UnderGround Forums

MotorGround >> Drag Guess

9/16/09 4:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pig Bun
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Guys,

A friend of mine, Steve Lothridge, came up with this program about a decade ago. I had mentioned how I've seen it referenced at various places (even here!) over the years, but it was now hard to open with the newer OS's.

He revamped it a little, and now has it hosted on a website so you no longer have to download anything.

He is now trying to fine-tune it a little. At this point, it looks like the MPH's are a little low on cars with bettre 60' times, and a bit high on cars with poor 60's.

If you would be so kind, please post the data you used as input, and indicate your actual readings and the "guessed" readings. This will assist him in getting it "tuned" a bit closer.

Here is the website:

http://www.thelothridgefamily.com/DragGuess.html

Thanks,
Lee
9/20/09 11:37 AM
Pig Bun
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, NONE of you have timeslips???
9/20/09 11:48 AM
Ponyboy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I only have a couple from my 1984 maxima and will have to find them.

I can make a new one but it will probably wednesday before I can get my infiniti to the drags.
9/20/09 12:12 PM
Pig Bun

Edited: 11/17/09 12:53 PM
ANY are appreciated. Steve wants to make this as realistic as he can, and needs a wide range of data.

THANKS!

Lee

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.