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

free oma!!!
3/17/13 9:05 PM
MMA Playwrite
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn.
3/17/13 10:07 PM
Vulva Fabulous
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Playwrite - Damn.
That's 2 threads. You sure are a playwright, what a way with words fine sir Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.