UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Why AlQaeda Won on 9/11

9/11/09 3:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TrainBJJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/11/09 3:09 PM

Because they did exactly what they set out to do..

They not only scared the shit out of everyone here, but they made us so pissy pants scared that we launched wars at the wrong people, thus exposing us to the international community as the imperialist bullies they said we were in the first place...

They made us double our own american body count by sending our soldiers half way around the world to fight phantom enemies in countries they are not even from...All the while, the constant civilian collateral damage from sending them there just further sways the world view that we are completely evil..

We still havnt won anything nearly a decade later and are still knee deep in death. In afghanistan the death count (American included) is actually on the rise...

So IMO,

AlQaeda - 1

USA - 0 
9/11/09 3:08 PM
cbia
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Today? Really?
Spinelock
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You fucking commie BITCH!!

- The OG
TrainBJJ

Yeah..Today...Its 9/11, and those are my thoughts.
9/11/09 3:09 PM
hubris
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
disbeliever
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get this crap out of here today. Stop looking for attention.
Kip Kinkle
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, you think your side is winning, huh?
9/11/09 3:10 PM
cbia
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Relax, have a Zima, and bring it up another day.
9/11/09 3:10 PM
TrainBJJ

disbeliever - Get this crap out of here today. Stop looking for attention.

Its a discussion forum..
9/11/09 3:11 PM
hubris
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TrainBJJ -  They made us double our own american body count by sending our soldiers half way around the world to fight phantom enemies in countries they are not even from...All the while, the civilian collateral damage from sending them there just further sways the world view that we are completely evil..

The problem with your assertion is that you think going to Iraq was a mistake.

The Bush regime planned the invasion of Iraq long before 9/11. 9/11 was just a convenient excuse to get the gears of war moving.

So if you support the USA as an empire, AQ didn't win anything.
Randy Marsh
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is that Judo Walker Lindh?
seg
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/11/09 3:13 PM
MickColins
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude...I occasionally find your posts amusing but the blatant trolling lately is getting out of hand. Its not even veiled anymore, you just post dumb shit to get a response.
9/11/09 3:15 PM
TrainBJJ

Edited: 09/11/09 3:15 PM
Mars - Touche!!!

Mick, if you dont agree, dont agree..But dont accuse me of trolling when I am speaking my mind. Which last time I checked, I have every right to do here until Im told by Kirik not to..
9/11/09 3:16 PM
Spinelock
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No one ever gives legitimate responses to TJ's thought provoking threads. I support this disabled American. The rest of you and your blind allegiance disgusts me.
9/11/09 3:16 PM
bluedragon

trainbjj, i posted a thread a while ago in the politicalground about this. its titled "how bin laden beat bush". bloodfist fleed the thread so it doesn't read so well now, but yeah, it hits on all of your points. kudos for you for being an honest citizen.
9/11/09 3:23 PM
TrainBJJ

Edited: 09/11/09 3:24 PM
bluedragon,

I have found that when I speak what I think here, I am labeled as a troll, unpatriotic, a commie, a scumbag or part of the problem..Never with an argument, just with name calling...

Goering at the Nuremberg trials on why this happens...

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY." 
3/28/10 1:37 PM
Sebastiaan

^Goering knew what he was talking about.
3/28/10 9:24 PM
Darkblock

hm
4/30/10 3:48 AM
ChickendanceThailand

everyone needs to stop looking at everything as black and white.  Things are more complicated and complex then everyone thinks.

We went to Iraq to secure oil.  Nothing to do with terrorists or Sadam, just convenient for selling it to the public.

USA goes to war usually for economic incentive.  Don't let them fool you about being world police or fighting for justice.  If we did that we would stop genocides in Africa that are happening right now that no one knows or cares about.  
3/25/12 12:02 AM
animalM

LOL at the guy who responded... "today?" As if that day holds any real significance, other than the fact that even after 10 years the majority of our country is still walking around with their heads firmly lodged in their own asses. Fucking pathetic.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.