UnderGround Forums

Money, Business & Finance Ground >> SIlver Rounds/Online E-marketing

9/21/09 6:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Beezulbubba
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am kind of hesitant to put this here but think it is ok, as it is not soliciting business or money opportunities.

I know a lot of people on here collect silver/gold rounds and/or bars, myself included, so I thought this might be of interest.

A local city councilman I know makes his living off of the e-marketing sites, banner ads, stuff like that. He recently sent me this which because he knows I am into precious metals. It doesn't pay you, but it gives you an opportunity to collect silver rounds.

It does cost $10 to sign up which I guess it places you on banner ads and the like. If you get twelve people to sign up you get two 1 oz. silver rounds. You can also sign up as many times as you like.

I am trying it, just because it's only $10. Just thought others here would want in on it.

My referral is http://www.mysilverempire.com/?id=936.

Like I said I believe this is OK, as I know a few of us collect silver. If it's not, just let me know and I'll edit or just delete it.
9/21/09 11:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
koreviewz
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Product Reviews, OWNER
 I'm not sure I get it.  An ounce of silver is what...under 20 right now?  12 sign ups per ounce seems like a fair amount of work for 20 bucks worth of silver. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.