UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Contemplating A Breast Reduction

9/29/09 6:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dcastillo
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whoa what cup are you now>
9/30/09 3:48 AM
ArmbarCity
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DDD and some change
9/30/09 5:00 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For the love of god, someone please talk her out of this.
9/30/09 5:41 PM
TSMontana
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I could see it if your back was chronically hurting, or you wanted to be super-active (triathlon/eco-racing type stuff). But any other reason (especially if you have wide hips/big butt), I just don't see.
9/30/09 6:00 PM
Punchatoula
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TSMontana - I could see it if your back was chronically hurting, or you wanted to be super-active (triathlon/eco-racing type stuff). But any other reason (especially if you have wide hips/big butt), I just don't see.

Obviously you're a man..
9/30/09 10:32 PM
TJits73
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife has large funbags(DD). She had been contemplating a reduction/lift especially after having 3 children(lets just say they aren't the beauties I remember). But after seeing the scarring, she has decided against it. The scarring always looks worse in people in darker skin tones(my wife is half native american) so this was a consideration for her as well. I agree with my wife. While they don't look as good as they use too, I would rather look at big and saggy than smaller with a big nasty scar running down the middle.
10/1/09 8:31 AM
Stronghold
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couldn't she just get a lift like Salma did?
10/1/09 1:43 PM
Gugstanley
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I look at surgery for any problem as the last resort. Just too much that can go wrong not to mention a scar is always left. Not knowing you or what you look like I am just saying exhaust every other method first. If after that a reduction is necessary to maintain quality of life well proceed with caution
10/1/09 5:56 PM
Dcastillo
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont know, unless your back is messing up I wouldnt do it. Maybe if I had some pictures Id be able to give you a more accurate opinion ;p
10/1/09 9:10 PM
Gullivers Travels
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Make some ear muffs out of the leftovers if you do it.
10/7/09 2:16 PM
freshcrabs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tits or gtfo
10/7/09 5:52 PM
Sasci
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pictures???
10/11/09 11:28 PM
oxandbunny

I had a breast reduction a few years ago & it was the best thing I ever did. I was bordering on an E, having to wear 2-3 bras while running. Scarring minimal around the nipple, a little more noticible underneath but not ugly IMO. Still have very good feeling in my nipples but a little numb underneath. Lost 25 pounds after the surgery. Best thing I ever did. Like a free breast lift.....and people don't stare as much.
10/12/09 12:08 PM
Stronghold
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did diet not work for you? I'm just asking. Some people get good results from losing weight, some don't.

Also, what's wrong with people staring? It can be done tastefully :)
10/15/09 6:14 AM
oxandbunny

Stronghold - Did diet not work for you? I'm just asking. Some people get good results from losing weight, some don't.

Also, what's wrong with people staring? It can be done tastefully :)

I was playing a lot of sports & working out all the time.
The 25 lbs was just a bonus....
I was 17 at the time - the staring was awkward to me.
I kinda wish I had them back....for a day..HAHA
10/19/09 6:05 PM
spontonio
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oxandbunny - I had a breast reduction a few years ago & it was the best thing I ever did. I was bordering on an E, having to wear 2-3 bras while running. Scarring minimal around the nipple, a little more noticible underneath but not ugly IMO. Still have very good feeling in my nipples but a little numb underneath. Lost 25 pounds after the surgery. Best thing I ever did. Like a free breast lift.....and people don't stare as much.

Do you feel "normal"? I hear some girls with huge boobs think they are freaks.
10/20/09 1:26 AM
oxandbunny

spontonio - 
oxandbunny - I had a breast reduction a few years ago & it was the best thing I ever did. I was bordering on an E, having to wear 2-3 bras while running. Scarring minimal around the nipple, a little more noticible underneath but not ugly IMO. Still have very good feeling in my nipples but a little numb underneath. Lost 25 pounds after the surgery. Best thing I ever did. Like a free breast lift.....and people don't stare as much.

Do you feel "normal"? I hear some girls with huge boobs think they are freaks.

At the time I didn't feel "normal" cuz I was 17 & didn't have the confidence. If I had them today...it would probably be a different story.
10/20/09 1:44 AM
spontonio
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ Ah another case of "Hindsight" disease.
11/1/09 4:05 AM
wufwugy

Every time a breast reduction surgery occurs, an entire platoon of angels gets their wings ripped from their shoulders

On a more serious note, the answer to the question is 'no' until you're positive of a 'yes'
11/2/09 9:42 PM
DallasMaverickz

Do not mean this in a malicious way BUT, if you are overweight lose the weight first and see how that goes. Then opt for surgery.
11/5/09 3:54 PM
ArmbarCity
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DallasMaverickz - Do not mean this in a malicious way BUT, if you are overweight lose the weight first and see how that goes. Then opt for surgery.
Losing weight doesn't make them smaller, but gaining it makes them bigger. IDK WTF that is about
11/5/09 4:30 PM
Stronghold

It's really a shame that that is a curse, but I understand how it might be. I'd like smaller testicles, for example, as big ones get in the way all the time. But, fortunately, this is something I have no problems living with (compared to the idea of some kind of reduction surgery).
12/1/09 3:24 PM
rauntu
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The scar looks ridiculous... not like a small breast impant scar around the nipple. It is a upside down T
12/1/09 5:04 PM
Stronghold

You still thinking about this ABC?
12/10/09 10:06 AM
clinzyrva

I'd like to hear more from women that did it. How much time did you have to take off of training (and what do you train)? I had a consult a few years ago, and my doctor told me 6 months with absolutely NO jiu jitsu. Not even drills. I don't want to take that much time off, but I absolutely want the surgery. I'm waiting for another BJJ injury to knock me off the mats, and I'll just do them both at once, I think. I'm sick of the back issues and sick of my chest always being in the way. It would also be nice to be able to run again.

For those of you who are a little more well-endowed, I can't tell you how much getting the proper bra matters. If you haven't been sized by someone who makes a living selling bras to women with big tatas, go find someone that does it now. I don't mean the 82 year old woman at the mall, either. Go to a specialty shop. Before I found my bra woman, I was wearing bras that were horribly fitted to try and accommodate the girls. A well-fitting bra makes a HUGE difference (no pun intended).

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.