UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> Rubens "Cobrinha" Charles in Australia

10/11/09 8:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dojo stormer
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i paypal'd my monies already to this GB Quartet seminar and this fuckstick has said he is keeping the monies because the seminar may still be on.
10/12/09 2:56 AM
blakGSR
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I put up a poster about the GB Quartet seminar at our gym.
You better deliver walbjj!
10/12/09 7:36 AM
walbjj
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well at this stage its not a visa issue, im trying as hard as i can to make this happen, believe me.
who wouldnt want a decent tshirt from a seminar that doesnt shrink after the first wash
10/18/09 9:24 PM
bluesky
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's easy to sit on the sidelines and make light of situations like this, I know Richard Kua has taken a financial lost on the changes that happend but this has not stop him from still trying to get world champs to Australia.
10/18/09 9:45 PM
LEMon
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wal is probably a bit disapointed.

I have never met Richard but I have heard through friends he is a standup guy. Through my dealings with him so far he just seems like a big fan of the sport and nothing but legit. Again I have not met him but that is my experience.

We are working on Mendes at the moment and it looks like it will be happening on the 31st in Sydney. It is going to be limited spots so make sure you get in early, I'd prefer quality over quantity.
10/19/09 1:33 AM
dojo stormer
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

heard from a brazo guy i know, Bruno, that mendes is indeed still coming. Bruno trained with the brothers back in brazil and mendes is actually staying with him in dee why.

if anything, he will be coming for a short holiday, the seminars are a bonus for him cash wise.
10/19/09 7:21 AM
LEMon
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is here to teach his brand of BJJ, we are very much looking forward to it, he has a pretty packed schedule for a holiday.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.