UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Contemplating A Breast Reduction

9/15/09 3:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArmbarCity
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any of you girls had this done or know someone who has?
9/16/09 2:06 AM
TJits73
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For the love of god, PLEASE don't do it!!!!!!
9/16/09 4:38 PM
Stronghold
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How can we judge the necessity of this without pics...
9/16/09 10:38 PM
RedTamponUK
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just shed an actual tear... :(
9/16/09 11:00 PM
ArmbarCity
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am used to this response from guys, which is why I need a FEMALE opinion!

TTT for the laydeez
9/17/09 8:53 AM
Stronghold
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've known someone who had that done. She was a small framed, older woman (45) that already had back problems. If said that if she stuck to a good diet, she stayed thin but after she got her back hurt, she became sedentary and couldn't lose weight.

I didn't know her well and she wasn't attractive (at all) so no one cared about her knobs but she seemed to feel better over all after she dropped from DD (I think) to about B. She still never lost much weight after that.
9/17/09 11:37 AM
NorthernHospitality
327 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A close friend of mine had the surgery. Her tits were massive and she has an average body and she looks good. About 5 months after the surgery she went into a massive depression, cause she didn't feel like a woman anymore cause her tits were smaller. She felt like she lost all her femininity. I guess everyone handles shit differently, so if your thinking about getting them reduced, maybe research the emotional side about it too, this woman is still in counselling for it, and she regrets it everyday. I personally couldn't do it. I love my breasts and so does my hubby, but if you are strongly considering it sweetie, do what feels right :) Best of Luck :)
9/17/09 3:48 PM
Stronghold

You look great, BB, but you already know that.
9/17/09 7:01 PM
ilovetortillas
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am a female.

Please post pics.
9/17/09 8:17 PM
NorthernHospitality
327 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ilovetortillas - I am a female.

Please post pics.

+1
9/19/09 4:22 PM
Punchatoula
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a friend contemplating this also. She has a small frame and is a size DD. She says it's uncomfortable, hard to run, etc. She had back surgery 2 years ago which pushed her to make the decision. It's not an easy choice.

Good luck to you.
9/19/09 5:49 PM
ArmbarCity

Sigh. After googling the post-op pics, I'm still undecided. The scars used to be way, way, worse but they don't look so bad now. Some women's breasts looked much better pre-op though. I guess it really depends on each person's anatomy and the doctor.

Still a huge risk, IMO. IDK.
9/19/09 8:56 PM
jason hornbuckle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my wife is like a 40DD and we talk about her getting one all the time

alot depends on the doctor. i would find someone who has had it and get a look at their breasts. if they look good, then go to the same place

i realize that's pretty vague but everything in medicine is highly subjective because everyone is different and every doctor is different
9/20/09 12:55 PM
cthlcschlgrl

:)
9/21/09 9:17 AM
Stronghold

Don't you wish you could sell your spare glandular material (IE: from mammary glands) to ladies wanting/needing to buy some? It'd be one of those win/win/win deals (a win for you, the lady, and men in general).
9/21/09 9:17 AM
Stronghold

Wait!! I just though of another possible use for stem cells!!
9/21/09 9:20 PM
Dcastillo

Man, ABC... Seriously, wtf.

That would be like me getting a cock reduction.
9/22/09 2:49 AM
triphelin

ArmbarCity - Any of you girls had this done or know someone who has?

Male here but in the Medical field.  The scars are massive, I dont care how good the Plastic Surgeon is   They relocate your nipple through a "Keyhole" technique and there is a LOT of cauterization (burning flesh) due to the overly vascular nature of breast tissue.  They never really look the same after a reduction.

Just have to weigh it out I guess?
9/23/09 12:23 PM
seg
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you are still undecided, I am willing to offer my services to suck on them until they are reduced to the appropriate size.
9/23/09 1:05 PM
Stronghold

Crass, man, really crass...
9/25/09 9:45 PM
NorthernHospitality

Have you thought about what your gonna do hun?
9/27/09 4:58 AM
Georbraham Linkington

An Ex of mine had it done and her tits looked mutilated, they cut your nipples completely off and slice your boobs in half to take the fat out, the scaring is ridiculous when they sew your nipples back on, you might look and feel better when dressed but you will look awfully mutilated bare boobed, and it will be hard for you to take your shirt off in front of a man, it could seriously ruin your self esteem for life.

Not just my ex, but my best friend had a gf that had it done and her nipples never got feeling back into them.

Unless your tits are so big you're a hunched backed troll, I suggest you learn to live with them, and maybe use them to your advantage.
9/27/09 8:43 AM
Stronghold

Okay, so everyone is saying 'don't do it' that knows anything about it.
9/28/09 9:13 PM
RedTamponUK
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What size do you want to go down to? If you dont mind me asking..if you do it's cool :)
9/28/09 11:05 PM
ArmbarCity

RedTamponUK - What size do you want to go down to? If you dont mind me asking..if you do it's cool :)

Probably a C or D cup.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.