UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> Please check out my new BJJ blog!

9/16/09 5:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JJK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hello UG, how are you? I just thought I'd mention that I have just started a new Jiu jitsu blog. It is located at www.jiujitsukingdom.wordpress.com , please feel free to take a look and let me know what you think. I posted this already on the bjj forum but thought I would post it here too.

Even though I am not a member of SBGi, I feel that I have learnt a lot from your group both in training techniques and concepts. I hope that through sharing some of my thoughts and experiences training in this wonderful art, it may hopefully be of some benefit to you.

Thanks for your time and please feel free to comment, offer your thoughts and let me know what you would like to read about. Thanks again and have a great week!

Kind Regards
Felipe
9/18/09 1:22 PM
cprevost
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats Felipe. I just started a blog myself as a training diary. It's a great tool...
9/22/09 3:39 AM
JJK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cprevost - Congrats Felipe. I just started a blog myself as a training diary. It's a great tool...

Thanks mate, much appreciated! I'm making a concerted effort to update it at least 2- times a week so feel free to check it out anytime.

Kind Regards
Felipe

P.S. What's the URL for your blog? I'd like to check it out. :-)
9/22/09 1:04 PM
cprevost
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Updating is hard. Having a blog is like having a pet. You have to feed it regularly. I'm giving it a go though...
http://caneprevost.wordpress.com/
9/24/09 4:09 AM
JJK

Wow great blog Cane!!! I've got a lllllooooonnnnnggg way to go! :-) But like you said, it's a great tool both for myself and my students. I am yet to add some techniques(photos and videos) but so far my students have found it very helpful and have been extremely supportive! I'll be sure to visit regularly, thanks again for the input and inspiration! Have a great day!
Kind Regards
Felipe
10/5/09 2:02 AM
JJK

Just added a little more, hope it helps some of you. And please feel free to offer some feedback. Thanks and have a great week!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.