UnderGround Forums

SupportGround >> Is percocet 10/650 strong?

9/23/09 11:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gregbrady
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got some pills after my wisdom teeth were pulled that didn't do anything including dull the pain. I was ripped off.
9/23/09 11:24 PM
Ford10
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/23/09 11:29 PM
Adam does the prescription say oxycodone/apap or oxycodone/asa?

I'm thinking that it's apap or they would have given you protonix for asa in the mg. With apap you need should take as directed that is a lot of acetaminophen and can really damage your liver.

If you haven't taken oxy before be careful it can make you violently ill to your stomach.

Edit:
Ps taking some before you get your teeth pulled isn't a real good idea it can mess with the anesthesia plus you will not be able to eat or drink after midnight the night before. Additionally you run the risk of aspirating anything in your stomach into your lungs which opens the door for pneumonia and other problems.
9/24/09 12:18 AM
Adam98
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ford10 - Adam does the prescription say oxycodone/apap or oxycodone/asa?

I'm thinking that it's apap or they would have given you protonix for asa in the mg. With apap you need should take as directed that is a lot of acetaminophen and can really damage your liver.

If you haven't taken oxy before be careful it can make you violently ill to your stomach.

Edit:
Ps taking some before you get your teeth pulled isn't a real good idea it can mess with the anesthesia plus you will not be able to eat or drink after midnight the night before. Additionally you run the risk of aspirating anything in your stomach into your lungs which opens the door for pneumonia and other problems.

I dont know about the apap or asa, or even what that means.  I have taken percocet before after I was in the hospital for a few nights stay and thats what they gave me when I left because they took me off the morphine (IV). 

Thanks for the advice about taking it before the procedure.  I was actually going to call the office and have them ask the doctor if this is ok.  Im not going to fucking pay an extra 95$ for the nitrous or whatever.  I figured if I popped one when I got there that would do the job.  Im not going to risk any of that shit so Im just gonna tell him to just shoot me up good with the novicain or whatever they use now and get it done quick.

The queasy stomach part sucks.  I didnt have any problems when I took it with my dinner but I just took one again with a lot of water and a few chips and just want to lay down.

9/24/09 1:45 AM
Ford10
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you are getting your wisdom teeth out, I would assume you will be completely out. If they say they don't normally do that tell them local anesthesia doesn't do anything for you and they will put you completely out.
9/24/09 2:04 AM
Adam98

Ford10 - If you are getting your wisdom teeth out, I would assume you will be completely out. If they say they don't normally do that tell them local anesthesia doesn't do anything for you and they will put you completely out.
No Im not going out.  I wouldnt want to and they dont offer that their anyway.  Its an irrational fear.  It cant be any worse than when they did root canal therapy on all 4 roots of one of my molars.  Its just the top 2 and they are not impacted they are fully exposed.

9/24/09 12:11 PM
Adam98

MY GOD THIS RANDOM ITCHING!
9/24/09 12:47 PM
boooring

^^^ yep. now you know why dave chapelle's crack head character is always randomly itching himself.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.