UnderGround Forums

Chris Brennan >> post weight cut- rehydration and eating ?

9/16/09 1:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ndenis
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wondering exactly what people drink and eat, amounts, volumes, at what time periods, after weigh ins to re-hydrate properly.

I'm looking for answers from people with serious knowledge/experience with weight cutting, or have been following dieticians advice.

Thanks!
10/12/09 9:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WestsideStrangler
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to drink some pedialyte at first for re-hydration and replinishing your electrolytes.  I am now sponsored by a company called Deluge Sport so now I have access to something as good as pedialyte but with WAY better flavor.  I start drinking that for 30 minutes or so and then I will add in water and begin eating some food.  I try and eat like a Peanut Butter and honey sandwich on whole wheat bread and it's easy on your stomach.  After a while I will then eat an actual meal.  Pasta and chicken with some veggies.  I will add fruit in a little later in the evening or next day depending on what time the weigh ins were at.  I wait because the sugar is't always good on your stomach after cutting like that.  By the next day you should be back to eating normal but I try and keep my meals closer together like every 2 hours and keep rehydrating as much as possib;e so that your peeing regularly again.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.